PH plan WORKING??... (Page 4)

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Who told u its eding it has extension till 2012...till then its not ending its TRP is 2nd highest though .4-.5...but way higher than other 4 soaps...Dont jump on conclusion...channel will not wrap it up...till its more than 4 show...

thanks for the info...i know it is not ending...and i didnt conclude that it will end...i said if all starts to bash whatever track comes up...this will def affect the serial...and it should be 1 always...thats why wanted to stop bashing all the time and supporting our show...

I dont agree...every show is bashed...even saatiya is most bashed show on IF>...and rule with hgihest TRP,...to...criticism is always meant to make it better...from loyal fans...anyway to each to its own...but yes dont worry its not ending...it has good extension

@kuls...yeah every show is bashed for better results only na...but i don't know why the creatives of shows are paying deaf ear to those criticisms...The other show u mentioned...is the most bashed show and at the same time mostly watched show...on other hand geet fans bash only when the situation goes extremely worse...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulbubblygal1711

aditi_89 Groupbie
aditi_89
aditi_89

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...watever may be d track  i watch it if i get to see maneet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Who told u its eding it has extension till 2012...till then its not ending its TRP is 2nd highest though .4-.5...but way higher than other 4 soaps...Dont jump on conclusion...channel will not wrap it up...till its more than 4 show...

thanks for the info...i know it is not ending...and i didnt conclude that it will end...i said if all starts to bash whatever track comes up...this will def affect the serial...and it should be 1 always...thats why wanted to stop bashing all the time and supporting our show...

I dont agree...every show is bashed...even saatiya is most bashed show on IF>...and rule with hgihest TRP,...to...criticism is always meant to make it better...from loyal fans...anyway to each to its own...but yes dont worry its not ending...it has good extension

not much to this extent...i see saathiya... always bash...but not to this... i see so many post...filled with negativity...if it meant to make better...it is always appreciated...but for past few months...there was nothing much done according to fans request...we request many...for example...hot SR...which was done cold...which many didnt like...dev track...it is going for 2 to 3 months now...many wanted him to get punishment...but no...they are conti his track...
there was no use...as far as i am looking...
but as you said...each to its own... i respect your view...thanks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhiSilentsoul

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_89

i agree with u...watever may be d track  i watch it if i get to see maneet...

thanks...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

@kuls...yeah every show is bashed for better results only na...but i don't know why the creatives of shows are paying deaf ear to those criticisms...The other show u mentioned...is the most bashed show and at the same time mostly watched show...on other hand geet fans bash only when the situation goes extremely worse...

CVs are not hearing us...thats the truth... i agree...many show when they bash... they watch...all the time...so they remain high...even if they get bashed...

jwalamukhi

Mounchy Goldie
Mounchy
Mounchy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
agreed!!! good post...

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

agreed!!! good post...

thanks...
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
gr8 post hasini =more ppl should read this - dont want Geet off air .

bubblygal1711

Go to top