awesome update.
mayur scene was awesomest...hayyy...main kya batau...m still in mayurland😍😍
love theri closeness...hayy😍 they are so sweet nice innocent n cute⭐️hayeee 
love mayur
love mayur n shilpa n ND scene.
its very funny.
love mayank n ND bonding...they seems like friends, not sasur-damad😛 
feel bad for mayank
he still love samrat...n want to live in illusion...he want to forget samrat's dids.
poor soul
like mayur convo in shop...its hilarious.
even shopkeeper also surprised to see mayank choosing cloths like ladies😆
its nice to see mayank forgive his father n also invite him in marriage.
i think, isse baria suruwat aur kya ho sakta hai!😃

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
chapter>26a

wwwooowww Fiza
fantastic update
hilarious
mayur were too funny...love them.
lolz...loved mayanks nautanki...wo kabhi nahi sudhar sakta...lolz
loved 7pheras...n their promises...lolz...mayank was damn funny...n damn cute.
sirf wohi ye sab kar sakta hai.
lolz
loved entire update.
very entertaining update.
bt i dnt knw why, m feeling bad for samrat.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail

chapter>26b

OMG Fiza😲

u wrote this fultu ROMANTIC update????????😲

kahin main sapna to nahi dekh rahi????????😲

koi mujhe pinch to karo!!!!!!!!!!!😕

by god... unbilievable ... mujhe to believe he nehi ho raha hai.😲

tu aur romantic update???????😲 suraj shayad north se rise hua hai😆

how  is it possible??????😲

tu to mujhe mayur se bhi jaida shock de rahi hai by god!😉

uff...nw abt d update.

its so dreamy n funny update.

love their romantic wedding night.

they are so funny.

poor mayank...he was so so sad to see nupur removing jer bridal attire...lolz...his dialogues are so much funny.

i really really love them.

hayyy...my mayur😍

love their cute nokh-jhokh...m still in mayur dreamland...hayyy😍

love their romance😳

ab iske bare me detail nahi bata sakti😳😆

lovely romatic update.

aur tune likha hai to aur bhi maja aagaya😉

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Last part.

awesome update.
it was all over a treat to read ardhangini.
allz well is ends well.
finally sab kuch thik ho gaya...mayur together with thier son.
bt they still fighting.
poor mayank...he still forget date...n scolded by ND n his lil son too...lolz.
bt his funny nature is still in...history me sirf passmark aate the...lolz
ye sirf mayank hi keh sakta hai.
n nupur also funny...uss incident ki yaad me 2 min silence.
its totally cracked me.
their love is still fresh...love them.
epilogue is nice.
nupur is truely mayank ardhangini.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

HELLO GUYS

Its last time here in this thread I m addressing u'.thnku soo much for staying here for almost 6 mths'.feew'I cant belive'.

Thnks for tolerating whtevr I provided to u'thnks for appreciating me throughout the journey'moreover staying with me even whn I was not not feeling like'.

Thnku evry one'.evry single reader of mine '..all of u '

N like always I 'LL REQUEST MY SILENT READERS TO PLS SPEAK UP ..HOW U FEEL ..A REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM U ALSO '.

N AB AAI IMTEHAN KA TIME'CHLO SHABASH ANSWER MY QUESTION TO PLSS..

1. WHT FOR U ARDHAGINI HAS BEEN? i dnt knw what to say! actually Maha said everything...m totally agree with her. well said Maha. its a journey of two different people...they crossed every hurdle of their life together or separately it doesnt matter, bcz they are alwz with each other.heart. they share a strong bonding n blind faith for each other, which was d main strength of passing theri all hurdle of life. i thot, mayank is very lucky to have nupur in his life...cz nupur is a very strong girl n loves mayank blindly...she didnt bother abt her own life n also nt bother abt world. even when shilpa aunty want to take  mayank for better treatment, nupur was still there to save mayank, even for his mother...its only for mayanks gud.ardhangini is a story of breave girl who loves her love unconditionally...n become his true ardhangini.

2. WCH WAS THE BEST PART OF THE STORY ?  i dntknw, which part is d best...bcz every part of this FF is best. bt still my pov, i ve some best parts, like> 

a. mayur college scene.

b. mayank-nupur-samrat scene.

c. mayur drama rehearsal scene.

d.mayank- ND scene. they are just fab...i never read this kind of amazing bond anywhere...n any other FF.

e.mayank knows everything thru diary.

f. mayank knw abt samrat thu phone.

g.nupur- ND scene...ND is very supportive...he support nupur every dicision.

h.nupur handle addicted mayank. 

LOV YA '

IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR UR COMENTS

FIZA AHMED

this story was different form others...cz there was a contrast between selflessness n selfishness. one hand we saw nupur n ND, the true symbol of selflessness, on the other hand we saw samrat, a totall cruel guy, who wasnt hesitate to harm his own brother.
this FF shows true meaning of Love, selfless Love...nupur n ND giave mayank their all of love, never bother abt return...on d other hand, samrat...a total fake relationship...he was so blind of his won world to take revenge that he couldnt see the Love, which his family specially mayank showered on him. he was really a masked man.
thanku so much dear for giving us such a beautiful FF...m feel lucky to read this kind of awesomest FF.
ok, enouf for now.
sorry for my tooo much blabbeing.
bt Fiza i gonna miss this FF...bt i knw u ll back soon with another awesome FF
waiting for ur next FF.
thanks for writing this wonderful FF.
luv u.🤗
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

fiza...i seriously dont knw from where to start or how to start??????? juz nw i read the whole story...am literally in tears nw...its all because of joy...this is the first time i have prayed to GOD for a couple in a story to make them happy wholeheartedly...talking about nupur...she is what we call as a true friend...true lover...true soul mate...yes i know..she is a fiction chracter...bt its u who made her..if u r good at heart,,,,then only u cn create such legendary charcters...nupur was with mayank through his thick nd thin...

when she found her best friend..her sou mate in such a state...its not easy to make a decision to bring him back to his life...she started mukthi 4 him...that too she doesnt know whether he will be back in her life or not...still she worked hard 4 it and made mayank's dream a success...i ccud feel the helplessness nupur was facing when she saw mayank in such a state...if i was in d place of nupur..i dont knw what wil be my condition...but she was so determined to bring him back to his life nd she even married him leaving her life in a risk?? she is a gem of a person like u fiza...i truly thank GOD nd u for fulfilling her dreams eventhough she suffered a lot...

coming to mayank...i have never seen a vulnerable and confused character like him...the things he suffere was a way too much...but i must say..he is lucky to have some1 like nupur in his life which we all dont have...he was more of a child to nupur when he was addicted to drugs..i loves the way he trusted nupur..that shows how much he loved nupur...i cried with him when he came to knw the truth abt samrat??? i found his character more like a confused soul like me..hehe...he is also very romantic ..like u fiza..heehhe...

the third lovable character in this story is undoubtedly nupur's dad...he was the best dad i have ever read in a story..the bond he had with mayank was too adorable..it seems tht ther were best friends rite from their childhood...and i must say dt nupur and her dad are the best father daughter i have ever read...i jus adore them...

coming to the beast of the story...samrat...i dont wwanna talk abt him much..he is such a devil...how cn he even think of doing something like dis to such a person like mayank..jus wanna hang him rite there...i never though that he wil turn out such a beast...but neva mind...he will suffer 4 his deeds...

the other characters in d story was adorable too like mayank's mom and dad...how can shilpa aunty digest the fact of samrat..how much she cud have hurt na??? felt very bad abt her...

now coming to the story line fiza...starting from the story.. i wanted to have a great recovery track of myank..and u had given me that...i loved the detremination of nupur to get him back and the love and trust mayank had on her...

i always commented that the past of mayank and nupur,,,,that is when they where best friends always reminded me of my past...that part of the story was teh best...it was too lovely...the most painful part was the realiztion of mayank and nupur that samrat is he reson 4 ttheir pain..it was something unbearable...nd the other scens was mayank reading nupur;s diary...hats off to u for creating such a scene

there were many adorable scnes in this ff like mayur's so called confession at the stage...their small date on the terrace where they remember their past...that scene was so serene...

.the other thing i notced was that they were still the best friends even after their confession and marriage...giving high fives etc...this is something called "cute"...i adore them fiza...

and u knw dt..it was my favourite ff...i couldnt comment from the best parts and i knw dt u have waited 4 me to update the last part...wholeheartedly sorry 4 dt...i couldnt come online and was caught up in probs...nd i was so sad that i was nt the 1st to comment on specially the last part...bt no prob..atleast am the last to comment

enuf of my bashan now.. i think u will kill me 4 posting such a long and useless comment ..but pls bare with me...couldnt hold back becoz this story is my favourite and the person who wrote this fabuolus story is some who is the most valuable 4 me...a big standing ovation 4 u for writing this beautiful story...and mayank and nupur of ur story proved the tite "ARDHANGINI"...

love u loads..tc...

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

Last part.

awesome update.
it was all over a treat to read ardhangini.
allz well is ends well.
finally sab kuch thik ho gaya...mayur together with thier son.
bt they still fighting.
poor mayank...he still forget date...n scolded by ND n his lil son too...lolz.
bt his funny nature is still in...history me sirf passmark aate the...lolz
ye sirf mayank hi keh sakta hai.
n nupur also funny...uss incident ki yaad me 2 min silence.
its totally cracked me.
their love is still fresh...love them.
epilogue is nice.
nupur is truely mayank ardhangini.

Buhat hi batmez ho tum sab …

Next time so no romance….ek tu itni muskil se I wrote romance..ufff..n tum loog mazak uratay ho mjhy massoom k

Thnks Suja for being here n ur so much precious coments …

It really hard to say anything ..thnks is really a small word for all ur love ..thnku

Thnku so much answering question

N I love u

Thnku

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: achoose

fiza...i seriously dont knw from where to start or how to start??????? juz nw i read the whole story...am literally in tears nw...its all because of joy...this is the first time i have prayed to GOD for a couple in a story to make them happy wholeheartedly...talking about nupur...she is what we call as a true friend...true lover...true soul mate...yes i know..she is a fiction chracter...bt its u who made her..if u r good at heart,,,,then only u cn create such legendary charcters...nupur was with mayank through his thick nd thin...

when she found her best friend..her sou mate in such a state...its not easy to make a decision to bring him back to his life...she started mukthi 4 him...that too she doesnt know whether he will be back in her life or not...still she worked hard 4 it and made mayank's dream a success...i ccud feel the helplessness nupur was facing when she saw mayank in such a state...if i was in d place of nupur..i dont knw what wil be my condition...but she was so determined to bring him back to his life nd she even married him leaving her life in a risk?? she is a gem of a person like u fiza...i truly thank GOD nd u for fulfilling her dreams eventhough she suffered a lot...

coming to mayank...i have never seen a vulnerable and confused character like him...the things he suffere was a way too much...but i must say..he is lucky to have some1 like nupur in his life which we all dont have...he was more of a child to nupur when he was addicted to drugs..i loves the way he trusted nupur..that shows how much he loved nupur...i cried with him when he came to knw the truth abt samrat??? i found his character more like a confused soul like me..hehe...he is also very romantic ..like u fiza..heehhe...

the third lovable character in this story is undoubtedly nupur's dad...he was the best dad i have ever read in a story..the bond he had with mayank was too adorable..it seems tht ther were best friends rite from their childhood...and i must say dt nupur and her dad are the best father daughter i have ever read...i jus adore them...

coming to the beast of the story...samrat...i dont wwanna talk abt him much..he is such a devil...how cn he even think of doing something like dis to such a person like mayank..jus wanna hang him rite there...i never though that he wil turn out such a beast...but neva mind...he will suffer 4 his deeds...

the other characters in d story was adorable too like mayank's mom and dad...how can shilpa aunty digest the fact of samrat..how much she cud have hurt na??? felt very bad abt her...

now coming to the story line fiza...starting from the story.. i wanted to have a great recovery track of myank..and u had given me that...i loved the detremination of nupur to get him back and the love and trust mayank had on her...

i always commented that the past of mayank and nupur,,,,that is when they where best friends always reminded me of my past...that part of the story was teh best...it was too lovely...the most painful part was the realiztion of mayank and nupur that samrat is he reson 4 ttheir pain..it was something unbearable...nd the other scens was mayank reading nupur;s diary...hats off to u for creating such a scene

there were many adorable scnes in this ff like mayur's so called confession at the stage...their small date on the terrace where they remember their past...that scene was so serene...

.the other thing i notced was that they were still the best friends even after their confession and marriage...giving high fives etc...this is something called "cute"...i adore them fiza...

and u knw dt..it was my favourite ff...i couldnt comment from the best parts and i knw dt u have waited 4 me to update the last part...wholeheartedly sorry 4 dt...i couldnt come online and was caught up in probs...nd i was so sad that i was nt the 1st to comment on specially the last part...bt no prob..atleast am the last to comment

enuf of my bashan now.. i think u will kill me 4 posting such a long and useless comment ..but pls bare with me...couldnt hold back becoz this story is my favourite and the person who wrote this fabuolus story is some who is the most valuable 4 me...a big standing ovation 4 u for writing this beautiful story...and mayank and nupur of ur story proved the tite "ARDHANGINI"...

love u loads..tc...

N u know wht I have nthing to hide my face ..thy way ur words are making be blush…..astho thts so sweet of u ..lov ya

U know wh I was writng n put heading last chp….i thought ok this is it…sumwhere this story is too in me too…n im so happy tht u felt the same for story…tujhy mjhy per trust nhi hai….have ery I have shown sad ending in ff…I cant ..n moreover I don't want to …..

Oh my God legendary charcter…..dnt care I get an nomination at award or nt….u don't know wht I felt reading it nth time…thnk asthu …it u who r seeing ME in an ff..n seeing me like tht…thts just ur goodness..thnkuu

Thnkuuu so much for deifng n feeling mayank Nupur n nupurs dad charcter so weel…n sumhow living it with me….itni tareefay mmaat kero meri …mein asman per char jao gi

Yes I know n I remebr ur coment tht u relate to it…tht made be more responsible towards story tht u all have expectations from it now……

Thnku for pointing out parts tht I tried to make as special  as I can

Yaar actually I don't want them to spoil there frndship wch sum how I m scared abt maarigae tht u loss the TOUCH preivouly ur having…..ya im behaving like mayank of BYLM

It oki..but im loving ur coment at last …it made me go back agin to ardhngini….so thnks to u….though I really wished u to be in fight of first

O helo u know ur coments mean so much to me ..so dnt u dare say tht thy r bashan or anything

U all have made ardhagini almost near 200 pages…tht I never thought I can do ..thnku so much

N I bow down to ur precious coments thnk for being with me from day one

N I hope we stay lke this forver

Lov ya

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love everything abt d story...
it made me laugh... it made me cry...
it made me feel d love it holds...
i loved it entirely...
i loved d frndship...i loved d possesiveness...
i loved d seperation...though it hurts...
i love d reunion i love d caring...
n i loved d """LOVE"""d most...
nupur was truly mayank's ARDDHANGINI...
it was truly adorable...
LOVED IT TO D CORE...

will miss...it
bt dis story will always remain in my heart 4 d rest of my life...

anila.
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this ff of urs can never loose its charm...im soo obsessed that i can never get enough of it...!