Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Navya cantrol you feelings yaar

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ooopsss Navya what are you doing dear...you can't control yourself...oppps...
if she will become like this when Anant go away you will be mad...ooops don't do this Navya try to cantrol your self...
If Anant try to Avoid you then you also do this...Anant need to understand that kiss is not god na...with friends...if he can sleep why Navya can't
I now feel that Renuka di is Right...she is a good sis and caring sis...she has a fear for her younger sis...
Navya need to control herself if not her fathers dream will shatter don't do this Navya...first think about your papa...Drag and drop me

Edited by anu17 - 18 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821ramsisupriaCool_priyaRuxana91anisharoy1-veena.shona--Reshmi-shelly_nairPN_luvs_Arjunjwalamukhirk_msPeace67-SilverAngel-FakeLove

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hii anu...actually this is the similar situation most of us come across...
the biggest problem here is that even anant is responding same feeling ...
navya can't ignore him because she know that even anant some where feel same and is just upset with her...
u are right she should think about her parents and the trust they have on her...
but the girl is right now in  her dream world ...she is just 19 and when she see someone caring and loving her (not like her parents)
of course u understand better as u are getting this different type of caringBig smile
i will not blame navya for this because it's not in her control but ya i am scared that she will be badly hurt...poor girl


Edited by anisharoy1 - 18 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821bcclThaniyah_Kshelly_nairanu17

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Joined: 21 April 2010
Posts: 4777

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i agree tht she needs to cntrol herself, bt Anant ko dekhti hi her mind switches offLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejiCool_priyapkaur92anu17

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yeah right infact both navya and annat should have control on each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyaanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

hii anu...actually this is the similar situation most of us come across...
the biggest problem here is that even anant is responding same feeling ...
navya can't ignore him because she know that even anant some where feel same and is just upset with her...
u are right she should think about her parents and the trust they have on her...
but the girl is right now in  her dream world ...she is just 19 and when she see someone caring and loving her (not like her parents)
of course u understand better as u are getting this different type of caringBig smile
i will not blame navya for this because it's not in her control but ya i am scared that she will be badly hurt...poor girl

but yaar I also just start my 20z...yaar I can understand...yaa but this much...she can wait till morning na...but she didn't?????
yaaa she need to think she is a girl...hope the precap will be a good one and Navya will be ok...Ouch
Renuka di is right she know her sis very well...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree tht she needs to cntrol herself, bt Anant ko dekhti hi her mind switches offLOL

what do you think Anant is sleeping or what?????
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

yeah right infact both navya and annat should have control on each other

Navya need to cantrol more that Anant yaar
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by silla

yeah right infact both navya and annat should have control on each other

Navya need to cantrol more that Anant yaar
exactly she did what today we wrent expecting till yesterday we were blaming anant that he is too fast but after todays epi navya us se bhi aagay hai hahahahhaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lovershelly_nairanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index