Posted: 12 years ago
this hetal character is going to be grey and even negative...another phui and bejal wont sopil her..
Originally posted by sweet coco

hi! I'm new here and recently got hooked unto this show! I think Hetal is being too much of a spoiled sport...I don't understand why she had to eat the paratha when she couldn't...what they don't keep cereal, crackers, or other snacks...even fruit would do...she and others need to learn to compromise!

And sweety's preggers...so we can't compare the 2...without a doubt the pregnant woman gets priority b/c her mood and hunger isn't in her control!

As for the "character less"...that's a tad bit too far...but Hetal doesn't even wanna try like Mona did, and that ear ring thing...she could have just told Sweety instead of bad-mouthing her! But Hetal take things too far...she needs to learn to be more open hearted and welcoming and needs to try to gel well with her new family...she's def frustrating and takes and applies the wrong advice!

I think she went into a good family...that's chilled and allows her to do what she wants, but sometimes things come up and so she needs to fulfill her homely duties first and then she could go do what she wants later...and poor Karan for sure! 

Okay done venting...sorry guys if offended anyone, but these are just characterizations!
first of all welcome to the forum...i myself am new here, however have been watching the show from the very first episode. 

whereas i do agree that its not fair to compare mona and hetal...i still feel that hetal is a hypocrite.  she complained about sweety the very second day about her staying at her parents house and wondering when she will go to her in-laws.  she should stop and think for a second how much her bhabhi did for her...how much crap she had to take for hetal's behalf...and here hetal was proving to be a horrible bhabhi from the get go.

and the whole comment about how no one knocked on their door and just walked in...well the same thing happens in her parent's house.  when was the last time we saw ambaji, baa or phui knocking...they barge right in!
Originally posted by mittijalebi

first of all welcome to the forum...i myself am new here, however have been watching the show from the very first episode. 

whereas i do agree that its not fair to compare mona and hetal...i still feel that hetal is a hypocrite.  she complained about sweety the very second day about her staying at her parents house and wondering when she will go to her in-laws.  she should stop and think for a second how much her bhabhi did for her...how much crap she had to take for hetal's behalf...and here hetal was proving to be a horrible bhabhi from the get go.

and the whole comment about how no one knocked on their door and just walked in...well the same thing happens in her parent's house.  when was the last time we saw ambaji, baa or phui knocking...they barge right in!

well said! And today when she gets upset that she couldn't go to the movies, but it's like her 2nd day of marriage...of course ppl are gonna come and Karan or Hetal should have told someone so plans could be changed! Hetal then complains to her mom about her MIL...so low!

And I agree...Ambaji never knocks when entering her room or Mona and Anukalp's room...so I don't see why she complains...plus ppl don't taunt her like phui does to mona and when someone did her MIL shut her up in no time...doesn't happen with mona! I think Hetal needs to take a chill pill and learn to adjust!
y they r making her character negative ...she look cute in bubbly , nice cute girl ...character nt negatve...
Originally posted by nigo123

A lot of us are complaining against Hetal but the only reason for that is because we keep comparing her with Mona. However in real life situations not everyone is hetal and not everyone is mona. There is a mix of both of them.

If I was in hetal's place and my date got cancelled because of guests then I would be pretty pissed off. However there are some people who might not care about not going. It just depends on the type of person. We should stop comparing them. Hetal is not bad it is just that all her life she has restrictions and she thought after marriage she will get her freedom which they bedi family promised her the first day but now they dont even let her make breakfast to her choice or pray to her god. With Mona however she had a very loving and carefree family she has had her fun so it is not that hard for her adjust.

Overall, hetal's mother in law might be nice from inside but her actions are making her look bad. Lets just forget about how mona was treated and focus on hetal from a new perspective. She has been in this house for like less than a week and they are expecting her to stop worshipping to her god forget the kind of food she likes and adapt and cancel her plans with her hubby. I for one will admit that if i was in her place I would be pissed off too.
@Bold Yes Vimmy and Hetal's MIL were not happy with that but they did not say anything to Hetal and on top of that MIL was sweet and said god is god, unless there was any other scene about this matter this is what I remember and  at least she is able to pray and keep a mandir in her room,even though she had done it without informing any other family member what about Ambaji's sankar now, imagine mona in that situation, certainly there would have been a big drama regarding that issue. Just my POV

she complains to baa or ambaji at the drop of a hat...are these the sanskars that ambaji always boasts about.

what i've seen so far, the bedi family has definitely instilled better sanskars in there daughter than the gandhis did. 

she just rushed over to her parents house to meet phui yet mona would be looked down upon by those same people for doing so.  i would serioulsy like for there to be a showdown between vimmy and ambaji and calling them all out for the gandhi's hypocrisy.
Hetal is a spoilt brat, period. She had her tantrums at her maika too but had no guts to oppose Ambaji. After all the misery she went through and finally got married to Karan, she is back into her tantrums. Wheb she told bui about the parathas, she did not tell the whole story (her mil telling her to eat the paratha today and from tomorrow she can tell Kalavati to cook her choice of breakfast for her). And what;s with the stupid sari, the dumbo always wore punjabi suit before marriage. Almost sounds like she wants to become an another Phui/Bui whatever. Maybe Vimmy should takeover Amrit's role and control Hetal
chayji is so sweet and nice. I dont understand this stupid hetal changed a lot after marriage. she is much more independent in her in laws house than mona.
First of all I would welcome members who are new to RMJ forum.  Agreed anybody would get pissed off or get frustrated when they have to cancel to go out for movies or whatever.  The guests were specially coming to see Hetal(the DIL of Bedi family) and a lot of times your family responsibilities takes predence over entertainment.  That is life.

Amrit is a very nice person and also Vimmy( may not be very  bright)also very good, but they may not have been 100 % fair with Hetal.  Even with that they are far too better than Ambaji and the gang, although Ambaji seems to be changing for good.

Still Hetal is pathetic, and wonder what happpened to her sanskar which Amabji supposedly gave her.  All of a sudden she likes only Sarees and she complains with only half the story.  I think Hetal is going to ruin her life along with Karan's life.  I need to see Hetal taught a few lessons, and want to see her cry...because Mona cried a lot by getting harassed...and Hetal was part of the loop in Gandhi family.
Hetal is really pissing me off! I think Ambaji would be pissed herself if she found out that hetal is over reacting to every little thing. Yea, I don't blame her for being pissed about missing the movie. I would have been too. But I think she is acting too spoilt!