Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNff...ARDHANGINI..TH#2..last part...18/6.PG 33 (Page 28)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valiyah27

Edited

Yaar yeh double treat dena Mayur aur Mayurians ka fav game hai rightWink...Mayur ne double promises liya n tumne double update ka treat diya Smile...thankyou...!!!

Mayank's father is really a devoted father...maybe he is wrong to some extent to Mayank which he too don't denies but that ddin't over shadow him as a good father...he defo is very much concerned for his son...he loves him way too much...though Mayank restricted him in every way to interfere in his life still he made sure to be there always for him...we can't deny that if it was not him then Sam would have been succeeded way back...he made sure to help Mayur in all possible way though not being on focus...Good to know Sam got the punishment he deserve...if not Mayur but someone had to punish him n who else would be better than his own parents...u covered up this particular part with such smoothness...brilliant work...!!!

Now comes the most awaited shaadi...dreamy n funfilled...arre yaar Mayur n Fun ka choli daaman ka saath hai...both r incomplete without each other...aur yeh double promises wala shaadi tou we can only expect from our beloved Mayur naLOL...ab hatke jodi hai tou hatke shaadi bhi to honi chahiye...!!!

Full on masti masti mood wala Dulha aur Sasur ho to shaadi rukhi sukhi kaisey ho sakti hai...aur hum kitni baar kahe I LOVE this duo...waise i don't mind saying it agn n agnWink ...jaisa Damaad waisey Sasur...Kanyadaan bhi kiya tou puri filmy style mein..."Day Doon"...hahahaa...!!!

7 waday aur 5 mins sochne ko...LOL...Mayank n his shock giving nature...well very much expected...akhir  Mayur ki shaadi hai...the craziest couple who makes ppl go crazy without much effort...bechare Pandit ji ShockedLOL...!!!

Their self promises were so much fun yet it reflects their Love...Care...Concern...and above all Trust...!!!

Those punches in between pheras are damn hilarious...."Ab aap kyun gabbar ban gaye hai ROFL..."To kya zindagi bhar isko ek ankh se dekhon ga"ROFLROFL...ND bhi kuch kam kahan after all partner ka saath tou denge naLOL...aisey fun filled shaadi ho tou he won't be a part of this fun kya..."Kuch aur dekhne ke qabil nahi rahoge".LOL...!!!

Ab Nupur will feel left out akhir shaadi uski bhi tou haiLOL...so why she won't be participating in those masti..."Tumhari saari promises bachon se shuru hokar...n mujhe side line kar rahe hoLOL...well his Hubby is always soo ready to annoy her she should know LOL..."apne bachon se jealous...n meri Hum Tum ki Rani MukherjeeROFLROFL...God his sense of humour...!!!

Thank God they atleast agree on 1 promise for a change...soo much relief  for ppl around themLOL...!!!

Pati Parmeshwar n Prabhoo...I DO...was no lessLOL...!!!

LMAO Mayank ki soo excited that forget  sindoor n Mangalsutra rasm...!!!

Aww how sweetly he thanks ND for being there everytime they needed...so touchy n emotional...!!!

Aisey Rocking shaadi sirf Mayur ki hi hosakti hai BY GOD Embarrassed...JAI HO Mayur n Mayurians ki...!!!

Now blessing time guys...May they live happily ever after...!!!

thnk GOd u comented...
i was so waitng for ur detail coments...
thnku so much for liking my writing
so all credit goes to mayank ND, nupur...not to me...how mean...now im feeling left out
yaar this ff has intially was very funny n light..thn it turn ot be so emtiona..so in end i want it to b back on the masti it has .

thnku soo much jani...
this update hs credits to u too
lovya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmaha

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

this is the best marriage...aise pagalpan hum sirf mayur se hi expect kar sakte hey...more than love it...
hey thnkuu soo much
i m loving it u all r feeling pagalpan
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wow both the parts are amazing 
fab marraige'
and lovely romantic wedding night
SmileEmbarrassed
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhanakZ

Part 26 B

Kya bat ha ji aj to ap na huma mar hi dala
really dear what a romantic update
i am still blushing 
So beautiful 
I love it
hey thnks aloot
hay hay hum ny maar dal...kya keray yeah ap loog gi buhat demand thi
thnks a lot for liking it
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valiyah27

Edited

The most awaited update...U said that Shocked...hmmmLOL...waisey to be honest the most awaited it isWink...I was smiling n blushing all the while reading and commentingEmbarrassed...i actually forgot hum kitne baar padhe kal seEmbarrassed...!!!

Bechara how he loved imagining his Bride waiting for him on bed with veil on...but woh bhool gaya he got tied to The Nupur Shock Giving Bhushan......how he expected her to be typical Bride types but ShockedLOL...!!!

Nupur u were supposed to be my Bride...gosh MayankROFL...U R suffering from amnesia... ...Im still ur Bride stupid Sharma ROFLROFL...this is the essence of their relation...!!!

Awww they r soo sweet n adorable...he insisted n she fulfilled his wish...cute than cuter n cuter than cutest couple...simply love them...!!!

Lagta hai chand zameen par agaya hai...Yuki cheesy n high five.....man they can be damn funny on their very first night too...no wonder Mayur they R...kuch bhi possible hai ShockedLOL...!!!

Well well...each word...every little gesture of them were full of Love...n Passion Embarrassed...those back hugs...nuzzling...caressing...love filled gaze...touch of love were sooo passionate Blushing...!!!

Awww loved the way they went down memory lane...first meet...Eid festive when he first felt a new emotion within...Wao he liked Adi now LOL...well he should...he played a vital role...jealousy se pyar n pyar se shaadi...so Adi is the person to be thanks for...!!!

Ahem Ahem why im like BlushingEmbarrassed...what can i do if he is being sooo passionate in between sweet talksEmbarrassedLOL...!!!

Song u chose is just PERFECT...it suited them perfectly...slow...full of romance...passion...every word of the song gelled with the feelings n emotions they held for each other...the whole thing is DAMN romanticEmbarrassed...!!!

Ufff only Mayank can be this sweet n innocent to ask for confirmation to proceed Blushing ...being in soo much love to die for each other still seeks permission so not to hurt  anyways...a sweet heart he is Embarrassed...!!!

Simply loved the words "Softly he responded to the Trust and Love she showed"......The best of this update...!!!

Dil Khush kar diya Fizu Darling...utterly romantic yet pure n sereneClap...!!!

LOL
so am i wrong ...u all were a romantic updaete..sweet moments ...
hay so sweet ...whn every u read it more thn one time ..its so gud

lol...kya kero i really dont want it to be convetional...i want to be just the way MN r here

lol...thnk GOd u found it funny ...
..the song is one of my favt...n sumhow suited to ..
ahem ahem ...ya ...dekho tum log mjhy se kya kya likh waty hooo

thnku so much...dil khush hogaya tumhara...bs kafi hai
lov ya too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmaha

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiraARTiMAYUR

Fiza this was totally Romantic part
i was keep blushing all the way reading Blushing
i really enjoyed to core hun Hug 

thnkuuu...soo much
u all felt it beautiful n enjoyd it ...
its worth writing
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal991

ahaam ahaammm
tu fizza g app iss qader romantic update denge aisa tu sucha bhi na tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gr888 wonderfull mindblowinggg A+ tumhara huwa!!

love
komal Heart
bs yaar
tum sab ny ,il ker yeah bhi kerwaliyah mjhy se...
mein ny kasay likhi hai mjhy pata hai
thnku soo much dear ...thnks ...so papoo pass hogaya
lov ya
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

OMG- Cascade u wrote this romantic update???

By GOD- mujhe tou biswash he nehi ho raha hai..

How it possible???? U and romantic stuff'.daal main tou kuch kala hai

Haye what a dreamy update''mayur and their cute nok jhok and then fultoosh romantic moment. Cascade ye tune kya kia???? Now I  lost on mayur dreamland''

Haye mera mayur kitna romantic hain + cute bhi'' kahi kisi ka nazar na lag jaye

Lol lol lol poor Mayank ' he was dishearten when he saw Nupur was removing her jewlary and bridal attire--------- ye Mayank bhi na bilkul pagal hia- bhut he filmy'.lol lol..

But I really loved them- they r alz special for me'''..

Cascade it was one of d best romantivc part of mayur'. Loved it to d core

Kya hume double dose mil sakte hai----lol lol lol

plzzz

lolo lol lol ...
tujhy pata nhi hai mein ny kasay likha...maat poch ...ek haftay se half falf para likh rahin hoon...just imagine
..hai meri jan is lost in dreamland...its for u ...for ur relaxation..

manhoos ..koi duble post nhi mil rahi...ja saaz ko read ker aur bhi buhat kuch milay ga..\

lov ya too
im gona psot last part on sat mornig or friday night ..most proby sat morning...so so cum here in evening
lov ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drmaha

Go to top