Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed} (Page 8)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ashu ...wud try the Hot lemon water now. Dont know how to make Green tea Confused Need something badly Dead 

Vista ... U didnt even think of paying me a visit when u were in Delhi last year. Had u come over ...We wud have done everything Saath-Saath Embarrassed Hope u do me the honours in ur nxt visit Embarrassed

CB ...take ur own time. It feels sick when the maid doesnt turn up Dead 

BTW i was thinking of something (Plz don laugh at me Girls)Embarrassed Thinking How does Arpi manage to do the cozy scenes like hugging n caressing with Ashish ?? It must be lil difficult ... The beard must be hurting nah ?? Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14Vistaaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@vistaa...yaaOuch...whole a to z work on our headOuch...frm kitchen to washroom work OuchLOL & then work for family members too

frm last 3-4 pgs we r discussing abt his hairs onlyROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevistalkie14Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Thanx Ashu ...wud try the Hot lemon water now. Dont know how to make Green tea Confused Need something badly Dead 

Vista ... U didnt even think of paying me a visit when u were in Delhi last year. Had u come over ...We wud have done everything Saath-Saath Embarrassed Hope u do me the honours in ur nxt visit Embarrassed

BTW i was thinking of something (Plz don laugh at me Girls)Embarrassed Thinking How does Arpi manage to do the cozy scenes like hugging n caressing with Ashish ?? It must be lil difficult ... The beard must be hurting nah ?? Ouch
 @Bold
Don't laugh at you...???LOLLOLLOL...arrey u won't believe what u have said...LOLLOLLOL

ROFL,,,,,wish I could tell you why I am laughing on the forum...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Vistaa - 18 May 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey...do u girls remember the saloon post? ROFL

Maybe we need to send him there? Kyun CB? Aap to Saloon ki karta dharta theen...tanik Babuaji ka bhi udhdhar kar dijeye...Wink He needs it badlyLOLLOLLOL

How can i forget the salon post Vista ROFL

We all had so much fun ROFL

We were all in the queue to reach him ROFL

Aww that reminds me of Mony Cry

BenNevistalkie14remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Nandu...gree tea ...u get a box in any super market...thr r tea bags inside it...u have to just dip 1 ag in 1 glass boiling water.no milk is needed for it..if u want, u can add sugar for taste or just water & tea bag...i don't know in India u get it or not...but i think in Delhi u will get all this..

thr is no need to laugh nanduEmbarrassed.ur right.its logic...it will be hurting, unles s its smoothROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I know...CryCryCryCry...My dear Valentine...will send her a pm Smile

_nandiniBenNevistalkie14

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by _nandini

@Bold
Don't laugh at you...???LOLLOLLOL...arrey u won't believe what u have said...LOLLOLLOL

ROFL,,,,,wish I could tell you why I am laughing on the forum...LOLLOLLOL

Vista, Now u cant leave without sharing the joke. Tell me wat is it ?? Wink Am getting Impatient EmbarrassedLOL

BenNevistalkie14remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@Vistaa...u can share that through pm if ur not comfy here to talk...ahem ahem Wink.cause we all r adults now hereLOL

_nandiniBenNevistalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index