Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Todays episode was too goood!! Loved it!!! (Page 2)

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Originally posted by veena_rocks

i know, right!

I was thinking the same, is she aight? like if it was me, i would probably wait till morning, but bechari was so restless!! hahaha

some people are suggesting that anant isnt actually asleep lol, so she might know about it, but yeah i wouldnt be impressed if he woke upp tomorrow and is still angry with her...i mean gawd! bechari went through so much trouble in the night, he should know about it! and we know our nvya, she isnt gonna go tell him the whole night story ! lol

are our Navya cldnt resist d cuteee slepping Anant's cuteee gaal, so she kissed himWink

n d other reason might b tit for tat, Navya might hav thought "Sirf ye mujhe kiss kar sakta hai kya, main bhi dikhati hu k Navya bhi kuch kam nahiWinkLOL

n obviously she wnt tell him d whole thingWink

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepWink

Hhahahhaha, theek hai na, couple hai to equal hi honge lol

Yeah i so hope that as soon as shell try to leave, hell hold her hand and give her a big smile, and then they hug, and then she runs! lol

kaashDay Dreaming

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
agreed completely...navya in a new avatar...Smile
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hahhaha hope so it ahppens and i guess annat might be knowing anvya was beside him,he was smiling remember

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awww i now i am so bekaboo i gotta watch it nowDancing

akshi-sidputul

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
'sleeping beauty' hai anant...u know, i actually felt, anant remaining asleep till the end was great...i thought the scene was such a beauty...and my my...no eye-rolling stuff from navya...itni daring aur bold enough 2 sneak into guy's hostel...i, for one, am glad 2 see her in this avatar...
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
so am i

Hahaha omg i thought the same - ANANT IS SLEEPING BEAUTY

he looked so cuteee!!

and when he smiled..gosh! that was just breathtaking Day Dreaming

Crazzmatazz

asph Groupbie
asph
asph

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

i know, right!

I was thinking the same, is she aight? like if it was me, i would probably wait till morning, but bechari was so restless!! hahaha

some people are suggesting that anant isnt actually asleep lol, so she might know about it, but yeah i wouldnt be impressed if he woke upp tomorrow and is still angry with her...i mean gawd! bechari went through so much trouble in the night, he should know about it! and we know our nvya, she isnt gonna go tell him the whole night story ! lol

are our Navya cldnt resist d cuteee slepping Anant's cuteee gaal, so she kissed himWink

n d other reason might b tit for tat, Navya might hav thought "Sirf ye mujhe kiss kar sakta hai kya, main bhi dikhati hu k Navya bhi kuch kam nahiWinkLOL

n obviously she wnt tell him d whole thingWink

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepWink

Hhahahhaha, theek hai na, couple hai to equal hi honge lol

Yeah i so hope that as soon as shell try to leave, hell hold her hand and give her a big smile, and then they hug, and then she runs! lol

kaashDay Dreaming

ahh...you took the words right out  of my mouth..grab her hand..give that big smile...and then hug...
oh that would be just perfect..plz just happen...
why is navya aired so late..

pkaur92

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
meri anant was tooo cuteee wen he was sleeping...Day Dreamingagar mein woh thi tho usse dekhte hi rehti...Blushing

pkaur92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index