Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Wed Update - 18/05/2011 - Advise/Polambal Special (Page 4)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Nox for the wonderful Update!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nixkie

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

How will it be if some how Prabha helps T&T in this money matter, where they can be linked with Bhuvana and the story moving further..!!

I think there are only 3 chances for this money matter to be solved..
1. May be Shymala's help
2. May be Prabha's help
3. May be Periyappa's help

Lets see what happens..!!
i think TA will try to borrow(?) money from the financial firm he is going to work for on a temp basis, thinking he can get from somewhere else and replace that!!!! he lives for the moment, anyway. then he will get into trouble. why else would he be shown as working for a finance company when he is in dire need of money?
quick_silver Groupbie
quick_silver
quick_silver

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Logic has taken a hike.
If Thulasi is Prabha's half sister, then she must be much older to Prabha. Then how come Thulasi is doing her first year Engg. while Prabha has a girlfriend studying abroad and he sponsoring that??
maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hi quick_silver

Welcome to the friendly Thendral forum. You can introduce yourself in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454997

Cheers,
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

All of sudden MM advised Thulasi about house key...this for sure foreshadows some new problem in upcoming weeks...i guess so and it might be because of Charu or Anand...when TA mentioned Joseph about key place few months ago Anand was there too...lets see..i really wish none plays with TA's job again using this key...as he is going to work in some financial company..Confused.

If Anand does this entering into T & T's home without informing then I really hope Bujima teaches him a hard learn't lesson - she should take the daylight out of him. He should piss in his pants when he is cornered by her family..!!Clap

I am waiting for the day when Charu would approach Tamil about her intention of being his wife...then to kick Thuls out of his heart and home. That's when TA would know Charu oda true colour...but until then we have to stomach this silly fellow's firm holding that Charu is a gem of a person..!!Angry
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quick_silver

Logic has taken a hike.
If Thulasi is Prabha's half sister, then she must be much older to Prabha. Then how come Thulasi is doing her first year Engg. while Prabha has a girlfriend studying abroad and he sponsoring that??

I don't think Thuls is very much older to him. Bhu left an infant home when she ran away with Lax. Once she started living with him she must have got pregnant immediately. So the year gap between Thuls and Prabha could be a year or two the most. He must be sponsoring his GF with his dad's money. I don't see him employed - spoilt rich kid perhaps and got so much of money to throw around. But as I mentioned earlier I strongly believe he will be there to support his half-sister Thuls. Clap

I am sure Bhu will look out her daughter now that she knows that MM is in the same town as her. Imagine her shock when she discovers that Thuls is her daughter. Will she have any feelings for her or will she (Bhuv) recollect her bitter encounter with Thuls in the hospital earlier and make life more miserable for her? Shocked

Will she come forward to help Charu to destroy Thuls oda marriage with TA or will she instead help out her daughter Thuls besides making up for other losses as well? Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 May 2011 at 12:50am
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

Originally posted by TTfan

How will it be if some how Prabha helps T&T in this money matter, where they can be linked with Bhuvana and the story moving further..!!

I think there are only 3 chances for this money matter to be solved..
1. May be Shymala's help
2. May be Prabha's help
3. May be Periyappa's help

Lets see what happens..!!
i think TA will try to borrow(?) money from the financial firm he is going to work for on a temp basis, thinking he can get from somewhere else and replace that!!!! he lives for the moment, anyway. then he will get into trouble. why else would he be shown as working for a finance company when he is in dire need of money?

Aiyoo...he has borrowed enough and yet to settle his earlier debts...he is already sinking and how is he going to keep his head above the water?? I don't see any worries on his face...enomo like he is walking around with a lollipop in his hand and waiting to go around the merry-go-round...!!Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 May 2011 at 12:55am
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the super update!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 May 2011 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nixkie

Go to top