Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

confusion+blooper=rocking episode

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Today it was a rocking epi...but i was confused abt one thing...Misha touch maithili n she realised that she is not pia as her skin was very cold for humans...but did she never realised that abhay is also cold...obv she has touched abhay...

yest maithili was wearing silver locket bt today her locket was not there

Still...pkyek rocked today...misha was at her best...n OMG!!! i luved the way Pia fought wid sid...that was cherry on top...ausum and gret epi...waitin for 2moro...

wat do u think??
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes even i wondered if vampires were so cold that u can easily differentiate, then how come misha didnt recognize abhay or nobody else recognized abhay...
may be misha just wanted to go near and talk...
and yes i too saw the locket yesterday but today she wasnt wearing...

anyways the episode rocked...
!ishuprachi! thumbnail
can u say what happened i didnt watch
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: !ishuprachi!

can u say what happened i didnt watch

it was super duper ausum...i wish that u watch it urself...u will enjoy better...anyway it rocked😊
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well maybe bcz b4 dey didnt even belive about dis vamp things and nw dey know everythink dats y.
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

well maybe bcz b4 dey didnt even belive about dis vamp things and nw dey know everythink dats y.

but i remember dat in one of the earlier epi misha was explainin abt vampires to panchi...so its just dat she knew abt dem...n suddenly...😕
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yes even i wondered if vampires were so cold that u can easily differentiate, then how come misha didnt recognize abhay or nobody else recognized abhay...

may be misha just wanted to go near and talk...
and yes i too saw the locket yesterday but today she wasnt wearing...

anyways the episode rocked...

CV's always have memory loss...cant help them😆
199615 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think becoz Abhay used wear jackets n stuff..which would make him warm n HOTT..!!!
joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another Blooper, Vampire catcher when entered the city in the beginning he said he can smell three more vampires, then how couldnt he smell Maithali, when she was with them
Another Blooper, Misha while inquiring Maithali might be thinking something and suspicious in mind and Vampires can read mind so why Maithali is not reading her mind before answering or Misha is too smart, knows this and not even thinking anything in mind.
But the most Stupid thing I found how Vampire catcher is not able to recognize Maithali...
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joiningnow

Another Blooper, Vampire catcher when entered the city in the beginning he said he can smell three more vampires, then how couldnt he smell Maithali, when she was with them
Another Blooper, Misha while inquiring Maithali might be thinking something and suspicious in mind and Vampires can read mind so why Maithali is not reading her mind before answering or Misha is too smart, knows this and not even thinking anything in mind.
But the most Stupid thing I found how Vampire catcher is not able to recognize Maithali...

i agree abt vampire catcher wala part...but m always confused if vampires can read human minds...though abhay can read pia's...dont knw abt others...cv's always contradict their theory in episodes at regular intervals..