Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 15)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I Edited on Page 8!<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hey
amazing one
luvd itBig smile
tc

Aanya.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awww!
that was such a cute end! luved it!

Aanya.

riddhima11 Senior Member
riddhima11
riddhima11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
amazing os aanya...
it was sooo good...
i loved all the songs... even the one u mentioned in maitree's ff "meant to be" a little too not over you... i guess our music taste quite matches..
now coming to the story.. i liked the concept.. although it was kinda filmy but still it was with aanya's tadka... no seriously i loved ridzi's character.. n obviously i hate shashank.. good for nothing man...
u writings are superb... n everytime i read it i feel like reading some more.. but unfortunately kuchh aur bachta nahi hai..
all i would say once again is keep up the good work.. n keep writing..

love
-pari

Aanya.

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
amazing OS
loved it!!!

Aanya.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
res - for a bada sa comment..!! =D

I'm reading it all over again..!!!! =D =D

Ohkk..I guess you already know how much I HATEEE shanky right?? Stupid guy treats his daughter like business..!! I wouldn't be surprised if her sold her off to be a prostitute for money!! Hmmpphhh..!!! That's how evil he is..!! JACKASS!!! Btw..it's so entertaining seeing soo many people curse Shanky in my new OS..this stays between us two..(and whoever reads it ofcourse..) he's not supposed to be evil..and he won't be...he just has his own reasons against AR!! But you'll probably still hate him..!! I hate Shanky in DMG loadz..!!! Though he had his reasons for his actions..they were crap!!

Thenn.. what is Armaan..btw?? Let me answer that!! The most stupidest, idiot, jerk,jackass, prick, prat, twit i've ever seen in my life!!! He deserves to go to hell!! Nooo it's Armaan..!! My shweeetuu!!! but HOW THE EFFING HELL did he think he wasn't good enuf for Riddhima?? He ahs a frigging degree from HARVARD!!! he can get a job ANYWHERE and keep ANYONE happy..!! SO what if he haf a crap background?? Idiot..but because that action was sooo sooo selfless...hayyyeee...I'm in love again..!! WIth Armaan..!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Did i tell you how much i LOVEE nikki!!! She's so awesum..!! And ohh..personally..i can't sing to save my life..though i try a lot when I'm alone..!!LOL ..so I couldn't really put myself in Riddhima's shoes..but awhhh...she made me WISHHH i could sing..!! 

I really love how you describe the pain she's been through in the beginning..it makes me put myself in that position..and she's not being a "meena kumari"...with the water works on 24/7..!! (That's always an expression used by my family..though my nani is a hardcore fan!! LOL)...(Plus..I also have coffee when i need to stay awake..and i make the most crappiest coffee alive!! Cry) and true..it hurts...probably hurts LOADZZ to be away from the one you love...but it gets really dramatic when your tears are on 24/7..!!

Did i mention how i LOOOVEEE the eyelock between them..!! And i could soo picture it and goo awww..!!! And then...Wohooo!! Riddhima proposed..!!! NOW do you see her heart Armaan?? It just put me in smiles!!! Awhh..wish i was a celebrity...!! Have all those ppl crazy over you..but then again..celebrities don't have apersonal life do they?? Poor souls..!!

Btw..Do you like Taylor swift?? I love some of her songs..!! But i think i'm more of an Avril Lavigne fan..when it comes to single female artists..

i have to rush noww..!! Will sign in again for a few mintues later!! =D

love,
Sanaa

PS - you should keep writing wonderful stories like these..!! By that i subtley mean..when are you gonna update Love Is??? Cry

Edited by ARfanSanaa - 23 May 2011 at 11:21am

Aanya.

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
wow!what an update from you.every scene of this update is really adorable.ar's pain,love,music it s really a beautiful update.
pleas give us more os like this.thanks for pm.

Aanya.

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
awesome end tu the os

Aanya.

Go to top