Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya cantrol you feelings yaar (Page 2)

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Today i was really shocked seein wat navya did oh god m feeling bad fr her .. When anant ll get engaged wat wil happen to her..she ll b broken..she should control herself.. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by silla

yeah right infact both navya and annat should have control on each other

Navya need to cantrol more that Anant yaar
exactly she did what today we wrent expecting till yesterday we were blaming anant that he is too fast but after todays epi navya us se bhi aagay hai hahahahhaa
seriously yar navya anant se bhi fast hai..i was shockd at wat she did.. Shocked

anu17

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
All this is going way too fast...today Navya looked like some lovesick puppy, and the kiss at the end was totally uncalled for, even though I like Navya but today...aisa laga kay kuch ziada hi hogaya.

Navya didn't look like any seedhi saadhi ladki today, she seemed kinda despo, a bit chichori for having no sense of limit or control considering the kind of environment she grew up. This is just my opinion guys, but I like both Anant and Navya

Edited by mahi0809 - 18 May 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
anant ke saath rehkar, humari navya ki himmat bohoth bargayi he LOL i still cant believe SHE, navya, did all that just to say sorry to him...i mean i wouldve thought she would wait till the morning or try n tlk to him before he went tu sleep LOL where did all that courage & confidence suddenly come from? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

well it goes with the theme tune 'bekaboo.  plus she just gave him a peck on the cheek which isnt much compared to alot of standards, and the climbing in bed was majboori.  navya is a lovesick puppy...shes falling for anant pretty hard and fast. so taking that on board, taking on board their age...some recklessness is pretty normal

Edited by Hessa85 - 18 May 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kshelly_nairanu17

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
her father sent her to panchgini with lot of faith on her...even though navya's previous acts are justified due to teenage...this one...going to boy's dormitory is really a dumb decision...atleast she should think of her parents who love her very much...i don't know why...this navya character is getting worse day by day...Ouch

anu17

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
she's listening to her heart...her brain has no control over her actions at the moment!!!
But very soon i think our Navya will land with a big bang on the groundCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85shelly_nairanu17

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I think that this serial so far has been depicted so well because it shows the realityClap...first in terms of the generation gap and now what happens when one falls in love. I dunno if anyone agrees but they have done an amazing job! Thumbs Up

Kyun ki when a person is in love you don't know right from wrong, and trust me you even forget your parents when you are with the person you love, Confused especially if there are restrictions on you, because you feel like let me live in the moment and then baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega because these time are not going to ever come back. Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harry_pottersupriaHessa85-Reshmi-shelly_nairanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index