India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed}

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Clapi am so happy that Embarrassed..we got to see, those straight forward ans by Avdhesh to bhoujiLOLWink, which we all had waited frm start of the epiOuch till nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so could not control my happinessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..& here i am able to write itTongue, which i used to enjoy most , when i used to do it initial days of GKDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BJ to her PJLOL : (bit worriedWinkLOL ) jaane kaa chaal hai, ye kaa bhed hai { i am finally enjoying her worriednessWinkClapClap., which she had deserved Big smile bit earlierDay Dreaming, but guess its late then neverStarDancingParty}

AviBlushingBlushingBlushing {looking dashing with those flying hairs Day Dreaming, its grown a bitOuch.but still he has maintained his killer looksWinkEmbarrassedHeart,..ohh finally com'g frm dream world LOL back to dialWink} :  naa kono chaal hai EmbarrassedApprove, naa kono bhed Approve {thats itCool } , BJ's faceLOL full with bright  lights LOL on & off LOLLOL {chehre kaa rang hi ud gayaCry..poor bj TongueTongue..ClapClapClapClap

Bj..{bit worriedLOL, or i should say bit scaredWinkLOL} : babuaa ji woh toh ee keh rahe the ki

AviDay Dreaming : kuch kehne kaa zarurat nahiEmbarrassedLOLLOLClap hai bhoujiLOL, sab sunliya haiEmbarrassed {finally he heard what she speaks abt people & how she does thatApprove...she was all flying these daysAngry} bahut aachha se aap ka matlab samajte hai Cool are aap se humka khusi dekha kaai ye nahi jaata hai {Angry }  { finally for bj ClapClapClap.whole time her face was only worth watchingEmbarrassed...ROFL }  ye toh hasnaa muskurana sab bhool gaye the CryCryCryCry...toh arpita ne aakarEmbarrassed hamara muskaan hume wapas dai diya EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aap hai ki baar baar is par sak kar ke isse paresaan kar rahi hai {WinkLOLLOL ] areeAngry aap maan kahe nahi leti yeh hamri arpita hai EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

both bj & her paLOLLOL r fully beyond shockedShockedShockedShocked., they can't believe their earsTongueLOL, that avi is talking all like this that also in rude & anger mannerEmbarrassed..LOLLOL

Bj...ki babua jiLOLLOL { all scaredOuch}...ROFL

avi.Heart ..with full anger BASShocked...ROFLROFLROFL the most highlighted partStarClap of today'sWinkLOL diaTongueTongue

bas is echoed 2 timesLOLLOL & BJ is stunned lots of timesWinkLOL

avi.Day Dreaming...arpita ke khilaaf ek shabd nahi boujiEmbarrassedApprove..aapki haar baat mante aaye hai hum aaj takSleepy  { that is only thing which u didn't do goodCry, see what she done now with uCry} aankhon par patti bandhar kar har baat ka palan kiya hai aaj tak Disapprove aapko izzat di Ouch aur haar baat ka paalan kiya hai Angry.lekin aaj Cool...hum bolenge aur aap sunenge Embarrassed...LOLClapStarThumbs UpCoolDancingParty

e..e..arpita hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed humri patni Embarrassed, humra pyaar Day Dreaming, humra sab kuch Blushing...ClapClapClapClap...hum chahte hai ki aaj isse, jisne humre parivar ko aise rang diya Embarrassed paresaan karna band karengi WinkLOLLOL..

PjWink tries to butt in WinkLOLLOL, to defend his maalkinAngryLOLLOL...avi will keep quite nowDay Dreaming...ROFL
Avi to PJ nowWinkLOL...AngryAngry BASssLOLLOLLOL...poor Pj his face was also falledWinkLOLLOL & he got a shock of his lifeClapClap

ekdum chupppLOLLOLLOLLOL...beech main apna taang ROFLROFLROFL, ghusedne ki koshish ni naaROFLROFL toh bhool jayenge ROFL ki aap haveli ke pooraen wafadaar ROFLhaiROFLROFLROFL

bj to avi...ee kaa hoyi gaya hai babuaa jiOuchOuch

avi..maaf kiji ye ga bhoujiWinkTongue..bahut takleef woh raha hai ee kehte huye ki Cry..aaj aap apna haad par kar gayi hai ClapClapWink [aah finally he spoke what he wanted to do a lot earlierEmbarrassedClapClapClap...she has crossed her limits long backAngryAngryAngry.i guess frm when she entered in epi onlyLOLLOL}...ROFLROFLROFL  aapko arpita kaa aana aur humri khusi itna hi khatak rahi hai naa Wink saaf saaf boliye Approve, jo kehna hai humse kahiye , lekin bekasoor logon ko paresaan karna bandh kijiye ga bhouji Big smileBig smileBig smile...{Angry exactly AngryAngry.she is doing this work frm long backAngry, but no one noticed itCry.glad avi that u notice it finally StarClapStarClap, & spoke to her directly Thumbs UpCool} agar aaj ke baad aisa kucho Day Dreaming {my fav wordBlushingHeart, kuchoDay Dreaming} bhi hua naa LOL bada aafsos se kehte hai kiTongueTongue hum dono ee ghar chod ke chle jayenge Clap {but avi thr is no need for u to leave the houseEmbarrassed..it has to be only BJAngry with her pa should pack her bagsBig smileLOL schoolboy smiley, school smiley, schoolboy smiley, bag smiley...ROFL

Avi goes frm thrWinkWink...chaloo ArpitaBig smile

Edited by remosalsa - 18 May 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3gnitikachistaSuhana6joliefille_nandiniDEE2803BenNevissamarp2Vistaajes_jadechatterboxRoshni.yoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-smile.sara

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Now this really does remind me of the old days, AshuSmile

Can't wait!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefille_nandiniBenNevis.Comics_Music.talkie14PristineSoulyoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yaa...vistaaHug, thks dearEmbarrassed

i just could not miss those start 5 mins superb dialouges Party, i will edit my post & chat to u laterEmbarrassed...have to go out too..will be back at night only to discuss furtherUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaaPristineSoulyoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
No probs Ashu...I am myself getting back to work...will check your post later in the evening.

Big smileBig smile

_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priyaPristineSoulremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ok Vistaa.talk to u too soonEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaPristineSoulyoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Love you Ashu Di...

These dialogues were juz out of the world...

Thnks di

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulyoga23priyaremosalsa

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome Job Avi...finally Bhootni ka mouth shut kiya ClapClap...But why did Pihu not try 2 comprehend wat Avi said n think dat BJ is behind all his actions ...

_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priyaPristineSoulremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
finally edited my post...girls i will reply later to all Hug.gotta rush nowUnhappy

@Prashu &  coolguy3 ...i will reply to both of u later dear Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index