pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by asph

all that trouble..and courage..
andanant slept through it all...
if it had to come down to navya kissing him (the first time ever)-anant shouldve atleast been awake..

i so agree wid uEmbarrassed

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepDay Dreaming, n wil save her tomorrowEmbarrassed

i ws feeling like putting water on Anant's face n wake him upLOL

u knw, i had dis crazy feeling wen Navya stood up, i really thought she wld kick him to wake him upROFLROFL

hahahaha i thought that she was gonna leave when she stood up, i was like after all that trouble, youre not even gonna wake him up? lool

she should have kicked him!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
well I think Anant is pretended that he was sleeping !! you can see he was smiling when Navya kissed him !! Can't wait to see tomorrow's epi !! It would be fun !! I think Anant will help Navya to get inside !! lolxx

day2008

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Originally posted by day2008

yes but Anant can be awake... must bhiding from them too... if he was with them thn hw cud he save Navya.. i feel he will b awake to save HIS Navya... he shud... Kiss bina mange mili hai to itna to banta hai... vaise bhi he smiled wen she kissed him.. matlab vo awake tha..natak kar raha tha...

haha natak-baaj to vaise vo hai hi lol Wink

the bold line made me laugh so much loool

hahhaha kya... usne bhi yeh expect nahi kiya hoga... he knew vo aisa natak karega to bichari Navya uske peeche peeche aegi... badmaash

pkaur92

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by asph

all that trouble..and courage..
andanant slept through it all...
if it had to come down to navya kissing him (the first time ever)-anant shouldve atleast been awake..

i so agree wid uEmbarrassed

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepDay Dreaming, n wil save her tomorrowEmbarrassed

i ws feeling like putting water on Anant's face n wake him upLOL

u knw, i had dis crazy feeling wen Navya stood up, i really thought she wld kick him to wake him upROFLROFL

That last line got me ROFL
day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Embarrassed if i was Navya.. mai to uspe ek bucket thanda pani daal deti aur bolti puppy di to see off to karne aa
Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
i reeeaaallyy hope he's actually awake...the smile kinda gives it away tht he might be awake n pretending tu be asleep...but ye coz if after all tht hassle navya went thru...climbing out the window, sneaking into the boys room, hiding in anants blanket Shocked, AND her peck on his cheek...he still remains asleep...tht would be such a shame! gosh he's loosing out if he's totally unaware what our lil 'innocent' navi has just gone and done just for him LOL

Edited by Ruxana91 - 18 May 2011 at 2:14pm

Hessa85

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

i reeeaaallyy hope he's actually awake...the smile kinda gives it away tht he might be awake n pretending tu be asleep...but ye coz if after all tht hassle navya went thru...climbing out the window, sneaking into the boys room, hiding in anants blanket Shocked, AND her peck on his cheek...he still remains asleep...tht would be such a shame! gosh he's loosing out if he's totally unaware what our lil 'innocent' navi has just gone and done just for him LOL
lol shes gone mad, and i cant believe he slept thru that!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruxana91

cheen2005 Senior Member
cheen2005
cheen2005

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think he was asleep because if you guys watch carefully he doesn't just smile when she kissed him, but Anant also smiled when Navya said "Sorry"...he's definitely awake and will save her tomorrow for sure Smile

Ruxana91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index