Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much for your comments guys :) <3
Here's the next part:

PART (b)

"Armaan! Mujhe pata tha-" but she stopped mid sentence. "Nikki..." she said, in a choked whisper. It wasn't him. Stop being such a fool Riddhima...he's not coming back. Blinking back fresh tears, she said, "Nikki. What are you doing here? At this time?"

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?"

Riddhima almost cried then'she wanted to be alone right now. As much as she loved Nikki, the wounds were still too raw and all she wanted to do was curl up in her blanket and cry at the unfairness of the whole situation. But of course she couldn't.

"Yeah...of course. Come on in." Her voice was flat. Emotionless.

They sat on her bed and Riddhima looked at Nikki questioningly. She wanted this to be over as soon as possible. She didn't know how she was going to react if Nikki questioned her about Armaan. Suddenly, she wondered if Armaan had told Nikki about their break up...she was after all his closest friend'Is that why Nikki had come here?

She waited for Nikki to answer. Nikki took a deep breath and said, "It's about your dad Riddhima."

Riddhima sat up straighter at the mention of the word dad. Her dad was seriously the LAST person she wanted to talk about. AFTER Armaan of course. She looked at Nikki incredulously and said, "Honestly Nikki, I could be least bothered about my dad right now. I have bigger issues. Seriously."

She saw Nikki nod understandingly and say, "I know Riddhima, how much you despise your dad. And I know about your break up too. But Ridzy that's where your dad comes in!"

Riddhima felt confused. There were too many things to process. She knows about the break-up? Armaan ne bataaya hoga'but then why hasn't she asked me anything? Aur yeh beech mein dad ko kahaan se le aayi? Dad hasn't even met Armaan! What's she up to? Please God...meri life mein aur drama create mat karna...I have MORE than enough at the moment!

Taking a deep breath, she asked Nikki, "What do you mean Nikki? Dad aur Armaan ke beech koi relation hi nahin! Armaan knows about dad and how I have no respect for him and I assume dad knows about Armaan too from the newspapers and stuff. What are you talking about?"

"Riddhima, your dad has something to do with your break up with Armaan."

"But that's just stupid Nikki! Dad doesn't even care about me! Unhe kya fark padta hai if I'm Armaan's girfriend?"

"Ex-girlfriend..." Riddhima added softly.

"I don't know Riddhima! But I can tell you that Armaan didn't wanna break up with you! He still loves you Riddhima!"

Riddhima tried to ignore the somersaults her heart was making and as calmly as she could speak, she said, "And how do you know that? Nikki, you don't even know what dad did! Not that I'm calling you a liar or anything but what just said looks like something out of a movie! Why would dad do anything? Although it's exactly the kind of thing I expect from him, it's hard to believe...and are you sure he loves me?"

The last question was asked in a whisper. She hoped with all her heart that he did...and she knew if Nikki said no, she'd be even more heartbroken.

"Riddhima I'm sure of it! You see what happened was..."

*PRESENT*

Riddhima made her way back to her room. Nikki had told her everything. She'd told her how she'd gone to visit Armaan and found him crying and blabbering something about how he didn't want to break up and how much he hated her dad and himself. They'd decided on this plan then and she'd sat down to write the song. Riddhima felt the tears form in her eyes; she couldn't bear the thought of him crying. He was the kind of guy who always smiled. The kind that flirted with old ladies, calling them hot and making them giggle like young girls. He wasn't the one who cried...ever. She wondered what her dad had said that had caused him to cry.

She'd thought that she would finish the song and then go to her dad and give him a piece of her mind. But her mind kept coming back to Armaan, to her dad and to what her dad might actually have told Armaan. Dad ne aisa toh kya keh diya ki Armaan ne humaara break up kar diya? How did Armaan get so affected by what dad said? Arghh...why don't you just leave me alone dad?!

She paced up and down the room until she decided that it was time she had a talk with daddy dearest. Quickly grabbing her car keys, she headed for her dad's house.

She rang the doorbell impatiently. Boy was she angry! She was greeted by a surprised Jane, their housekeeper. Everyone knew that Ms. Riddhima almost never visited her father until it was unavoidable and absolutely necessary. After saying a quick "Hi!" to her, Riddhima made her way to the study where she knew her dad would be. He was always there.

She entered the room without knocking and went straight to her dad. Shashank Gupta was a handsome man in his fifties. Although he was old, he looked good for his age. He turned around to face Riddhima and before he could say anything, she said, "WHAT did you tell Armaan?"

He raised his eyebrows at the fury in her voice. "And good evening to you too" he said dryly.

"We'll do the pleasantries later dad. Answer my question! What did you say to him?"

"Riddhima! Is that how you speak to your father? Is that what I've taught you?"

"Taught me? You've never taught me anything dad! If you remember, you sent me to a boarding school when I was 8!!! Who does that?"

"I sent you to a boarding school because you needed to be brought up like how I've been brought up."

"Don't lie dad, I heard you telling the Principal that I was an additional responsibility, a distraction from your business." She said her tone laced with bitterness.

She looked at her father who had now been taken by surprise. His daughter had always been nice and well behaved. He hadn't seen this rebellion coming from her.

"What? Surprised, are you? I've been nice to you dad, only because I didn't wanna create any issues. But that was until you started interfering in my life!"

Shashank Gupta was shocked now. Was this really his daughter? "Riddhima!" he admonished her.

"No, I'm serious dad. All you care about is your business. When I was little I actually liked that you worked so hard. I used to feel proud that my daddy works so hard. I used to be proud that my daddy was a big man. But the day I came to know that your business is way more important than me, I hated the fact my dad was a big man and I lost all respect for you. I still used to send you a letter from school every week though. Not only did you never reply, but when I came home in summer I found the stack of letters unopened. From that day onwards, everything I did or said to you was a formality. So tell me dad, what was it that actually made you pay attention to me? What was it that you told Armaan?"

Shashank looked at his daughter. She'd grown up pretty quick he realized. Everything she had said so far was true though. He was a man made for business. Not for family. He liked his life to be centered around a boardroom and not the bedroom. From the time he was young he'd wanted to make money. Become rich. Become a big man. He didn't have time for family and other unproductive things. He'd rather sign a new deal. But still when the time had come, he'd found a decent girl and married her. He figured they'd have children and she'd take care of them while he expanded his empire for his sons to take over. He hadn't imagined that he'd get a daughter and his wife would die during childbirth. So he'd thought boarding school was the best option for his daughter while he worked on his empire. And so far he'd been successful. The arrangement had worked perfectly. Riddhima was a docile daughter. She had never spoken against him but this sudden anger took him by surprise.

"Answer me! What did you say to him?"

"The truth. I told him the truth." He said calmly as if he were discussing the weather. He saw Riddhima's eyebrows narrow and taking a deep breath, continued. "I told him that he doesn't deserve you. That he'll never be able to take care of you. That he's a good for nothing Casanova who's playing with my daughter for her money. I asked him how he's take care of her when he grew older and racing wasn't an option anymore. He's an orphan Riddhima, you should marry someone with more class. Forget him. I've already talked about your marriage to Sahil...Mr.Shroff's son. They're a good family."

Riddhima was boiling with anger. How DARE he do this? I hate him...hate him...hate him. She was so angry; she couldn't even form a string of coherent words. Taking a few deep breaths, through clenched teeth she said, "Why dad? Why did you do it? Why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE??? I don't want to marry Sahil! Tell me the truth dad, Sahil ke dad ne apko kuch promise jiya tha na if I marry Sahil? Why else would you wreck my life? You behave like I don't even EXIST. This sudden interest in my "well-being" could mean only one thing. Wha-"

She was about to speak when she heard her dad's phone ring. He picked up the phone and started talking while Riddhima fumed with anger. Did this man have no shame? She snatched the phone from his hands and ignoring his protests she said, "I'm sorry sir. But Mr. Gupta is a little busy right now. I'll have him call you back in a few minutes. Sorry!" She hung up and looked at her dad.

"Riddhima! That was a very important client-"

"I don't give a damn!" she said looking at him incredulously. "What did Sahil's dad promise you? Money? Shares in his company? A few of his factories? I don't care. You want all that? Find a different way to get it. But DON'T play with my life. I love Armaan and I'll be with him only. Noone else."

Shashank Gupta smiled wryly. "But how will you convince him to come back? I made him lose faith in himself."

"That's my shit to deal with. You just stay the hell out of my life. Everything else I'll manage."

With that she stormed out. Shashank Gupta stared at the slammed door for a while. He had not expected this. Somewhere he felt a pang in his heart. It disappeared in a heartbeat and a smile appeared on his face. He was a man made for business not for frivolous things like love.  A second later he was calling his manager. Now that Riddhima had refused he had to get the shares in some other way. This was the most important deal of his life. He had no time to waste.

She sat in her car and sent Nikki a text.

My place. NOW. I had a little talk with dad.

-R

Be there in a sec. Calm down Riddhima. Drive safe.

-N

"That idiot! Jerk! Moron! Ek baar mujhse baat nahi kar sakta tha? Argh! I swear Nikki I'm so so so so MAD at Armaan! Usko main manaa toh loongi but pehle thoda sa torture karke."

They were in her room and Riddhima was pacing up and down while Nikki watched her sitting on the bed. She was almost as angry as Riddhima. She couldn't BELIEVE Armaan would let go so easily.

"Riddhima yaar...calm down! You'll combust otherwise!"

"Shut up Nikki! Combust? Hell yes I'll combust! What the hell does he think? Koi hindi film ka hero hai kya? Uss se milne do...dikhaati hoon main usse."

Nikki made her sit on the bed. "Haan haan. Tell him how angry you are...par abhi you need to finish that song. Okay?"

Riddhima nodded. She calmed herself down, telling herself that the song was the most important thing right now. Suddenly she had an idea.

"Nikki! I know how to torture him!!!"

Nikki looked at her warily and said, "How?"

"You know that single I wrote 2 months ago? We've put it in my next album right?"

"Right..." said Nikki unsure of where Riddhima was going with this.

"I'm going to sing it at the concert. I know I haven't titled it yet but I'll do that tonight. Do you know what I'm thinking?"

"But what about "Get back"? I thought ki hum woh gaane waale the concert mein?"

"I'll do that too! See remove those two semi-hits okay...uske jagah I'll do the two new songs! Saare songs ho jaane do..but the last three will be Get Back, the untitled one and then the one that I haven't finished yet. Okay?"

Nikki grinned at her best friend and thanked her lucky stars that she wasn't in Armaan's place. "Yep!"

"Oh and release a press statement saying that I'm introducing TWO new singles, both of which will be in the next album but I'm introducing them here for the first time. And the deal we're gonna sign with ViewTube? Up the money on it...if they wanna show live coverage of my concert and there's gonna be two new songs they gotta pay more. Whatever money that comes from there, deposit it in the charity waala account yeah?"

"Aye aye captain!" said Nikki winking at Riddhima.

They hugged each other and after reminding Riddhima to finish the songs, Nikki left.

Riddhima closed her eyes and took deep breaths. It was THE day. Everything had to be perfect. She couldn't afford to mess up! "Ugh. Itna nervous toh main apne first concert ke liye bhi nahi thi...damn you Armaan Malik! Tum milo toh sahi, aaj toh tumhaari khair nahi..." she said, muttering under her breath.

She went over the lyrics to her songs and pictured herself singing in her mind. A few moments later her nerves settled a bit. But just when they'd begun to settle, she heard the director say, "Ri! Baby, you're on in twenty!" which put her nerves in frenzy all over again.

Armaan sat in the VIP seat beside Nikki, not saying a word. He'd fought, argued and even thrown tantrums but Nikki hadn't budged and she'd brought him here. To Riddhima's concert. It hurt him to even think of her. But her father had been right hadn't he? He wouldn't be able to take care of her. The though pierced his heart like a thousand pieces of glass. He wondered what she was going through. If it was killing him, she must be feeling worse. And she was still doing the concert. He felt a rush of pride for her. She was strong, beautiful and independent. He loved her. He'd always love her. His lips momentarily curved into a faint smile, a reminder of all their memories. But then he remembered what he'd done. What he had to do. He'd fought with her and lied through his teeth and it had almost killed him to lie to her like that when she argued with him for hours, not refusing to believe that he didn't love her.

He heard the announcement that the concert was about to start in 15 minutes and he closed his eyes willing them not to open, lest they should see her. He didn't think he could bear to see her. Because he knew, that if he did he'd lose the small amount of self control he had right now. He looked around himself. They had the seats closest to the stage and no one was around him and Nikki. He thanked Nikki for having the sense to book a few extra tickets around them so they could have privacy. He hoped she wouldn't see him because he was too close to the stage and if she ever looked down she'd be able to see him clearly. Suddenly the music started playing and the crowd started screaming. Riddhima had arrived.

Try as he may Armaan couldn't keep his eyes closed. He yearned to see her one last time. To see if she still smiled radiantly, to see if she still looked just as beautiful. To see if she was in pain.

He opened his eyes and was spellbound. Riddhima was on the stage looking as radiant as ever. She wore a figure hugging black outfit. It clung to her every curve and her hair was curled a little at the end, making her look heavenly. She wore a fitted black dress and red stilettos making her look sexy. Her eyes were smoky and they were twinkling with what Armaan thought was mischief, apprehension and a little of something else. Something unfathomable.

He loved coming to her concerts. That's how it was between them. She never missed his races and he never missed his concerts. He could see the media taking photographs of him. He wondered what they'd say when they found out that Armaan and Riddhima were no longer together. The media would have a field day.

Her voice filled his ears then, blocking out everything else. It bought back everything. Her words echoed in his ears reminding him of the times they'd spent together.  Suddenly, he felt someone looking at him. He looked up to see her. Their eyes locked for a moment and Armaan saw her eyes fill up. But a second later he saw her smile at the audience, the tears gone. Maybe he'd only imagined it. In that moment, all Armaan could see was the two of them. He couldn't hear the screaming crowd anymore. Only she existed for him. He looked at her make her way around the stage occasionally touching a fan's hand. She was performing like she always did. Confidently. There wasn't the slightest bit of hesitation in her voice. It rang out proud and confident. It pierced him like a thousand swords.

He looked at her trying to gauge her emotions. She came to his side of the stage to interact with fans while the beats were still pumping. He could see her getting closer to him. He didn't know if he could handle it.

Riddhima danced her way around the stage. That brief eye-lock with Armaan had shaken her. She hated seeing his blue eyes so tortured with pain. She took another round of the stage when she realized she was heading towards Armaan. She finally reached him and noticed that he was standing now. Is he going to leave? No Armaan. Baby please don't do that!  Telling herself to concentrate, she focused on the audience again.

Armaan's vision became cloudy when he heard the words she sang. 

I wanna get back
To the old days
When the phone
Would ring
And I knew it
Was you

I wanna talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to

Oh, kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know
That you do
I wanna get back
Get back...With you

They brought back memories that made up the happiest part of his life...

*Flashback*

He watched her relish her chocolate cake and grinned. She was the biggest foodie he knew. People eat to live, she lived to eat! "Riddhima, yaar tum kitni badi bhukkad ho!"

Her mouth dropped open at his words. "Haww...tumne mujhe bhukkad kaha???" she said, licking chocolate off her fingers.

"Nahi...maine kaha BADI bhukkad!"

"Main bhukkad nahi hoon okay Mister?? I just like my food!" she said, defensively.

"Right. Riddhima, if you eat so much toh humaare bachche kitne mote honge! Bechaare obese ho jaayenge...school mein everyone will tease them! Think about the future Riddhima!"

She narrowed her eyes and made her way towards him and he started walking backwards.

"Riddhima...main toh bas-"

"Tum toh kya?" she said, dangerously.

Armaan took his chance and ran away.

"Armaan! Ruko! Tumhe toh main...tum...stop running...Armaan stop!" she ran behind him all over the place trying to catch him. He looked at the adorable sight behind him. Her lips were covered with chocolate and she was running behind him. His lips curved into a smile and all of a sudden he stopped and turned around causing her to crash into him.

"Armaan! Moron! Ruk kyun gaye? Mujhe sar pe lagi!" She pouted at him, melting his heart.

He kissed her forehead, making her smile. Holding his hand, she made him sit on the sofa, making herself comfortable on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Armaan, tumhe chocolate chahiye?" She knew how much he loved his chocolates. But he hated chocolate cake. Go figure.

With a twinkle in his eyes, he nodded. She was just about to get some for him when he pulled her back and made her face him. Cupping her face, he kissed her, drawing her closer. Recovering from the momentary surprise, she kissed him back with equal ardor, ruffling his hair.

They broke apart smiling. She hugged him tight, placing a soft kiss on his neck. "I love you Armaan...don't ever leave me okay?"

*Present*

He was brought back to the concert while her words echoed in his ears. I'm sorry Riddhima... Wiping his tears that had trickled down his face, he looked around to see if anyone was looking at him. But they were all looking at Riddhima, whose back faced him. Ignoring Nikki's protests, he turned around towards the exit. He needed to get out.

Riddhima took a bow in front of the screaming audience. It was time for a break. She had half an hour's time and then she was due on stage. And this time it'd be the most important part of the concert. Turning to Armaan's side, she saw Nikki and Armaan's seat empty. What if he left? Oh Shit. No no no no no'Armaan please mat jao! Stay! I love you'please God, make him stay!  Still tensed, she made her way backstage.

"Armaan! Ruko! Kahaan jaa raho?"

"GHAR jaa raha hoon Nikki. I wanna get the f*** out of here. I can't stand it damn it!"

"Please ruk jao Armaan."

Armaan looked at Nikki with bloodshot eyes. "WHY ARE YOU HELL BENT ON TORTURING ME????? Maine kaha na ki mujhe nahi rehna toh nahi rehna!"

"But Armaan mujhe drop kaun karega?"

"Riddhima tumhe ghar drop kar degi. Ya phir Abhi ko bulaalo."

"Riddhima is busy after the concert and Abhi's out of town! Please Armaan'ruk jaao na!"

"Fine I'll stay. Lekin agli baar agar tum mujhe aisi koi jagah laayi na toh main tumhe akela chchod kar chala jaaonga. Samjhi?"

"Thanks Armaan!"

"Don't mention it." He mumbled.

"Tum seat pe baitho'mujhe backstage jaana hoga."

Wordlessly, he made his way to his seat after taking a coke.

Riddhima had changed her costume now. She was wearing a short red dress with stilletos. The effect was fantastic. She looked tough and beautiful. Perfect for her next song. She paced up and down, worrying about Armaan. She didn't wanna torture him. She could never see him in pain and it hurt her like physical blows if she ever saw his blue eyes so tortured. But she couldn't change the songs now. It was too late. She only hoped he understood. And that he stayed back...

She saw Nikki coming and rushed towards her. "Nikki Armaan-"

"I made him stay back." Said Nikki, grinning.

"I owe you one Nikki!" Riddhima said while she hugged her best friend.

"Umm Nikki? I have one more thing to ask you'"

"Bolo!"

"Who'umm I can't torture him Nikki! I love him too much to do that! Par who song'"

"Uska solution hai mere paas. I'll tell him it's not for him if he does misunderstand in the first place."

Riddhima heaved a sigh of relief. She went over her lyrics one more time and checked her make up before she stepped on to the stage.

Armaan saw her step out. She looked...fabulous. The red suited her to the T and she carried it off perfectly with a little bit of attitude.

They'd announced she was singing 2 new songs...the coming 2, he supposed. He wondered if she wrote it after their break up. She had a habit of writing songs in accordance with her life. The music started with rhythmic beats where Riddhima made her way towards the audience. She sang with panache and a lot of attitude. The song hurt Armaan more than anything else. The lyrics stung him and echoed in his head making his vision blurry.

Over It-

I'm over your lies,
and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me,
when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night,
and I pick up the phone.
And though you've been telling me,
I know you're not alone.
oh..

That's why
(your eyes)
I'm over it
(your smile)
I'm over it
(realize)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over..

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

I'm over your hands,
and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt.
oh..

That's why,
(your words)
I'm over it
(so sure)
I'm over it
(I'm not your girl)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over...

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

Don't call,
don't come by,
ain't no use,
don't ask me why,
you'll never change,
there'll be no more crying in the rain.

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

I'm so over it...
I'm over it...

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it...

His tears made their way down his eyes while the guilt of what he'd done overpowered him. Just when he was about to lose it he heard Nikki rush towards him and say, "This one's not for you Armaan."

Armaan looked at her and raised his eyebrows as if saying- "And you know this, how?"

Nikki smiled and said, "She wrote this months ago Armaan. We were seeing this movie where the guy turns out to be a jerk and after the movie she was inspired to write this. Stop feeling guilty, hmm?"

Armaan looked at Nikki and gave the echo of a smile. Nikki saw him and felt bad that both her best friends were so much in pain. To ease his pain a little, she said, "The next one's for you. Listen to it carefully. Every word of it. Okay?"

Armaan sighed and nodded. He wondered what she'd written  about him...

He saw Nikki make her way backstage to help Riddhima. He stood their, emotionlessly as he waited to see her one last time.

Riddhima changed into her costume and looked at Nikki.

Nikki nodded approvingly and said, "He won't be able to keep his hands off you babe!" Which made Riddhima blush. "Perfect! Now you have color on your face."

"Nikki, are you sure I can do this? I've never sung a song of this genre before!"

"Riddhima relax. You'll be fine! I agree it's completely new but you did amazingly well during rehearsal! Not only is the song a potential hit but I'm sure who bhi maan jaayega!"

Riddhima heard the director call her. It was time. She hugged Nikki and kissed the locket that she was wearing. He had given it to her on their one-month anniversary. She hadn't taken it out since then.

She grabbed her guitar and made her way onstage smiling at the fans, while searching for his eyes. She found them. She looked into his eyes as if reassuring him of their love. Winking at him, she made her way to the chair that was set on stage for her.

Armaan was surprised. Had she just winked at him? Maybe she'd done it in his general direction and not actually at him. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was wearing white, his favorite color. She looked beautiful and angelic. He could clearly see the locket he'd given her on her neck. Once again he was surprised. What was she up to?

He listened to her waiting for her to start.

Riddhima took one last look at his face, took a deep breath and said, "This is my newest song till date. It's completely different from what I've sung before. I hope ya'll like it just the same. Armaan Malik, this one's for you."

Armaan was shocked. She'd actually announced it? Apprehensively, he waited for the hurt filled words. He was sure it wasn't gonna be nice. It was never nice if you were on Riddhima Gupta's wrong side. Taking a deep breath he looked at the stage, only to find her looking right into his eyes as if she could read him cover to cover. Knowing her, she probably could. She started playing the guitar not once taking her eyes off him. People in the audience looked at the couple and wondered what was happening. There was spellbound silence as she sang.

Ours-

Elevator buttons and morning air,
Strangers' silence makes me wanna take 
the stairs;
If you were here we'd laugh about their 
vacant stares,
But right now, my time is theirs...

Seems like there's always someone who 
disapproves;
They'll judge it like they know about me 
and you;
And the verdict comes from those with 
nothing else to do;
The jury's out, but my choice is you...    Riddhima looked at him as if she was personally telling him everything. Armaan's heart burst with happiness and his tears that he'd long held back, made their way out.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind,
People throw rocks at things that shine;
And life makes love look hard;
The stakes are high,
The waters rough,
But this love is ours...   She smiled sweetly at him blinking in reassurance while he could only stare back, wordlessly. Nikki smirked at him.

You never know what people have up 
their sleeves;
Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at 
me;
Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss 
smiles,
But I don't care, cause right now you're 
mine...    Armaan remembered their little arguments and the way she got jealous of all those girls who flocked around him wherever he went. A smile made it's way to his face. If possible, he loved her even more.

And you'll say don't you worry your pretty 
little mind;
People throw rocks at things that shine;
And life makes love look hard...
The stakes are high,
The waters rough,
But this love is ours...

And it's not theirs to speculate,
If it's wrong and your hands are tough 
but they are where mine belong and;
I'll fight their doubt and give you faith 
with this song for you...    She looked at him, her heart inflating with each second passing by. She finally saw his dimples and  she blew a quick kiss towards his surprised face.

Cause I love the gap between your teeth,
And I love the riddles that you speak,
And any snide remarks from my father ,
about your tattoos will be ignored,
Cause my heart is yours...    Armaan looked at her with eons of love in his eyes. Nobody had ever done anything like that for him. He couldn't wait to meet her.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind;
People throw rocks at things that shine,
And life makes love look hard...

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
But they can't take what's ours
They can't take what's ours
The stakes are high
The waters rough
But this love is ours...

She finished the song not once breaking eye contact with him. He wondered how she knew everything. But he didn't care about inconsequential things like that. She loved him. She didn't care about anyone else. That's all that mattered.

Riddhima took a bow as the audience continued their smattering applause. They'd loved it. As she cleared her throat, the audience stopped talking and there was complete silence for her to speak. Taking a deep breath Riddhima did the most spontaneous thing she'd ever done in her life so far. She said, "Armaan? I can see you. Will you please come on stage?"

Armaan was flabbergasted. WHAT the hell was she doing? The audience cheered him on. After all how often is it that your girlfriend does something like that for you?

He made his way up the stage and stood there facing her wondering what she was about to do.

Riddhima's eyes filled up with tears of relief. Immediately she knelt down on one knee while the audience gasped collectively.

"Armaan Malik, I don't give a damn about what anyone says about us. Will you marry me?"

The audience erupted in cheers as Armaan made her stand and whispered yes, before kissing her. He held her as close as possible. He'd never let go again.

*An hour later*

Riddhima waited backstage for him. After their brief kiss, she had been pulled away to sign autographs and give interviews. She hadn't talked to him. Her relief had now made way for anger, now that she knew he loved her.

Armaan entered the room grinning to see Riddhima with her back faced towards him. He went closer to hug her when she suddenly turned around and with fury in her voice she said, "You *punch* complete *punch* jerk! *punch* Moron! *punch* You stupid idiot!!!! *punch* *punch* How dare you leave me?"

Each word was insinuated with a punch and Armaan caught her hands in his, before she beat him black and blue. "Riddhima-"

"Don't 'Riddhima' me! You broke up with me because DAD told you to? DAD? ARMAAN MALIK what the hell happened to your brains dammit?! You know I hate him...you know I don't give a shit to what he says phir bhi? Itne time se relationship mein hai, toh kabhi meri baat toh nahi maante. DAD ki baat kaise maanli?"

"Because he said what I didn't wanna hear...but probably have to?" said, Armaan in a small voice.

She cupped his face and looking into his eyes, said, "Armaan? Tumne papa ko believe kiya? Do you think that if you weren't perfect for me I'd ever be with you? I love you Armaan...Mujhe nahi pata aage hum kya karenge...kaise manage karenge but I do know this baby, that whatever it is I want it to be with you! YOU are the one I wanna grow old with! Aur rahi dad ki baat? I don't have a dad anymore. Abhi bhi papa ki baat se problem hai?"

Armaan looked at the woman who loved him so much. Shaking his head, he smiled from ear to ear before taking her lips into a sweet kiss. A promise to never let go.

They held each other for a long time, trying to erase memories of the past few days. A few minutes later, they walked out hand in hand, for their waiting fans. They were celebrities after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The OS is now complete :) PM's will be sent tomorrow <3 Too tired right now :D

Songs used- Get Back by Demi lovato ... Over it by Katherine Mcphee and Ours by taylor swift! =)

I know this whole OS is totally clichd but like I said, it's inspired by a song and I wanted to write something ridiculously happy and filmy and frivolous for once and this is the output :D

Hope you liked it anyway! Please comment! And the like tab is all yours <3

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

AWHHH!!! AWESUMMM!!!Me first!!!!

Amazing Installment!!!! I really really really really really really DESPISE SHANKYY!!!! Idiot!!! Messing with his daughter's love life..!! HUH..Can't believe his daughter's just a business deal for him!! IDIOT kahinka!! He deserves to go die..!!

I can't wait for Armaan's entry..!! I wonder how she'll make him have faith in himself again..but it's sooo sweeettt..!!! You HAVE to continue MEGA soon...because i can't wait for AR reunion!!! =) =) I'm sure it's gonna AMAZINGG!!!!

So Aanya - i forbid you to get off the PC/laptop..!!! PWEAASSSHHH finish it soon!!!😭😭

Love,
Sanaa
Edited by ARfanSanaa - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

YAAAYYY You Completed it !! <33 Loved it to the Core! The Realization( Please KILL Shashank Gupta,HE DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL)  I LOVE absolutely LOVEY-DOVEY how Riddhima rebelled against him. He Deserves to be Murdered..Lekin,Jaane do.😆 Coming back to AR,WWWOOOWWWIIEEE man LOVED IT !! Firstly toh Even I had tears in my Eyes when he was going,OMG he loves her so  much<33  I LOVE NIKKI !! She rocks big time,dude..Love the way she brought Armaan back,and Haayyyeee He was going totally FIDA over her EVERY costume and It KILLED me When she called him On-stage and Proposed him! MAR DAAALLAA re,Aanya Babe,I am in LOVE with your Writing! Aaahhh..The punches made me Say,"Thank Goodness,The real Ridzi is back!" LOL😆 LOVE YOU Aanya! YOU JUST HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
luved the second part!
so riddhima's dad was behind this? it was kind of expected of him...
armaan is so stupid to let go like that!
hope ridz's plan is a success!
continue soon!
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOMEEE MANNN...I LOVED IT TOTALLYYY...Y DOES THIS BUDDHA SHANKY HAS TO VE SOOO CRUEL...KAMEENAAA...AND ARMAAAN OH GOD HE IS SUCHA GADHA I TELL U...HEHEHE...bt bt i loved this riddhima who is a go getter to get her armaan...and also sunaof him with some pretty abuses and then hug him🤣
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES

*EDITED*
Aanya!!!!
Loved it yaar!
That SHASHANK GUPTA! Ughh...
Why can't he just die? Good for nothing idiot!

I like the bond between Riddhima and Niki !
Waiting for the nest part!
Cont. soon!
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wowww.luvd it.awesome job yar.seriously agar IF me itne acche writers honge to hamare jaise logon ka kya hoga yar.man wow even i thank my stars that i am not in armaan's place and that stupid shanky har jagah tapak padta hai.gadha kahin ka.aur wo armaan god.stupid hai pura ka pura .luvd it loads. cont soon .ok ok i am stopping now i knw agar mai shuru hojatihu na to band hi nahi karti. cont soon
luv ya
rumzi
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome...luvd it totally
cmplt it soon
tc
shaaz
Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail