Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 May, 2011 (Page 7)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AzMishy

Mine Disapprove hey raam kyun udaas haiConfused dekh main bhi confused hoti jaa rahi hoon tere saath reh reh keLOL  
How come medidn't  know u updating!ErmmLOL me also did not know...Swati msged me around 8 that she cant and I saw it at around 9.30LOL
Edited-

Mai agayi'''''.!!!Smiley aa jaa...mast lag rahi haiLOL

Gosh u gave me a shock!!D'oh haye haye ,,,...me and shockShocked

Early morning I saw pettu has sent me a pm and read it and just thought will check what's new in the forum and Smiley*thada* I saw ur name against the WU!!!LOL why did petu msg you??? to ask what you had eatenLOL ...and mera update tujhe aisa banata haiSmileySmileyLOLand thada??? mera naam kya 100 kilo ka haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

U now what was my immediate reaction was!!Tongue tu confuse ho gai aaj wed hai ya thurs hai naLOL

I just came out from screen checked when is the DAY today!!!D'ohLOL see I knew itLOLLOLLOL

Whether I slept like a sleeping beauty for I whole day!!SmileyLOLLike in the sunday movie...have you seen that movie..achhi hai dekhnaLOL

To c know it is Thursday and u had done the Wednesday WU!! Gosh!!D'ohLOL Thank God you realized that..warna bechare Areeb would have learnt the wrong sequence of weekdays namesLOL

I thought I might get a update fromWink u since when I last logout after reading the that  update *u know who's naSmileyTongue* I came to c dibaya's update n saw she has not posted, since she poat with in an hour after the epi!!SmileySmileySmiley hawww,,,that is so bad,,,you telling me I update lateOuchLOL and na I dont know whose update you read before logging outConfused

Ok I buk buk too much of my stuffs!!!TongueLOL owww...I love your buk buk ..except when you tell me I update lateTongue

Now me go''''!!SmileySmileySmiley okiee,,,..byebye you look like AreebLOL

Oye don't see me like that!!LOL ye accha hai,you look at me on every comment and I cant lookShocked

Go means go n read n come back with my danshu comments!! SmileySmileySmiley accha aise..thik hai phir ...see you soonLOL

Till then cya'''!!SmileySmileySmiley cyaaa...sweet BBSEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by testing9

hi srushti,
thanks very much for your wonderful and absolutely hilarious update...it really diverts the mind from the otherwise trashy storyline...on the trp system ur updates are always on the #1 spot Smile

baaji in sherwani ..saying he is late for sweeping at 12 in the night LOL...bechara baaji feeling lonely in doing these dumb acts...its ok baaji..ur gadha friend also has climbed on the ceiling fan LOLLOL...please please please cvs...ab ghadhe ke aane ka waqt aa gaya hai...dont dish out any more toture...u cannot force us to sympathise with digu...just bring back our gadha...

worst low was yessterday where they are trying to give badshah digu an ala duji track...just wont work...coz they both just dont match up to duji at any level...Angry

Hi yaara,,,,
Thanks for your appreciation...Love when you guys comment and find the update readableEmbarrassed
owww,,,me no.1 ...Thank you yaara,,,for your truly humbling encouragement Embarrassed
Digu badshah can never be DuJi ...they were class apart...
hahahaha you reminded me of that epic scene...gadha on the pankhaROFL
Those were so good days na...now all we have is Diggu and NS and what notOuchOuchOuchOuch
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

I can't believe they dedicated one episode to digu's past. I was not interested even in dutta's past and watched only the part where seema betrays him and taunts him about money and all.

There was a post suggesting that NS is the digu's "Saab", who he hates. If it's true, then digu's past could be important. If not, then a complete waste. we already could guess his past anyway.

This episode must have been bigger torture than even other episodes, i guess. Thanks for the update.

even I couldnot believe my bad luckOuchDiggu katha all overOuch
Even I suspected that NS will be that person..that is so predictable...Dead
and yes...this was one horrendous epi...
Thanks yaara for the commentsBig smile
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mine Disapprove hey raam kyun udaas haiConfused dekh main bhi confused hoti jaa rahi hoon tere saath reh reh keLOL  so u dont like my companyOuchLOL 
How come medidn't  know u updating!ErmmLOL me also did not know...Swati msged me around 8 that she cant and I saw it at around 9.30LOL hehehe!! u have to do it na!! to lateLOL
Edited-

Mai agayi'''''.!!!Smiley aa jaa...mast lag rahi haiLOL thank uEmbarrassed

Gosh u gave me a shock!!D'oh haye haye ,,,...me and shockShocked

Early morning I saw pettu has sent me a pm and read it and just thought will check what's new in the forum and Smiley*thada* I saw ur name against the WU!!!LOL why did petu msg you??? to ask what you had eatenLOL ...and mera update tujhe aisa banata haiSmileySmileyLOLand thada??? mera naam kya 100 kilo ka haiLOLLOLLOLLOL nahi cos it was not ur day na,Tongue

U now what was my immediate reaction was!!Tongue tu confuse ho gai aaj wed hai ya thurs hai naLOL

I just came out from screen checked when is the DAY today!!!D'ohLOL see I knew itLOLLOLLOLu knows me v well naTongue

Whether I slept like a sleeping beauty for I whole day!!SmileyLOLLike in the sunday movie...have you seen that movie..achhi hai dekhnaLOLno i have notLOL

To c know it is Thursday and u had done the Wednesday WU!! Gosh!!D'ohLOL Thank God you realized that..warna bechare Areeb would have learnt the wrong sequence of weekdays namesLOL

I thought I might get a update fromWink u since when I last logout after reading the that  update *u know who's naSmileyTongue* I came to c dibaya's update n saw she has not posted, since she poat with in an hour after the epi!!SmileySmileySmiley hawww,,,that is so bad,,,you telling me I update lateOuchLOL oye i didnt say that!! i knows she is fast that dosent mean u r slowWinkLOLand na I dont know whose update you read before logging outConfused what else DN ELS!! c i am reading with pop corns!!EmbarrassedLOL

Ok I buk buk too much of my stuffs!!!TongueLOL owww...I love your buk buk ..except when you tell me I update lateTongue i never told u naOuchLOL

Now me go''''!!SmileySmileySmiley okiee,,,..byebye you look like AreebLOL thank uTongue

Oye don't see me like that!!LOL ye accha hai,you look at me on every comment and I cant lookShocked

Go means go n read n come back with my danshu comments!! SmileySmileySmiley accha aise..thik hai phir ...see you soonLOL

Till then cya'''!!SmileySmileySmiley cyaaa...sweet BBSEmbarrassed oye read my comments tooWinkLOL

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Me back...!!Smiley dikh raha hai...choco kha kha ke moti ho gai haiLOL

Ohh that singing smiley!! Smileyyou liked itLOL

Yes I know u don't look like in reailtySmiley but since u choose to use that to represent uEmbarrassed,here go my comments too!!SmileyLOL ok me readyTongue

When I first saw it I couldn't help but noticing its getup!!Embarrassed I mean the cloths!!Wink
 He he he god... Srush!!!  u really don't dress like tha t na!! ShockedLOL na I dont dress like that...it was a face smiley not a cloth smileyTongue
and where did ur panties go!!!SmileySmileyROFLROFLROFL besharam...Viji ke saath reh ke kucch bhi bolti haiAngry

Ok now me too gone off topic with u...Smiley yup you were wayyy oofff topic besharam...Angry

Hahaha he needs I rakhi v sooon!!!ROFLROFLROFL get him one thenROFL

Patil wadi ke sheerr Dutta Bahu...SmileyApprove

Basti ki Raja Diggu Bahiya...SmileyDead hahahah that was a good one AzyROFLROFL

Ankoka thara...!! ROFLROFLROFLThat's superb intro na...!!SmileyROFLROFL kisiki bohot dhulai honewali hai iske liye...ROFLROFL

Hoyee thumra handsome hunk entry mar!!! he has to come 1st na!!!SmileySmileySmiley  yes he has to come first when I updateAngryAngryAngryAngry

Y you have to do?? Kyu mana nahi kar payi!! Batho batho??!!!SmileySmileySmiley Azy explain what is bathoShockedLOL

Baaji sweeping the floor!! That too that dirty diggus dirty Basti!! Heyy god!! SmileySmiley why is the emoticon smilingConfusedLOL

They gave him a nice kurtha!! It should be made the braking news na!! Wonder y the SBS walo ye bi nahi cover kiya!!SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley nice kurta to puja ke waqt wala tha na...wahi to pehna hua hai abhi tak..aur puja mein diggu bhi tha..usko cover karne mein baaji ko cover nahi kiyaAngry

They are trying to copy duji friendship!!Smiley That's last thing I want to c!! gosh they don't leave a stone unturned to break our hearts!!Angry  Iknowt they so need to be bashedAngry

First DN loveOuch n now DuJI friendshipOuch!! Sick ppl!! SmileySmiley ya...tasha and Duji all goneCryCryCry

Baaji says lil late!! Haha konsa time frame me, ye tho bathao!!Smiley baaji is gadha's friend na...gadhe ki bohot yaad aa rahi haiCryCry

He cant sleep in a clean place!! Ya he is -- Pig-- na so how can he stay in a clean place!!SmileySmileySmiley you know na...because he isLOL

Dirt experiment!! Fantastic!! Get rot with those dirt itself!!Smiley

yes rot yourselfAngry

Playing with hre Dutta Doll!!SmileySmiley NakkuAngry

Hayee how we wished it was real Dutta she is playing with!!Ouch ya,,,hamara cute sa gadhaEmbarrassed
 See what we r subjected to!! OuchSmileySmiley I know...waht horrible daysOuch

Ohhh my srush's  poor ears!! *Azy runs to the basti and grab the organ and throw in to the sea!!*ewww my hands!! All the saliva , my hands!! Hope I won't get any swine flu na srush!!OuchOuch hahaha saliva on your hands...you needed to hold it with a cloth na..infection ho jayega...swine fluROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hoo hooSmiley that's song is falutu song srush!!Smiley falutuShocked...kyunOuch

Saiba!! My foot!!Smiley saiba ka bhaiyaROFLROFLROFL

She was Dutta's NakkuApproveApproveApproveSmiley owww...such sweet emtoicon..

Now she is Diggu's Dakku!!!Dead hahahah dakkuROFLROFLROFL

4th class fail!! ShockedShocked ofcourse..though I wonder who gave him admissionAngry

"God has given him such a good FACE!!!"SmileySmileySmileySmiley I was alsoSmileySmiley

yes srush officially declared she is MAD!!Smiley hehehe thank you for backing it up re AzyLOL

Lies down on his lap!!!Shocked I mean his LAP!!! Smiley yes HIS LAPAngry

God she didn't even do that with Dutta na!! or Dutta was given that chance to sleep on her lap!! Then y this -- --!!! Y Y  Y!!! SmileySmileySmiley I know they never had this momentCry

Wahhh!!! Dutaaa!!CryCryCryWahhh!!! Dutaaa!!CryCryCry

Diggu's FB story OUT!!Dead He was a munna now Diggu!! Shocked ya...munna diggu

Y I feel this is too a copy of that pond scene!!Angry yes,except that here nakku is HIS LAPOuch
 And y he too chooses to tell his FB story to Nakku out of all ppl!!SmileySmiley and she was sleeping ROFLROFLROFL

I seriously wants to someone's head now!!SmileySmileySmileyplease go on and bang itLOL

Memories r painful and he is telling this to us!! After taking away  all the cherished memories of DN- DuJi !! SmileySmiley  Iknow bt dont bang your pc ..bang his headSmiley

He puts her head on the pillow!! Good, I thought isi baha namai pura rath he will keep har like that!!D'oh yes..thank god he did not do thatOuch

Finished!!SmileySmileySmileySmiley whewD'oh

Thank God!! Me too done my buk buk!!LOLLOLLOL nope lvoe you buk bukLOL

Pre cap- so Baaji is doing some thing!! At last D'ohD'oh I hope she doesnot shout at himOuch

U had a episode full of Diggu today na!! Disapprove I feel v bad for u sweet ST!!Ouch thank you re BBS..mere saath hi hota hai aisaOuch

Ye lai a big hug for u!!Big HugBig Hug owww hug you back Big HugBig Hug

I am too out from here, my mood too going karab reading all this nonsense!!ConfusedLOL I know me also depressed writing nonsensOuch

As usual u have done a superb jobThumbs Up with ur blue comments and smiley's too hilarious!! TongueLOLLOLThank you and love you sosooo muchEmbarrassed

Episode tho maha boring !! SmileySmileySmiley

I know it was Dead but you are too goodThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi Srushti- the story teller with lots of emotions (emos), so now they are trying to get sympathy for Digu, let's see this raises trp or not.LOL

Owww ..Minaxi..Thank you...and nothing can raise the TRP except MRLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Hey Srush...sorry I didn't read the full update...for obvious reasons...Thats ok...I understand RosaLOL but I totally loved the parodies..ROFL thank you yaaraBig smile

sub_rosa

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

thanks for sharing
precap seems interesting but naku is not going to recogonise baaji

Ranjhaa...hi !!!!
Thank you for commenting yaara...
and yes...even I think Nakku is not going to recognize himOuch