Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is series Geet recovering and getting interesting? (Page 7)

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
To conclude with all I can say is From "High Regards" for Maaneet it is now  "No respect" for Maaneet.

Why just "Maaneet" it is also now From "High Regards" for Drashti Dhami in particular and Gurmeet to "No respect" for Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet.

Who are either not aware or are purposely ignoring what writers and director are asking them to do and are indirectly responsible for directly spreading and motivating a crime and a message which is "Unethical and Unacceptable" and if it is not then for the betterment of the society should be made "Unethical and Unacceptable" like "sex before marriage" is ever since humans civilised.

"Certainly the message which team Geet is spreading through its series is not a good sign for a civilised society which is trying its best to get civilised if not yet."

Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet are certainly not blind,deaf,dumb or puppets who cant feel,realise and understand what the writers and makers are asking them to do and what kind of message they are asking them to spread accross millions who idolise them as "God's most cherished gift's."

I was the one who called them as "God's most cherished Gift" and now I am the one who feels "they are the worst thing which has happened to Indian television along with series "Geet" becoz they managed to emotionally invlove millions with them and the show only to realise that they are not even bothered about how their acts in their respective roles would hurt their fans and their sentiments and add to it they dont even care about what kind of message they are sending out to millions who wait to watch them,listen to them and also follow them.

With one final word,article and a message:

Vikrant Khatri feels ashamed for having followed the series "Geet" having loved characters "Maan and Geet" and idolised actors "Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet" and also calling himself a "Maaneet fan" and for having promoted and motivated a team a series and actors...

Who would now and in future get away claiming " Its a fiction,chill man and we were asked to do it,we had no other options."

Well if that is the case then Vikrant Khatri replies there are many things which are asked to do and are not done,you have senses then but with socially unacceptable tracks you have excuses,answers and a reason as well.

Good bye and a Good news to all who hated me,its party time you loosers becoz now you are part of a series which will be called in future as

"Geet a lost oppurtunity which ended unfortunately with a socially unacceptable and unethical message leaving its fans insulted,abused and feel cheated and shown a very very unfortunate and fakingly spectacular vision in face of characters "Maan and Geet".

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
if people really keep living the way you have described they will never be able to live. a point will come where they will go into self destruction mode or commit suicide. nobody can make their life one big fight. things like family, love are important and crucial to survive and wid this type of thinking, family will burn in the fire set by themselves. i am not justifying people like dev. i m trying to justify geet and maan's behavior. do you really think that if they did not forgive dev they wud have these lovey dovey moments they are having?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
so was it necessary to show dev's crime forgotten..simply show him in jail..why glorify the evil by showing maaneet trying to settle his life...when in reality every sector is demanding for strict actions against crimes like rape and similar to it our geet team is busy spreading wrong message and is glorifying a rapist.
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtisfriend

so was it necessary to show dev's crime forgotten..simply show him in jail..why glorify the evil by showing maaneet trying to settle his life...when in reality every sector is demanding for strict actions against crimes like rape and similar to it our geet team is busy spreading wrong message and is glorifying a rapist.

well it seems lyk u r pretty much black and white kinda guy. i mean to say that it seems lyk u see everything as right or wrong i.e. black or white. well i see the grey shades too. dev was never bad by heart. before geet entered maan's life, everyone knows what maan was lyk and i doubt it that he even had time to talk to his brother once in a while. well that strained things between them and then nayantara added fuel to the fire and instead of going to maan for his problems he started listening to his evil wife. it is very important to have good company and well dev's company aka nayantara was the worst one possible. so one cannot totally blame dev for everything. he atleast tried to change, NT was heckbent on destroying maneet and dev. whatever happened wid geet cannot be classified as rape. it is called betrayal on a huge scale. i agree they should have atleast showed him in jail. i believe that if a person realises his mistake or crime, they cannot be called evil because evil has no conscience like nayantara.
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
so does that justify Dev's rape on Geet..well u r right..i am that kind of a tough guy who is petitioning and striving for death penalty to men committing crimes like rape or similar to rape..

Geet is a fiction but then people watch it and are taking wrong lessons from it...

When in India so many are striving to curb atrocities against women viewers of geet and its production hiuse is busy glorifying the rapist.
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
u still did not answer my questions about the whole thing wid NT and dev
gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I think the CVs want us to move  forward.
All that is being shown is well knit around her character. Just let them build a story line.

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
yes they want us to move forward and stop watching the show.

Go to top