MNff...ARDHANGINI..TH#2..last part...18/6.PG 33 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
*Sighs*...with heavy heart...!!!

Its the first time i was not eager enough to comment...SORRY...as i didn't want this journey to end sooner...im still not over it nor will be in future too...but had to comment for this mindblowing work of urs... sorry kept u waited...but sacchi i still don't believe this beautiful journey came to the end...!!!

Okk coming to the update...!!!
True time may change but what is unchanged is Love...n if it happens to change than only for the better...as its increases with every passing day...!!!
Ahha...Mr. Sharma is at Mrs. Preggy Sharma's service  so sweet...bechara biwi ko khush karne ke chakker mein kitchen ka kabaar khana bana diya😆...ahem ahem defo a better way to taste...sour yet sweet...Mr. Intelligent Romantic Sharma😉...!!!

Oh...becharey ko delivery room mein bhi nahi chora Nupur ne...seedha maarne ki dhamki🤣...super duper hilarious...the whole time she was cursing him n bechara being the sweet sharma he is sirf han mein han  milata raha🤣...the amount of  pain he went through out the delivery process shows the intensity of his love n concern for her...he least bothered abt his pain she caused piercing her nails...what mattered for him was only HER..." Itna pain to share kar sakta hoon hain na"...proves what marriage vows means to him...excellent Fiza 👍🏼...!!!

Awww Raj is just the cutest n adorable too...bilkul parents ka photocopy😛...loved honest words of Mayank " Usko dekh kar waisey hi kuch yaad nahi rehta"... simple yet romantic...soo innocently he confessed agn...it only proves his immense love which increased with every passing moment...these simple yet touchy things is what i like the most in ur FFs...!!!

Haha..2 mins silence😆...they can really be funny whatever situation may be...not to forget this is what  The Sharmas r excel at...!!!

"Its okk..u always make feel special everyday"..."Kya kero sweet heart ap her roz mujhe itne saarey gifts deti hai ki wajah janna mein jaroori nahi samajhta...simply proves no particular day n reason is needed to shower love...what is needed is just LOVE which they truly deeply madly does...!!!
Little teasing n blushing during Mayank's special gift session is too adorable 😳...!!!

WOW Master Sharma is pretty much smart...kyun na ho Mr & Mrs Sharma ka asar hai...soo sweet of him to save for six long months to present them the gift of their choice...its actually the Feelings which matters the most...the way u wrote simply shows the love n concern this family is knitted with... feet touching part reflects the respect they hold for each other which is agn very imp for a family to blossom...Amazingly written 👏...!!!

The BEST of this update...."Thanks for being in my life...thats words can't...!!!

Ardhangini was mere a word SHE gave it a meaning...she proved to be his Ardhangini in truest sense...!!!

Be what a religion is the meaning of Ardhangini is alike...life is incomplete without ur better half...n its not easy to be one...being selfless n to love unconditionally expecting nothing in return is really tough but if u love truly nothing is impossible...This is what we got to know from this outstanding work of URS...U truly did justice to this word...U brought out the true meaning of it in the most simplest way...Thanks for providing us with this lovely piece...U actually showed the true meaning of LOVE...it was an AMAZING journey...hope u got ur first answer what ARDHANGINI has been for me...!!!

Coming to the next...U actually did justice to every particular part...no loopholes...u connected every little things n tied them very smoothly...be it ND...SA...MD...Rooftop...or...Mukti...with no rush...no mess...JUST PERFECT...every update has its BEST in it...no part is less than the ohter...U gave in perfectly what required...so for me har part khud mein best hai...!!!

But the best of the story so far is YOU.....yes u read it correct...its U...!!!
ARDHANGINI is ARDHANGINI bcoz of U...its U who made this happened...U gave meaning to every emotion in it ...Its U who hooked us from the very first till last update...So a standing ovation for U with lots of hugs🤗...!!!

The best of the bestest that happened is US....not to forget FARU n MAHA....!!!
Ardhangini gave me with 3 precious gifts of life...this FF brought us closer with every update...with u came Faru(my pagal) n Maha...just wanted to tell u guys that i feel truly blessed to have u in my life...ur friendship means alot...Thanks alot Fizu for ur love n concern u show at times when needed the most...words r not enough to express what i feel for u...Thankyou Fiza for this Beautiful journey...Thanks for ur unconditional love...it hurts to read its the last time u r addressing in this FF...but remember whether u address or not i was...is n will be very much present in this thread as i do read BYLM till date...so i will be doing the same here...soo its not at all end to me...its actually a new beginning towards a friendship LIFE LONG...!!!

Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by valiyah27

*Sighs*...with heavy heart...!!!

Its the first time i was not eager enough to comment...SORRY...as i didn't want this journey to end sooner...im still not over it nor will be in future too...but had to comment for this mindblowing work of urs... sorry kept u waited...but sacchi i still don't believe this beautiful journey came to the end...!!!

Okk coming to the update...!!!
True time may change but what is unchanged is Love...n if it happens to change than only for the better...as its increases with every passing day...!!!
Ahha...Mr. Sharma is at Mrs. Preggy Sharma's service  so sweet...bechara biwi ko khush karne ke chakker mein kitchen ka kabaar khana bana diya😆...ahem ahem defo a better way to taste...sour yet sweet...Mr. Intelligent Romantic Sharma😉...!!!

Oh...becharey ko delivery room mein bhi nahi chora Nupur ne...seedha maarne ki dhamki🤣...super duper hilarious...the whole time she was cursing him n bechara being the sweet sharma he is sirf han mein han  milata raha🤣...the amount of  pain he went through out the delivery process shows the intensity of his love n concern for her...he least bothered abt his pain she caused piercing her nails...what mattered for him was only HER..." Itna pain to share kar sakta hoon hain na"...proves what marriage vows means to him...excellent Fiza 👍🏼...!!!

Awww Raj is just the cutest n adorable too...bilkul parents ka photocopy😛...loved honest words of Mayank " Usko dekh kar waisey hi kuch yaad nahi rehta"... simple yet romantic...soo innocently he confessed agn...it only proves his immense love which increased with every passing moment...these simple yet touchy things is what i like the most in ur FFs...!!!

Haha..2 mins silence😆...they can really be funny whatever situation may be...not to forget this is what  The Sharmas r excel at...!!!

"Its okk..u always make feel special everyday"..."Kya kero sweet heart ap her roz mujhe itne saarey gifts deti hai ki wajah janna mein jaroori nahi samajhta...simply proves no particular day n reason is needed to shower love...what is needed is just LOVE which they truly deeply madly does...!!!
Little teasing n blushing during Mayank's special gift session is too adorable 😳...!!!

WOW Master Sharma is pretty much smart...kyun na ho Mr & Mrs Sharma ka asar hai...soo sweet of him to save for six long months to present them the gift of their choice...its actually the Feelings which matters the most...the way u wrote simply shows the love n concern this family is knitted with... feet touching part reflects the respect they hold for each other which is agn very imp for a family to blossom...Amazingly written 👏...!!!

The BEST of this update...."Thanks for being in my life...thats words can't...!!!

Ardhangini was mere a word SHE gave it a meaning...she proved to be his Ardhangini in truest sense...!!!

Be what a religion is the meaning of Ardhangini is alike...life is incomplete without ur better half...n its not easy to be one...being selfless n to love unconditionally expecting nothing in return is really tough but if u love truly nothing is impossible...This is what we got to know from this outstanding work of URS...U truly did justice to this word...U brought out the true meaning of it in the most simplest way...Thanks for providing us with this lovely piece...U actually showed the true meaning of LOVE...it was an AMAZING journey...hope u got ur first answer what ARDHANGINI has been for me...!!!

Coming to the next...U actually did justice to every particular part...no loopholes...u connected every little things n tied them very smoothly...be it ND...SA...MD...Rooftop...or...Mukti...with no rush...no mess...JUST PERFECT...every update has its BEST in it...no part is less than the ohter...U gave in perfectly what required...so for me har part khud mein best hai...!!!

But the best of the story so far is YOU.....yes u read it correct...its U...!!!
ARDHANGINI is ARDHANGINI bcoz of U...its U who made this happened...U gave meaning to every emotion in it ...Its U who hooked us from the very first till last update...So a standing ovation for U with lots of hugs🤗...!!!

The best of the bestest that happened is US....not to forget FARU n MAHA....!!!
Ardhangini gave me with 3 precious gifts of life...this FF brought us closer with every update...with u came Faru(my pagal) n Maha...just wanted to tell u guys that i feel truly blessed to have u in my life...ur friendship means alot...Thanks alot Fizu for ur love n concern u show at times when needed the most...words r not enough to express what i feel for u...Thankyou Fiza for this Beautiful journey...Thanks for ur unconditional love...it hurts to read its the last time u r addressing in this FF...but remember whether u address or not i was...is n will be very much present in this thread as i do read BYLM till date...so i will be doing the same here...soo its not at all end to me...its actually a new beginning towards a friendship LIFE LONG...!!!

awww...valiyaaa...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ...cant believe tht u have taken my name...😲...m really honoured ...thanks aload dear...u cant imagine how mch m happy...😃😃😃😃😃😃

aur janii frndship tu hoti hi precious if aap samjhoo tu...😉😉😉.,...

FIZA: WELL I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK FIZA COZ IT BCOS OF HER THT I MET U PEOPLE...

LOVE U LOTTT FIZU.UUU...🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by drmaha

res
Edited:

really dont have words to describe my feelings...😊...this ff is now ended...yaqeen nai huraha...beautiful ff...the way u describes the feelings of two different people...amazing... situations, circumsatnces which brough tthm together, making thm understnading eachother...sweet...

whn ever i read this ff i truly enjoyed it...it never made me bore...every time i sumthg found new in each and every episode...hwich was the best part of this ff so far...till the end...dialogus, emotons, situations eveythg u handled u nicely and smothly...heads of to u dear...u deserves a big hug...🤗🤗🤗

CUM TO THE UPDATE:

maynk cookd khatai aaloo ...yummy...🥳...how caring he is...😊...aaj kal kaha itnai aachay husband miltai hai...buhat rere haota hai...😆
and i loved the hospital scene...mayank mai tumhay maar daloo gi if tum meray kareeb bhi aayei...🤣🤣🤣...i was just laughing imagine this all...😆😆😆

and wht a intelligent boy raj is...bilkul mayank pai gaya hai...😉😉...kiya gifts diyei hai sweet...

Nupur: mein batao kiya keray

Mayank: kiya

Nupur:  us incedient ki yaad mein 2min silence'pls'.

mayank: nupsi plsss'..

he looked at her with plead guilt n love'..pls'sorry '

nupur: thik hai'Happy anniversary (nt the weding anversary)

mayank: moved fow n took her off feet in his embrace..tighly hold her '.i love u 'happy anniversary '

atlast tumnai likh hi liya 2 min khamoshi...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mind blowing, awsome, i was literally badly laughing at this moment... mayank bhi too mch hai...and raj bend down for taking blessings...my god...so sweet ..copy hi apnay dad ki...👏👏👏...

At night she was palying with his shirt reting her head on his chest..n he on was playing with her hairs'

Mayank: nupur

Nupur: hmm

Mayank: thnku'.

She raised her head as his words have speciall feeling ot it

Maynak: thnks for being in my life'thnks for colliding with me the frst day'.thnks for scolding me the other '.thnks for caring for me whn I was injured..thnks for understanding me whn I wasn't abl to'thnks for holding me whn I was dying'.thnks for being mine'thnks for being my better half'thnks for being My ARDHANGINI''.

N hugged her tight'.convey much more..tht words cant

i love the ending .seriously...u really made a justice with ARDHAGNI... AND REALLY PROVED IT FIZA... .loved the way u portrayd ardhagni...and it is true every religion has the same meaning of ardhagni if u think so...buhat khubsuraat relation hota hai yeh...u cant bachoff this...life ka real meanings tu issi malom hota hai...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE:

beautifully describes the word ardhagni ...short but covered each and every thg ...wht a journey fiza this frm the last 6 months...finalyy this journey is ended but leaft loads of beautiful memories with smile which retain in  our minds for dont know how long...🤗🤗🤗🤗

ANSWERS:

1. WHT FOR U ARDHAGINI HAS BEEN?

for me it was the journey of two difernt  natured people..who thmselves didnt know abt true meanings of life, love, respect...

for me it shows the meaning of ardhagni in true senses...life is not just abt taking sumtng from it but to give it back is the true happiness and satisfaction which u felt...

Alove story jis mai ek dosrai parwah kerna bina ek dosrai ko batayei ek dosray ki pblms aur tensions ko kam kerna...

in short i truly loved it...

2. WCH WAS THE BEST PART OF THE STORY ?

- BEST PART WHN MAYNAK CONFESSED HIS LOVE IN FRONT OF NUPURS DAD...

- WHN MAYANK WAS HIDING HIMSELF FROM NUPUR IN COLLEGE...TO SHOW THT HE IS NOT IN LOVE WID HER.AND WIDOUT HER HE CAN LIVE...BUT BECHARA HAAR GAYA THA SHART...😆😆

- THEIR WEDDING NIGHT...

- BESTEST OF ALL...  WHN NUPUR SIGHNED THE PPAERS OF THEIR MARRIAGE IN ORDER TO SAVE MAYANK...😊😊

EPILOGUE OF MINE...  🤣🤣🤣

HOPE THT U CUM UP SOON WITH THE SAME ADDICTED FF WITH NEW CONCEPT...U REALLY MAKE US ADDICTED TO THIS...🤣🤣...

LOADS OF THANKS FOR GIVING US SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FF...REALLY THANKS  ALOT...FOR CUM UP INTO MY LIFE AS A PERSON WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT THT I WULD BE  SO CLOSED TO  U AS I AM TODAY...🤗🤗❤️ THANKS FO BEING WID ME WHNEVER I NEEDED U ...LOVE U A LOAD...

love ya a lot...hope u liked it...muahhh...

🤗 ❤️

Dr,MAHa ( ur Turtle) 😉😉
❤️

Hey maha

Honored to see ur comment…n such n honor to know tth u peple are feelin the same the way I did writing the last part…

Thnku so much for finding a fresh aspect evrytime in this ff

Kya kero real life mein tu milty nhi islyan khani mein likh lik ker khush holoo

Haha ..im soo glad u loved all the scene n hospital n raj's converstion

My all hard work is payed if im able to put a smile on ur face ..thnkuu

OMG..u almost summarized ardhngini morethn the way I did

Thnkuu for writing a better epilogue

Lov ya too dear..n stop thnking me….just always rember me in ur prayers

U know I have n idea jumping in my head….so surly after making walking with u in stable position I'll strt the new one ..very soon….

Lov ya

Fiza

Originally posted by -roshnee-

it was all over a treat to read ardhangini. this particular love story was so different from the others cuz there was selflessness in this. and thats what real love is. its selfless. i so loved those days when mayank was sick and nupur took care of him. i saw some wonderful bonds here as well as some namesake relation.
i thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks for writing it.

hey roshnee

thnks for being here…I have always enjoyed ur stement sumhow or the other ..u sumerize an update beautifully in aline or two….wch made me feel tht I was able to convey wht I want too

thnku so much for calling it a different story …thnku so very much for atyimg here thoughout the journey

hope I m always able to make u connected to my writing

lov fiza

Originally posted by arjun-forever

amazing fiza...
loved the entire story...
everything together makes the story beautiful...so really difficult to choose one part...
brilliant end
thnku soo much dear

gald u loved the whole story together...so houred to see ur coments
thnks fr joining this journey with me

lov fiza
Originally posted by palz_ArTi4ever

i myself am teary eyed that u ended this ff..it was really vry close to my heart...plzzz come with a new mayur concept asap...this one was classic...loved every bit of it..a perfect ending to a perfect love story...😳

Hey palz..

Thnks a loot

Thts so sweet of u for connecting so much with this story..belive me for me myself its very close to heart …

OMG….classicc…im feeling dizzies….i cant just say anything above thnks just shrt of words for the love u all showered

Thnkus soo much….i''ll cum up soon

Fiza

Originally posted by -Faria-

Edit...

Fiza----------- u ended this FF
ahhh feeling sad re- i know  everything good has to end...
but ye dil nehi manta...

u dont know how much i loved this FF- it was full of fun, excitement, mystery, pain , responsibility, and cute romance...

We got all d things in ur ff that mostly related to our life...

u portrayed mayur character very beautifully... they were too much different frm each other--- pher bhi they r DO DIL EK JAAN...

Awesome FF cascade- just too good

Ur final part was really very nice '.. I've enjoyed it a lot''

Mayur ,NSD, Raj all made a nice family bonding which is full of love , trust and respect'''

Its feel very nice to see a happy family like mayor'.

Now coming to ur question'.

a)      abt q1 ' mha said everything.. I m totally agree with maha'

maha well said dear'..  u r right ' as u said it's a journey of 2 different ppl who finally becme one' it was journey to share sorrow, pain , happiness with ur life partner' nupur is  truly a better half of mayank - I really respect her a lot'. i must say mayank is a lucky guy who hav nups in his life. and NUPS dad is a perfect dad who support her daughter a lot'- isn't it great???? And nups dad and myus relationship also very sweet'  

There r many parts in ur FF that I like very much' hmm such as

1. Mayur's each n every scene at college.

2. Mayank and NSD convo ' it was simply awesome'.. I didn't see such a cute relationship in any FF.

3. I loved when mayank came to knw abt their marriage through nups diary'.

4. also loved the way nups took care of mayank and signed the marriage paper'.

5' and the best and bestes part was their confession and weeding day'

Fiza I gonna miss this FF.  but I know u'll back with another awesome, mind-blowing FF soon.. So I m waiting for ur new ff'.

Weldone fiza'.. thank u so much for giving us such a nice ff. its feel great that I was one of the readers of  this  FF.

Hey meri ankhoo k tara ..mera janu bacha

I know u n maha …itna achank kyun khatam kerdiya…sequel strt kero….u know the feeling whn readers r enjoying ff till end is better thn to exaggerate it till readers say bss kerady yaar…..

Thnkuu so much for callin it a complete package….u always made my days

Thks dear

Thts sum how owesum tht a charcter tht I just write like tht always stays in ur heart..;like diya in BYLM..n now ND here..thnks for liking it

Thnku for likin the bond the family

Thnkuu dor always stying beside me…thnku for bosting my moral…thnku for cuming in mylife…..

Thnks dear

Lov ya …aloot  

ismein thanx ki koi gunjaaish nahi maha.. jo bhi aap ne kaha ekdum sach tha😃

aur fiza-ji aapke jawaab... hmmm

1. mere liye ardhangini mayank aur nupur ki zindagi ki kahani thi, ek safar jo un dono ne saath saath lekin alag alag tay kiya, safar ek dusre ki taraf, safar pyaar ki taraf, ek khushaal zindagi ki taraf. unhone ye saabit kar diya ke chahe koi kitni bhi koshish karle, kitni bhi muskile aan pade, lekin jeet hamesha pyaar aur sachchaai ki hi hoti hai! ye thi ardhangini mere liye

2. ye sawaal thoda mushkil hai, kyunki mujhe is kahani ka har pehloo behad pasand hai... par sabse zyaada pasand mujhe teen moments hai, ek jab mayank ne terrace pe apne pyaar ka izhaar kiya, do, nupur aur mayank ki wedding night aur teen, jab nupur ne mayank se marriage papers pe sign liya tha!

so... happy now!! mil gaye jawaab?? ab jaldi se doosra concept lekar aa jaao😃

love
~jiya~

JIya ji

Shukar hai apny apny alfaz mein kuch kaha

Ap janti hai yeah alfaz humary liyan buhat anmool hai…jab ap jasa writer kuch khata hai tu buhat acha lgta hai…

Is safar ko khass ap sab ny banaya hai…is kahni ko ek safar k nam dayny k lyan aur is k her pahloo k samhjny k lyan shukriya…

aur us her paal ko mehsoos kerny k lyan jo humary liyan bhi khas thy 

Thnkus o much for liking n staying here throughout the journey…..

Lov ya

Fiza

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

1. mere liye ardhangini mayank aur nupur ki zindagi ki kahani thi, ek safar jo un dono ne saath saath lekin alag alag tay kiya, safar ek dusre ki taraf, safar pyaar ki taraf, ek khushaal zindagi ki taraf. unhone ye saabit kar diya ke chahe koi kitni bhi koshish karle, kitni bhi muskile aan pade, lekin jeet hamesha pyaar aur sachchaai ki hi hoti hai! ye thi ardhangini mere liye

2. ye sawaal thoda mushkil hai, kyunki mujhe is kahani ka har pehloo behad pasand hai... par sabse zyaada pasand mujhe teen moments hai, ek jab mayank ne terrace pe apne pyaar ka izhaar kiya, do, nupur aur mayank ki wedding night aur teen, jab nupur ne mayank se marriage papers pe sign liya tha!

love
~jiya~

[/QUOTE]

JIya ji

Ap janti hai yeah alfaz humary liyan buhat anmool hai'jab ap jasa writer kuch khata hai tu buhat acha lgta hai'

Is safar ko khass ap sab ny banaya hai'is kahni ko ek safar k nam dayny k lyan aur is k her pahloo k samhjny k lyan shukriya'

Thnkus o much for liking n staying here throughout the journey'..

Lov ya

Fiza

[/QUOTE]

@red - fiza-ji, aapke saamne hum kuch bhi nahi.. aur aapne yeh kahani banayi hi itni khubsurat hai ki hum is safar ko tay naa karte, toh aisa lagta zindagi mein kuch khaass humne bewajah gawa diya.. isliye is kahani ko likhne ke liye shukriya, dil se thank you!
Originally posted by --jiya--

love
~jiya~

JIya ji

Ap janti hai yeah alfaz humary liyan buhat anmool hai'jab ap jasa writer kuch khata hai tu buhat acha lgta hai'

Is safar ko khass ap sab ny banaya hai'is kahni ko ek safar k nam dayny k lyan aur is k her pahloo k samhjny k lyan shukriya'

Thnkus o much for liking n staying here throughout the journey'..

Lov ya

Fiza

@red - fiza-ji, aapke saamne hum kuch bhi nahi.. aur aapne yeh kahani banayi hi itni khubsurat hai ki hum is safar ko tay naa karte, toh aisa lagta zindagi mein kuch khaass humne bewajah gawa diya.. isliye is kahani ko likhne ke liye shukriya, dil se thank you!
thnkuuu🤗