India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Character less Hetal (Page 3)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hetal is a spoilt brat, period. She had her tantrums at her maika too but had no guts to oppose Ambaji. After all the misery she went through and finally got married to Karan, she is back into her tantrums. Wheb she told bui about the parathas, she did not tell the whole story (her mil telling her to eat the paratha today and from tomorrow she can tell Kalavati to cook her choice of breakfast for her). And what;s with the stupid sari, the dumbo always wore punjabi suit before marriage. Almost sounds like she wants to become an another Phui/Bui whatever. Maybe Vimmy should takeover Amrit's role and control Hetal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictbeetaurusShas3Infofan

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%.
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
chayji is so sweet and nice. I dont understand this stupid hetal changed a lot after marriage. she is much more independent in her in laws house than mona.
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
First of all I would welcome members who are new to RMJ forum.  Agreed anybody would get pissed off or get frustrated when they have to cancel to go out for movies or whatever.  The guests were specially coming to see Hetal(the DIL of Bedi family) and a lot of times your family responsibilities takes predence over entertainment.  That is life.

Amrit is a very nice person and also Vimmy( may not be very  bright)also very good, but they may not have been 100 % fair with Hetal.  Even with that they are far too better than Ambaji and the gang, although Ambaji seems to be changing for good.

Still Hetal is pathetic, and wonder what happpened to her sanskar which Amabji supposedly gave her.  All of a sudden she likes only Sarees and she complains with only half the story.  I think Hetal is going to ruin her life along with Karan's life.  I need to see Hetal taught a few lessons, and want to see her cry...because Mona cried a lot by getting harassed...and Hetal was part of the loop in Gandhi family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictInfofan

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hetal is really pissing me off! I think Ambaji would be pissed herself if she found out that hetal is over reacting to every little thing. Yea, I don't blame her for being pissed about missing the movie. I would have been too. But I think she is acting too spoilt! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index