nyle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ary  yar  dev has changed so y r u saying like that 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nyle

ary  yar  dev has changed so y r u saying like that 

one question- a murderer after having murdered his victim then becomes a changed man- does that mean the victim's family should forgive him?

or a better example- a man after having raped a woman -becomes a change man- does that mean his victim should forgive and forget?

ps am not trying to offend - just 2 simple questions - and maybe after having thought of those questions u'll understand why some ppl are having a hard time understanding this current track- even though its all fiction at the end of the day they are there to send a message and the message right now is well very disturbing
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
trust me for one last time...since days of holi sequence i am shouting for support...i work in marketing and branding field..Geet is loosing its brand value and time wud come when no one wud be endorsing it
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am totally enjoying every single scene of Geet. There is a new feel to it and I like it. Also the whole bashing of the show just needs to end. It is useless and you probably don't have anything better to do. REAL FANS DON'T BASH THEIR FAVORITE SHOW!!! REAL FANS APPRECIATE THE SHOW. and if people have such a problem with the show then just seriously don't watch it. The bashing is not going to help anyone.

GURTI/MAANEET are amazing!!!!!
Geetseason2 thumbnail
its a fact which will soon come out as truth
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Cv's ruined the story...but maaneet magic is still intact...vikrant dear...how many times are u going to edut the same post with different titles......anywaya its ur POV...logic and story was ruined...so what...even now also...geet is far..far ...far better than all other shows on television right now...

GHSP has maaneet...they can make any track worth watching...

GHSP will not end...😃...chahe kuch bhi hojaye

maaneet forever😳
Geetseason2 thumbnail

The reason why I call myself as a "True Maaneet" fan is becoz I have the guts to say the harsh truth irrespective of how cruel it is.

I would rather love to see Geet season 2 or another show than characters Maan and Geet been ruined to a point that fans are left with a dark scar on their mind,heart and memories making them feel insulted and cheated.

Ask yourself if Geet is just a daily soap or a love story?

Geet is a 'saga" which will be shown only once in lifetime like was "BR Chopras Mahabharat.

Maaneet magic will fade and eventually u will start disliking them as well becoz you wont be able to relate to their romantic scene as well if they are shown helping Dev to have his dinner on Nandini as his 4th target...

Forgiving is a different thing and forgetting is completely different...

Maaneet's all good work will be faded,flushed and hated more than loved if Dev is shown helped by them...
Geetseason2 thumbnail
saw the link and i feel geet is nearing a happy ending for all
Geetseason2 thumbnail

I wish I wish I dont see the furhter abuse and insult of characters "Maan and Geet"...

The entire series and its memories have been flushed today.

Good night and hope you end the series on a good note atleast.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
pls don't post so much negative thought, why you want to stuck with Dev geet problem, they have to continue the show, so they have to show some happiness n masti love romance,that they trying to do, they extended dev geet problem 1 year can't extened more then that, its ok he is bro of maan, dadi n all family will not be happy, if she stuck with old thing, he done redemption properly, so chill n  enjoy. no offence evry body has their own view.Edited by alovi_21 - 12 years ago