Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Euphoria- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The OS was LOVE. <3
All the best for your exams. :)
Aw superb os! So cute! Sometimes moving on is for the best.
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suprise!! LONG comment edited on page105 ;)
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww...that was mindblowingg!!!! it was so cute...u really did a fantastic job!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for the pm!:)
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was so cute <3
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So while I was rereading your latest OS :P *3rd time :$* I realized I had said that I would comment on all your OS's and never got around to doing that :\ I blame finals! However now I thought since I have time to reread I certainly have time to comment on all the other OS's. LOL you don't have to read/reply btw I just have way too much time on my hand to blab :)

Ours: Cutest thing ever <3 I loved how they were celebrities 😍 it kind of reminded me of Tara Rum Pum. God I hate hate hate Shanky -___- always kaba mein haddi :( I felt bad for Armaano the worst thing someone can do to you is make you doubt yourself :\ If you lose faith in yourself there is not a lot you can do in life then haye. Riddhima's idea of knocking some sense into the dude was perfecto :P My favorite part has to be when she proposed him :$ 

Beautiful: This OS I have reread like so many times :| It's so so so so good! You got all the emotions spot on without really using dialogues. It really goes to show how talented you are man! The concept hasn't been used by many on this forum and I am glad you did :)

Isa: I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Armaano is bad 🤣 though in this one he wasn't really bad but still Riddhima thought so. His childhood :( was sad psht! But I loved how after hearing him out Riddhima knew that though she loved him they couldn't lead a life together so she stepped out of the way <3 Ending as always was love <3 (sucker for a happy ending talking here 🤣)

Armaan's Girlfriend: If I was called that :) I would never complain 🤣🤣 jokes apart this concept was so hatke and cahute! I love how she felt bad for taking her gussa out on Armaan :( and then the scene with and the kid was too adorable :$ OH OH and the bball court and the rain 😍 sigh so perfect. I loved this OS mucho <3

The Paradigm Shift: This was sad :( too sad hmph! But again you described everything SO WELL! The flashbacks of AR and their daughter were heartwrenching but sweet at the same time. I read this one often as well.

There done :D now I think another update is in order ;) 😆
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os aanya 
in the beginning i thought it was armaan but turned out to be abhay 😆
& love da way u rite :)
beautiful os 

harneet <3

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

So while I was rereading your latest OS :P *3rd time :$* I realized I had said that I would comment on all your OS's and never got around to doing that :\ I blame finals! However now I thought since I have time to reread I certainly have time to comment on all the other OS's. LOL you don't have to read/reply btw I just have way too much time on my hand to blab :)

Ours: Cutest thing ever <3 I loved how they were celebrities 😍 it kind of reminded me of Tara Rum Pum. God I hate hate hate Shanky -___- always kaba mein haddi :( I felt bad for Armaano the worst thing someone can do to you is make you doubt yourself :\ If you lose faith in yourself there is not a lot you can do in life then haye. Riddhima's idea of knocking some sense into the dude was perfecto :P My favorite part has to be when she proposed him :$ 

Beautiful: This OS I have reread like so many times :| It's so so so so good! You got all the emotions spot on without really using dialogues. It really goes to show how talented you are man! The concept hasn't been used by many on this forum and I am glad you did :)

Isa: I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Armaano is bad 🤣 though in this one he wasn't really bad but still Riddhima thought so. His childhood :( was sad psht! But I loved how after hearing him out Riddhima knew that though she loved him they couldn't lead a life together so she stepped out of the way <3 Ending as always was love <3 (sucker for a happy ending talking here 🤣)

Armaan's Girlfriend: If I was called that :) I would never complain 🤣🤣 jokes apart this concept was so hatke and cahute! I love how she felt bad for taking her gussa out on Armaan :( and then the scene with and the kid was too adorable :$ OH OH and the bball court and the rain 😍 sigh so perfect. I loved this OS mucho <3

The Paradigm Shift: This was sad :( too sad hmph! But again you described everything SO WELL! The flashbacks of AR and their daughter were heartwrenching but sweet at the same time. I read this one often as well.

There done :D now I think another update is in order ;) 😆

3rd time? 😆 'Kay I need to rush atm, school's in a bit :P

But thank youuu <3 <3

Another update? Haha I give more priority to my FF 🤣 And since it's umm confession time if I don't update people wil murder me because it's the 27th part now. And my parts are LONG. 😳

But I do have ideas, once I'm done updating my FF I'll probably get back to this 😆

xoxo
Aanya
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Have fun in school 😆 and erm it's about time I ask you this :| LINK ME to your ff :P please :$
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

Have fun in school 😆 and erm it's about time I ask you this :| LINK ME to your ff :P please :$

The link is right there on the first page 🤣

If you get through the first few parts without cringing, I will bow down, seriously. My first writing attempt 🤣