Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PH plan WORKING??... (Page 8)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
No whatever you heard are all rumours
Geet is not ending anytime soon..confirmed from PH on fb at least

Here is what they said after ppl were complaining about how they are ruining the show geet and ignoring it for their new show

?... and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)
Sunday at 5:05pm

Maybe something is going on with channel..i think channel has bigger hands in the downfall of geet..they are the ones who wanted dev to be given a track..they are who we shud complain to..I honestly want star one to STOP interfering with our show! I think from now on all our complains and feedback shud go directly to star one as they have the final decisions..and for other feedback we shud tell PH and cvsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hey  hasini hon LOVELY POST exactly what i was thinking real loyal maaneet fans who love maaneet the most would not bash maaneet or even geet show they would stick by them through thick an thin,we dont want geet to end coz then we wont see maaneet together which not what we want,we wanna see geet show with maaneet uf gurti for the next 3 to 5 years at least,so please guyz stop bashing an enjoy with what u get 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymeowbubblygal1711

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hiii
thanks 4 da topic
thanks 4 da pm

bubblygal1711

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso--Nargis--bubblygal1711Giraffidae

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bubblygal1711

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doen't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

Edited by --Nargis-- - 18 May 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulevelinebubblygal1711Infinitedreams

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
well said hasini...
even i left the same

bubblygal1711

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

I m not into TV shows at all...the reason Geet became a passion was its unique story line...the way it started shook me ...somewhere i felt...this is something i can relate to as a woman of today...then came the Maaneet addiction...and once the romance started...everything else took a back seat...i m not complaining about it either...i love Maaneet to the core...so when Dev got away scott free...it pinched me but i could also see Geet's logic and so decided to keep my peace...

but today...when i see Geet and Dev acting like a normal devar bhabhi...pretending that they are a happy family...and nothing is wrong...just leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

yes itsonly a show...just like sometimes its only a movie...but we cannot deny that they leave a lasting impression...they do give out a message...to our society...we watch it for entertainment but it registers somewhere...afterall this depiction is a reflection of what goes on around us...we or the cvs cannot just shrug away from the bitter reality with the excuse that its only a show...and if a man like Dev gets Maaneet support to woo a girl like Nandini...to be honest...i do not approve of it...and if i do not even protest or show my dislike...it seems wrong somewhere...

i see your logic...hope u see my feelings too...

Edited by eveline - 18 May 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--bubblygal1711

Go to top