lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hola Guys Hug
WoW! What an episode! :D
Loved each and every bit of it!

Navya is really bekabooLOL

I'm in a rush today, so i'll quickly share my views:

1. I love the way navya got out of the window, she doesn't actually realize that she's in love with anant. She thinks of him as a friend, she mentioned earlier in the episode (asked anant), but she couldn't sleep because he was angry! I think navi will realize that she loves him after he gets engaged to that shagunCensored!

2. Navi hid in his blanketShocked That was so shocking! I watched it two times, kahin aisa toh nahe hai ke mein sapna dekh rahe theeLOL!! In his sleep he kept hand on navya, and naya didn't move an inchConfused, wasn't she supposed to be shy and all?Confused

3. She kissed him back, i was wishing for this!LOL Wishes do come true Wink Thank you CV's! Who said navi won't do it 1000 years?ROFL She actually did! *pinch me please*. The kiss: it was so pure and cute ! Anant's smile after she kissed made me thought that he's up, and just pretending to sleep[i so wish this]

4. I can't for tomorrow, how and who will save navi from everyone! And what will happen next.

5. Mere paper ka pata nahe kiya hoga! Pray for me.

PLUS i have an idea.
- We daily create so many topics[threads] on our views, why not have a single thread where we could do loads of masti and share our views about the episode.

Do think on idea, and please respond to it .

Peace!

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 18 May 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1freesikhaPallavi_roxCool_priyaHessa85Thaniyah_K

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

Hola GuysHug

1. I love the way navya got out of the window, she doesn't actually realize that she's in love with anant. She thinks of him as a friend, she mentioned earlier in the episode (asked anant), but she couldn't sleep because he was angry! I think navi will realize that she loves him after he gets engaged to that shagunCensored!

2. Navi hid in his blanketShocked That was so shocking! I watched it two times, kahin aisa toh nahe hai ke mein sapna dekh rahe theeLOL!! In his sleep he kept hand on navya, and naya didn't move an inchConfused, wasn't she supposed to be shy and all?Confused

3. She kissed him back, i was wishing for this!LOL Wishes do come true Wink Thank you CV's! Who said navi won't do it 1000 years?ROFL She actually did! *pinch me please*. The kiss: it was so pure and cute ! Anant's smile after she kissed made me thought that he's up, and just pretending to sleep[i so wish this]

4. I can't for tomorrow, how and who will save navi from everyone! And what will happen next.

PLUS i have an idea.
- We daily create so many topics[threads] on our views, why not have a single thread where we could do loads of masti and share our views about the episode.

Peace!

-amna-

my reaction ws d same wen i saw d epiEmbarrassed

todays epi ws a surprise package for meBlushing

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Hola Guys Hug

PLUS i have an idea.

Peace!

-amna-

Amna i think anant only...may be he 'll find her last moment!
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
full on surprising!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04

myralicious Groupbie
myralicious
myralicious

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Amna kal aapka physicx ka ppr to nai?
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myralicious

oh yeah! How do you know?
myralicious Groupbie
myralicious
myralicious

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Hehehe...mera bhi hai...nd mujhe aik wrd bhi nai aata...Cry
Best ov luck to u!!!!Smile
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Hehehe...mera bhi hai...nd mujhe aik wrd bhi nai aata...Cry
Best ov luck to u!!!!Smile

where are you from?
Olevels???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index