Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

how do u make it

Spice used - Vaanghi baath powder (mine is home-made, but the MTR one is good too)

Oil, saute with black mustard seeds, turmeric, salt, vaanghi baath powder, add chopped potatoes,fresh cilantro, fry a little bit, then add chopped eggplant, fry till cooked, not too mushy.  Mix with cooled boiled rice, should be like byryanni.
  You should not add water when frying the potatoes & eggplant and not much oil either, I use Olive oil, so never oily.
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Spice used - Vaanghi baath powder (mine is home-made, but the MTR one is good too)

Oil, saute with black mustard seeds, turmeric, salt, vaanghi baath powder, add chopped potatoes,fresh cilantro, fry a little bit, then add chopped eggplant, fry till cooked, not too mushy.  Mix with cooled boiled rice, should be like byryanni.
  You should not add water when frying the potatoes & eggplant and not much oil either, I use Olive oil, so never oily.

we have something similar...but i guess the spices is the difference
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What do you say to snake-gourd then, got it fresh from a friend's garden🤣🤣🤣

OMG!!!!!!  ROFLROFL
What do they taste like?
Maya_P thumbnail
have u heard of the banana story...a social worker was educating women from village to how to use protection using a banana telling them they need to do this before the deed...in order for them to not get pregnant...time passed .all the women got pregnant.the social worker was like u ladies didn't follow what i teched u...they all went we did what u said..we put the cover on a banana(the fruit) before doing the deed🤣 
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

OMG!!!!!!  🤣🤣
What do they taste like?

Just like cucumber, all softy inside🤣🤣🤣
Oh Chotti - what do I say, all my veggies are haunting and I cook so many like this, now feels like everything I cook is like this😕😕😕
See this one-bottle gourd

Originally posted by: Maya_P

have u heard of the banana story...a social worker was educating women from village to how to use protection using a banana telling them they need to do this before the deed...in order for them to not get pregnant...time passed .all the women got pregnant.the social worker was like u ladies didn't follow what i teched u...they all went we did what u said..we put the cover on a banana(the fruit) before doing the deed🤣 

OMG Prema🤣🤣🤣

Now, this is very yummy and we make bhajji/bonda (dipped in besan batter & deep fry), like pakoras😉
Sad part is all of these are very healthy, but now
, thanks to Maaneet🤣🤣🤣

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Mish cooking has become so much more difficult for you. 😆

I had thought of cooking some vegetables that included stringbeans but I couldn't make myself do it. 🤣 Made fish instead.
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Poor Mish cooking has become so much more difficult for you. 😆

I had thought of cooking some vegetables that included stringbeans but I couldn't make myself do it. 🤣 Made fish instead.

Lucky you - seems like I am stuck either way, this is bitter-gourd which is very good, especially for people with diabetes and since I have so many older people visit me, I make this often too, all are soft like cotton inside and very white🤣🤣🤣

Maya_P thumbnail

OMG Prema🤣🤣🤣

Now, this is very yummy and we make bhajji/bonda (dipped in besan batter & deep fry), like pakoras😉
Sad part is all of these are very healthy, but now
, thanks to Maaneet🤣🤣🤣

this story was told to us when i was in grade 4 i think...see it's like Rosh nursery rhymes...look at thw way they educate kids😆 ...ok me need to go for a while.be back later.see ya.still have to post second comment for gurti
Me too Mona & Prema🤗  Have to go & torture myself in the kitchen now🤣  See you later🤗🤗🤗