India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My Thoughts for 18th May (Page 3)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Well said Anju. you have said it all. As I said, I liked the episode better than yesterday. I like VD's firmness with Nivi, wish she would have been like that with Divya too.
Nothing more to add, actually I'm very tired of the negative tracks and characters ruining a marraige. Sooner this nightmare of Nivren rift is over the better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011minu2011samin6anjubala

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
You've put it very nicely Anju.
Nivi has started realizing that her attention should be on viren too.  
But, she still has to come out of her guilt & repentance mode.
I liked today's episode, better than yesterday's. Nivren scene was very nice even though it was short. I was holding my breath  when they were hugging each other bcoz, I some how felt that the hug will not last longer. dang!! that's what happened... :(
Hats off to Neha & Kinshuk, they r doing really wonderful job. I wish them all the luck!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011anjubala

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Anju Di…once again  a brilliant brilliant brilliant post loved everything that you have written. its beautifully said. I completely agree that todays epi was indeed better than y'days. The highlight to me was the hug…what a passionate hug seriously loved it. It emphasised on their love for each other very well. She didn't want to let go they were lost in each other…seriously it looked like they could stay like that forever awww. She looked a little disappointed when he released it lol. Also I loved how VD had injected Nivi about her responsibility, before Dwita or any other relationship, their husband-wife relationship comes first and that she should pay a bit more attention to it. I just loved how VD spoke to her it had this calm yet firmness tone to it. And she realised that yes, she was in thought and agreed to go with Viren. She was a lot looser with her guilt today and it was evident, the last scene where VD disappointingly said Viren was very happy when he heard you're going with him, she turned and looked at Viren, her expression showed she was also upset about leaving the resort. 

PS: Di I also don't believe that there might be a NivRen separation it just cannot happen, the CTs can't show something unacceptable like this, after all marriage isn't a joke that you can leave each other whenever, thats not acceptable. Plus Nivi is deeply in love with Viren , they do love each other and you don't have to show or express it in everyday, they are husband and wife and their love is there they feel it. That hug was enough. NivRen will never separate, their bond is too strong for that. x x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011-aamina-

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Anju,  thank you for your wonderful and optimistic analysis.  Loved it. And I appreciated reading it especially because for some reason I was very disappointed by today's episode.  I will try to see the epi again today with your words in mind.  I had somehow felt very depressed by the way the CT's were bent on continuing to show emotional distance between Nivi and Viren.  She is saying some of the right things, but it was as if she doesn't feel it from the heart.  They were words that the elders have asked her to consider and she is obeying. But inside, she's still somewhere else.  Not seeing how much Viren needs her right now despite his literally begging for her support and saath for this project that he is on the brink of getting.  That is just not getting through to her. And she herself in the past has been urging him to stand up on his own feet and achieve his own success.  And I was very disappointed that CC is there to see the gift, feel his intense hurt and drive a wedge further... the precap shows that that depressing series of events will continue.  Felt very sad for Viren today.  He has really tried to understand and was so happy when she agreed to go with him...but...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10-aamina-Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Anju loved your post. And yeah I totally loved the nivren moments today.
It will take nivi time to snap out of this obsession, she has with the baby. Also love the way viren is so patient and then nivi did realise at the end after the telling off that she had naybe overreacted and let viren down yet again.
I enjoyed watching today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you anju todays epi wass soo cooll love all the romantic moments of nivren yaar they were awesumm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index