Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 50)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

I swear. I am in complete agreement with Anya, people dont comment man! U sit down and write that chapter for hours, and they cant spare a few seconds. U forget about that, the classic "nice part continue soon" is the most irritating thing I have ever seen! I dont even feel like LIKING such comments!!!! ARGH!

I get pissed when people don't comment, but not with those two word comments. I used to get a little irked that they only wrote two words but later I realized, that there are readers who aren't able to express themselves too well :) And so I'd rather have 2 word comments than none at all! It doesn't bother me anymore, in fact it's actually quite nice that they DO write something despite not being to good with words :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moi-Spirited-

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by niknavyu

hi Aanya
i see someone is real angry heehee,but hey i just started with ur ff few days back and also have commented,so hope u dont kick me out of ur pm list,please dont,and yup even i am angry on uAngry u dint answer my question about the word Isa?arrggh hehee chill thats called fake anger but its really time we know the meaning of isa
now coming to ur udate it ws wow but i dont know why but had a feeling that dmitri had done everything on purpose i mean ridzi being present at the time armaan shot that man,but can completely understand with ridzi, nobody would want a murdere as her bf,and ridzi jogs for 2 hours omg,then she must be super thin heehee
now coming to u r writing part i loved the way u conveyed armaans emotion,and its the third part still u managed to keep up the mystery quotient
continue soon
love
nikki

Hey Nikki :)

Nah. I'm not angry, just annoyed! I have no qualms in PM-ing 500 people if they all read my FF! But there are SO many people in my list who've requested PMs but they don't like/comment on my updates! I'm removing all those people! If they really do wanna read what I write, they should comment :P

Keep guessing about the meaning! You shall know, in the next part :)

xoxo
Aanya

I swear. I am in complete agreement with Anya, people dont comment man! U sit down and write that chapter for hours, and they cant spare a few seconds. U forget about that, the classic "nice part continue soon" is the most irritating thing I have ever seen! I dont even feel like LIKING such comments!!!! ARGH!

belle-moi so even u are in the list of angry people but common yaar those who comment something i maen atlest write a single word bothe to do that,o u shouldnt be angry on them,yup but even i am angry on the people who dont even bother to hit on the like tab

Well, if thats the case. I'm sure the readers should also be satisfied with one para at a time of a chapter. That will be very comfortable for us writers also. Btw, I am Antara.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

I get pissed when people don't comment, but not with those two word comments. I used to get a little irked that they only wrote two words but later I realized, that there are readers who aren't able to express themselves too well :) And so I'd rather have 2 word comments than none at all! It doesn't bother me anymore, in fact it's actually quite nice that they DO write something despite not being to good with words :)
yup dear its real nice of u to appreciate it,and a big congo for 50 pages

belle_moiAanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Ohhh... I dint realize that:)

Aanya.

SaffronOrange Senior Member
SaffronOrange
SaffronOrange

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Lovely part
Please notify me of the updates

Also I love the title of this ff.
I must say u r very talented

belle_moiAanya.

fatzfathi Senior Member
fatzfathi
fatzfathi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
great part...but y did tat dmitri send him ter if he knew he was stil in lov wit her?Angry  i mean did he actually hoped tat a day wil cme wen armaan wil protect himself coverin her as his shield??!!Shocked  AR fights in d beginnin was cute..her heart stil holds some place for him...! Embarrassedcontinue soon...

belle_moiAanya.

Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Dear Aanya, am a silent reader of ur ffs. u r an awesome writer! pls dnt kick me out of ur pm list, snd me pms whnvr u update! pls update uR other ff also. THANKS 4 d pm dear.continue super soon!

belle_moi

ksg_ritika Goldie
ksg_ritika
ksg_ritika

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
awesum part ... loved it so mch ... 4 a moment i thot dat riddhima had sumhow managed 2 escape n fool armaan ... bt alas dat didn happen ... thank god or else i wonder wat armaan wud hv ended up doin ...

thanx 4 d pm ... contine soon ...

ritika

belle_moiAanya.

Go to top