Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My virtual dedication to creatives (Page 32)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

@Nandu...what about the PRE-CAP for tomorrow...and picture of Maan consoling Dev...HOW ILLOGICAL can this be??  What happened to MAAN SINGH KHURANA's KASAM to never forgive DEV...it's all BS!!!Angry

MSK kee kasam...main dev ko kabi maaf nahi karronga...and GEET ka last statement ki main DEV ko kabhi maaf nahi karongi...in front of media...sab poorani baatein...hai

CHodho kal ke baatein kal ki baat poorani

Naaye dour main maneet likehenge DEV nandini ki kahani...

Yeh hai new GHSP ki kahani...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--nanditasingh_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

u guys started loving cv's destructivity again without me...not done!Unhappy

who stopped you...you staret again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

on a serious note guys...

dere r 5 options for cv's...

a) stop DEV prem
b)bring NT
c)bring new gal ...nandini is geet's sis so she is misfit...
d)turn maan against DEV's 4th prem

e)nandini rejects dev

dats d only saving grace now...

Did I comment to this beforeConfused...

May be I did still I have a point to add
Besides ...Nandini rejecting Dev after knowing the 'whole' truth past & present included

But is it just DevIni misfit pairing ..be it socially/morally/practically any of the ways ...is it the pairing alone that is bothering us ...only reason that upset us esp today..?

No! At least to me its not the only reason

I am upset/shocked/disappointed/disgusted with Geet's comical reaction & later on concern for Dev's heartbreak rather than feeling happy for Nandini her sister.

I fear same mockery will be made of Maan by making him side this misfit match ... thats yet to be seen so I am voicing it as fear rather than any other term which I used for Geet's reaction to the same news.

Its not about DevIni pairing alone...Its about MaanEet playing cupid that is the big issue here as both are victims to the situation that was Dev's doing & now they become the means to get him another life to mess with is revolting thought ...

nandu dont b shocked coz many more r yet to come ...

geet forgave and forgot her past wid dev ...so maan had to forget it too otherwise u know how much he was bashed 4 being firm on his stance of not forgiving dev ...he was even accused of not being able to move on and insecure etc etc...

so he had to move on and forgot d things too 4 geet's sake...and people wanted it ...didnt we see dat on FB dat wen geet has forgiven dev den who is maan to question her...so watever dey r showing today is a result of wat was sown at dat time...

so its like" boya pedh babul ka to aam kahan se hoye"

regarding geet's issues wid dev's rishta 4 nandini again above thing fits in dat wen geet can forgive her rapist who turned her life upside down and can play holi wid her ,can do his aarti so why cant she bring proposal of dev's rishta 4 nandini...

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

@Nandu...what about the PRE-CAP for tomorrow...and picture of Maan consoling Dev...HOW ILLOGICAL can this be??  What happened to MAAN SINGH KHURANA's KASAM to never forgive DEV...it's all BS!!!Angry

I wrote this at FB ...
'If Geet can why not you!'
Dev had remarked it to Maan earlier ..
Now that Geet - Nandini's sister ...woman who was cheated/raped & carried Dev's child can feel sorry for him rather than rejoice for Nandini's future ..then is it shocking or surprising anymore if Maan shown to side Dev..now.

Well to me it will be hateful ...Maan we know ..well we does not include the current makers they have not done their homework on this rare specimen of a man, human..named Maan Singh Khurana ...& the old ones in the group have suffered the same memory loss that Geet has suffered ...

Maan Singh Khurana we know can never forgive a criminal..a sinner. Robbed of any rights to be hating Dev coz his wife, the victim has forgiven him..so he has no say left any more ...
But as a husband he can come to rather forced to accept her decision ..but as man MSK we know cannot forgive & move on ..

Silentsoul--Nargis--_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

a) stop DEV prem
b)bring NT

e)nandini rejects dev

Besides ...Nandini rejecting Dev after knowing the 'whole' truth past & present included

But is it just DevIni misfit pairing ..be it socially/morally/practically any of the ways ...is it the pairing alone that is bothering us ...only reason that upset us esp today..?

I am upset/shocked/disappointed/disgusted with Geet's comical reaction & later on concern for Dev's heartbreak rather than feeling happy for Nandini her sister.

I fear same mockery will be made of Maan by making him side this misfit match ... thats yet to be seen so I am voicing it as fear rather than any other term which I used for Geet's reaction to the same news.

Its not about DevIni pairing alone...Its about MaanEet playing cupid that is the big issue here as both are victims to the situation that was Dev's doing & now they become the means to get him another life to mess with is revolting thought ...

geet forgave and forgot her past wid dev ...so maan had to forget it too otherwise u know how much he was bashed 4 being firm on his stance of not forgiving dev ...he was even accused of not being able to move on and insecure etc etc...

so he had to move on and forgot d things too 4 geet's sake...and people wanted it
...didnt we see dat on FB dat wen geet has forgiven dev den who is maan to question her...so watever dey r showing today is a result of wat was sown at dat time...

regarding geet's issues wid dev's rishta 4 nandini again above thing fits in dat wen geet can forgive her rapist who turned her life upside down and can play holi wid her ,can do his aarti so why cant she bring proposal of dev's rishta 4 nandini...

Geet is a wonder woman she now holds no shocks for me  ever since I saw her discuss Maan with Dev "Main unka gunhaah maaf nahi kar sakti "...on second thoughts I rather call her wonder alien coz no woman with self respect can do what she doing & did in the name of 'moving on' ..at least my pov & if one wants to question if I am woman since I don't feel sorry for her now..then yes I am a woman & yes I have lost my sorry feeling & respect for her

Well said Pooja its the result of that itself ...in the name of positivism one who justified Geet's forgiveness but failed to see what was that made a brother, husband & man react as Maan did ..they sure got their answer with Geet now made a total alien to woman kind

Maan Singh Khurana

Easy target that he is for the brick-bats of 'so called' fans ...

If Maan shown to side Dev which of course now is possible given Dev's old dialogue 'If Geet can why not You!'... he will be bashed calling him names & questioning his principles...
And if he does not side Dev given Dev's past & the fact that Nandini is not in love with Dev (yet) then he will be called a bad brother..

_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

u guys started loving cv's destructivity again without me...not done!Unhappy

Sowwwiee..but I was shouting for u ...

_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
OuchDon't tell me I am alone jhaaping my best wishes for the makers & u guys left me on my own Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--_Invincible_

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

a) stop DEV prem
b)bring NT

e)nandini rejects dev

so he had to move on and forgot d things too 4 geet's sake...and people wanted it
...didnt we see dat on FB dat wen geet has forgiven dev den who is maan to question her...so watever dey r showing today is a result of wat was sown at dat time...

Geet is a wonder woman she now holds no shocks for me  ever since I saw her discuss Maan with Dev "Main unka gunhaah maaf nahi kar sakti "...on second thoughts I rather call her wonder alien coz no woman with self respect can do what she doing & did in the name of 'moving on' ..at least my pov & if one wants to question if I am woman since I don't feel sorry for her now..then yes I am a woman & yes I have lost my sorry feeling & respect for her

Well said Pooja its the result of that itself ...in the name of positivism one who justified Geet's forgiveness but failed to see what was that made a brother, husband & man react as Maan did ..they sure got their answer with Geet now made a total alien to woman kind

Maan Singh Khurana

Easy target that he is for the brick-bats of 'so called' fans ...

If Maan shown to side Dev which of course now is possible given Dev's old dialogue 'If Geet can why not You!'... he will be bashed calling him names & questioning his principles...
And if he does not side Dev given Dev's past & the fact that Nandini is not in love with Dev (yet) then he will be called a bad brother..

I cannot believe that if we think about all of these scenarios...then why not the CV's...why the hell are they sitting on their asses writing in a vacuum???   Na dekha aage...na peeche...its all out of CONTEXT!!!  

Silentsoulnanditasingh_Invincible_

Go to top