Smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 25 June 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

wait, i am confused here, are you talking about Friday's episode? but he did come there on P's request Confused and now Krishna does know the truth about his mother so he will surely support Pratigya from now on 

or will Thakurain manipulate him again or what? Am i missing out on anything? any latest article that he will support his mother again?  

*edited*  Damn!! this is an old post!  just checked the date which is 18th of May Lol stupid me! LOL

Ufff but it scared me for a second! 

Edited by Filza.T - 25 June 2011 at 2:07pm

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikram199o669

now when i saw the todays episode when baba don't belive his babu for his amma my pradiction is that pratigya is same as sns, in sns ahem always support his mom but he isnot support gopi so my throught that baba will not support his babu
But differense b/w this serial is that ahem's mom is good if u are agree/disagree than coment i am waiting for it
Sorry anything wrong posted
How can u compare krishna with Ahem ? Krishna is a lovable  and pure-hearted man and ahem is a rough guy.

lakshmi_pai

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

now when i saw the todays episode when baba don't belive his babu for his amma my pradiction is that pratigya is same as sns, in sns ahem always support his mom but he isnot support gopi so my throught that baba will not support his babu
But differense b/w this serial is that ahem's mom is good if u are agree/disagree than coment i am waiting for it
Sorry anything wrong posted

sorry, but i think u don't know  about krishna or MKAP then...krishna never cared about his mother(he even enjoyed it when his father beat up his mother or else felt bored ) until she started showing love towards his wife P...comparing ahem n krishna is an insult to krishna Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 25 June 2011 at 9:31pm

heera1702

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

now when i saw the todays episode when baba don't belive his babu for his amma my pradiction is that pratigya is same as sns, in sns ahem always support his mom but he isnot support gopi so my throught that baba will not support his babu  HMMM, i guess yu';ve not seen d show from d begning and just expressing ur opinion on the current track, well i've seen SNS as well and comparing ahem to krisshna is d BIGGEST insult of krishan,though K has some manhood traits in him  but he still being a unpad gavar never ever adderssed his wife as ''bevakoof kahin ki''Dead Deadwhich i remember ahem did just a couple of weeks b4 i guess...LOL
Sorry anything wrong posted   NO Problem, nyone can have wrong image for an imaginary character,so whud request u to have a look on K's character and on mkap from d begning...Tongue

Edited by Pragati.T - 25 June 2011 at 10:31pm

a_uma

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Welcome to Pratigya ForumSmile
As for your post Pratigya is not at all similar to SNS.Ahem always trusts his mom blindly whatsoever be the situation.But in PRATIGYA ,Krishna was made to belive that Pratigya is wrong due to which he starts trusting his mom.But now everything is cleared and you will see an improved Krishna.

heera1702

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
There is nothing similar abt SNS and Pratigya and
not at all between Ahem and Krishna
Krishna makes his own decisions and he not a mama's boy like Ahem
He was with his mom cuz any son would be if he thinks his wife tried to kill his mom...and no doubt he will bring Pratigya back

Pragati.T

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
comparison is strictly prohibited in mkap forum.but as the topic starter has made such a comment on the character krishna i cant even control myself to post my reply...
  its utter nonsense to compare krishna with ahem...krishna is the unique character that tv industry have ever seen...he has suffered a lot to make his love comes true...it is the most difficult character to portray which has to go through many emotions at a tym..he is subtle...he is unpredictable...love for his wife cant be measured...

.i have seen ahem...he has got only one emotion to portray...anger at gopi...even if u see krishna's anger u will get out of the house...his love,happiness,naughtiness...everything is unique...ahem with krishna...Angry...utter nonsense...its better u dont compare krishna with others...its a request...

Edited by baba2babu - 26 June 2011 at 9:38am

Snigdha_Khanam

Go to top