Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeearoma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is interesting...like a real good thriller...i can't wait to read more...and fabulous writing... 😊
cheers!
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey anya thats gr8 story  so sorrry for late reply as i was stuck in an assighnment  so sorry love ria
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy dear...wowww just read both the update in one go...and it was just superb...Love the concept...very interesting...and the way u write...just Loved it...thanks for the PM...try to update soon...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET

amazing parts! sorry for the late comment! cont soon pleaseee
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thats such a beautiful story and such a beautiful way to express it <3 I loveee the way you expressed both their pain and their situation.
Even though there is so much more to read , these parts make my eyes well up. Hope to read soon !

Great writing !
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm Aanya, will come n read soon!!!

Mwaazzz...
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey this is just awesome!!!!!!! great concept n as always beautifully written!! love the start, especially Armaan's POV...seems a lot of mystery behind this name  "Isa" ...hmmm part 2 also was amazing!!! omg so much of pain n love...
n hey please cont very very soon, really eager to read further, no losing of interest!!! ðŸ˜†
Tc n thanks 4 the pm
😊
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Edited:

OMG!!!! This was amazing!!!! though not much happened and everything besides Armaans past is still vague, it was amazing!!!! 

aww poor Ridz...no wonder she has become this non social person, she prbly doesn't trust people much ðŸ˜•

and I am guessing Dmitri realized its better to get these two together ðŸ˜³ and that he shouldn't use Armaan so much ðŸ˜•

I can't wait to see how you show both of them coping with each other and especially Ridz ðŸ˜†

this will be fun!!! Armaan will do everything possible to make her smile ðŸ˜³ and that is always cute ðŸ˜³

umm part 3 soon please? ðŸ˜³
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read both the parts and wow it was superb as always Aanya. And might i also add, that youre writing has IMPROVED LIKE BIG TIMES! Seriously, though it was always really really good and very beautiful but now it just feels like im living inside the story. Wonderful parts! I definetely cant wait for the meaning behind ISA...and so far, things have really gripped me to this and hmmm this Dmitri guy is a dumwit! Im glad Armaan realized...and lets see wherelse is this ff going to lead us. Im all excited :) So do update sooonn!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest with u aanya...I almost never ever read anything other than Maaneet writing...but I opened this when I got ur PM...
And I must say that u are a talented writer.:.u brought DMG and AR back to life for me...I use to love it but then they messed it up...but I am loving this OS of urs...just fab.,

p.s gonna catch up on ur other writing and comment later :)