Is series Geet recovering and getting interesting? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Seetal

Oye, Sonu zindabaad!!! 👏👏👏...You took the words right out of my mouth. 

Thanks Seetal
🤗
i think dey r trying for a happy ending
- this isnt the same show anymore but at the same time  cvs do tend to lose their touch wen a show last for like a year :( niwayzz i feel like the show that once had a message behind it has disapeared- i havent watched it for 3 weeks now cuz of exams-( bt i caught a glimpse of geet being all ready to set her sister up wiz her rapist/abuser/traitor- i have to say am amazed at this  kinda mentality of the cvs-
if they dnt get their heads together soon then indeed it will be a goodbye to them- i have to admit i used to watch this show like 8 times a day before the show started goin downhill- now i watch on youtube and that too only maaneet's scenes--

cvs need to think of a gud idea very soon warnaa chiao chiaoo to geet- (

btw at the same time- maybe its cvs way of ending dev's character - sending him away wiz his so called pyaar -blah blah blah-

it will be an upset to bid adieu to this show- cuz this show has so much potential wiz actors like gurmeet and drashti- and due to cvs being blinded this show is suffering big time :(

Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
NO IT IS  NOT!!!!!
Stop making these posts that just create fyts between different groups,
GOD😕
I agree with every word you say dear...I can see the concern you have for the serial...everyone think that you are bashing about the serial...But I can understand how deeply you feel about the serial and characters...

i would just say one thing...The serial is dying in front of our eyes. What ever you say or shout is not going to stop it...

Star one has the reputation of killing their own shows with their own hands...I remember how fun and entertaining was DMG in the initial stage...But in later stages they bought such stupid tracks in the serial and many die hards were themselves wishing it to end...

This trend is not going to change...

Dear friend don't waste your time explaining people...everyone will reach their breaking point... Just stay calm and watch...Their will be many posting about this if the dev track continues... CVs will show what they want to,...and till people watch the show it will run...how ever ridiculous it gets...stop worrying...we cannot help the situation in anyway...

plzzz guys relaxxx how can we talk about geet ending...

its still best...everything has its ups and lows...geet went through bad phase which will be over soon...its time to show we love geet...all day long i just wait to watch geet no matter what...i cannt even think about its beind off air...its going great and is coming back on track..just have some patiance...its running from long time n every episode cannot be equally competent...kuch dafa aisa phase a jata hai...
n drashti friend please dont be so pessimist about the show...beleieve me even in current state i would prefer to watch geet instaed of any other serial...
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Sorry if i offend anyone with my post.
But it's been a time since im noticing your topics.
EACH Topic is DIRectly and openly criticizing the show.
I love this serial, despite all the ups and downs !!!
I only want to say that it's a show, sit BACK and ENJOY and, if u dont enjoy it stop watching it, give urself some rest and to us too.

Coming back to THIS topic's issue.
I dont believ that Geet's character has been ruined.
Geet is a bubbly character that holds no grudges against anyone.
She's PURE at HEART and i think that made her forget all Dev's bad deeds!
SHe moved on man, so why cant u??

Dev did some sins in the past, but he's not bad from heart and repented his mistakes. Moreover he did redeem for those sins!!!

Instead of criticizing Geet's character i think we should acknowledge her courage to actually feel bad for someone who hurted her once!!! One should learn to forgive !!! Forgive but dont forget...

Live and Let LIVE man!!

Peace!

humz dear...you spoke my language always...now also... i agree with each each word of your...your absolutely right...i have been saying the same in my topic...geet has left her past behind her...why not the viewers...and by the way forgiving the one who hurt you needs a great heart...that big heart is there for our Maneet...they dont want the past come in between their life again...they want to live happily...
and pls if your not liking the show stop watching...pls dont post everything always negative...everyone here love the show love maneet to a great extent and dont want to end... it is a request from my side...do stop this at once...and just sit and enjoy Maneet...that is my point...
I dont know about the show ending🤔...but i see something else ending pretty soon!😉

You cant expect the story to always go in the same track...there has to be ups and downs and changes and diffrenet feelings and emotions - only then the interest level of the viewers will be kept alive.

I , for one, love the show, no matter what...and believe that Geet's character has grown and matured over time - that is why she is what she is today...and she has proved herself to be a great  woman!👏

GHSP Rocks! And hope it continues for a loong time!👍🏼
Originally posted by Drashtisfriend

Was that the Geet you showed today similar to the one you once said we will proud of when you aired the promos in March 2010?

Do you really feel we will be proud of such a "Geet" which you showed today?

For the first time in one year I am actually hating "Geet's character" more than I did when she allowed Dev to touch her and herself applied "tikka."

Atleast after the holi sequence the writers and the director shud have understood...what fans feel for Dev.

Atleast dont "Ruin Geet's character more" than what you did last time.

Geet's character is almost and infact dead and with today's episode is dead and burried the good work which was done by the past makers,writers and directors on characters Maan and Geet.

If you want to end the show Geet,atleast dont ruin the characters of Maan and Geet,atleast dont force us to stop watching Geet,we have given you so much love,atleast respect that fact and dont abuse the sentiments and feelings which fans have for "Maaneet" by showing what you showed today and the manner in which Geet wa shown behaving and reacting today.

Under the name of funny track you are actually making "fun" of Maaneet and with them fun of sentiments of fans.

Do the present writers even know what "Dev" did to "Geet"?

We did not accept the fact that Geet forgived Maan and after seeing what was shown today,I feel the makers are doing it purposely to generate negative reactions and end the series Geet on one simple justification that fans did not like the new track.

Jesus Christ save the series from the " Pirates" in face of the writers and the director.

1) How can Geet react so casually after Dev said all bad things about Nandini to the guy who had come to see her?

2) How can Geet react so normally after knowing that Dev loved Nandini?

3) How can Geet think of Dev and hide the matter from Maan feeling Maan wud get upset on Dev?

4) How can Geet did not even think of reminding Dev that he was married to NainT and what he did to her?

5) How can Geet be so casual in her reaction and it was clearly felt in Drashti's act...by far today was Drashti's worst performance ever not becoz of her acting but the behaviour which she was asked to do by the director.

6) How can Geet feel for "Dev" when she says "dev ka dil tut jayega?

7) How can Geet even not smile when the guy said he liked Nandini?

8) How can Geet feel bad for Dev and not happy for Nandini that the guy had accepted her?

9) How can Geet feel bad for Dev when Nandini said yes and accepted the guy?

10) How can Geet give a fake smile and worry about Dev when both Nandini and the chap agree,accept and sit together?

My heart is crying today for the first time when I feel my beloved actress "Drashti Dhami" being wasted by the writers and the director to show theri illogical work.

I never felt so disgusted like I am feeling today.

All those who bashed be after " Predicting Geet will vanish" becoz of the writers and the director and all those who bashed me after I wrote alot over "holi sequence" now do you have an answer to the "Character assassination of Geet " which is succesfully completed today by the two remaining writers and the director.

A message to Drashti and Gurmeet: Please leave the show,your talent is now being wasted with some absolutely shitty piece of writing and direction by the director.

A messgae to makers; You dont have to do all this to convince fans to stop watching the show and hate the characters "Maan" and "Geet".

One last wish: Atleast dont ruin the characters of "Maan" and "Geet" just becoz you want to extend "Dev's role" to make full use of "Sameer's contract" and dates.

Please for heaven's sake,if you have decided to end the show Geet,end it on a good note and characters of Maan and geet retained and intact so that we feel proud of having loved the characters so much in the past one year.

Please for God's sake end the show with a good feeling and a feeling that when you come back again with Geet season 2 we feel like waiting for you.

Certainly you have lost everything today you had built for Geet's character" and may be tomorrow it is Maan's turn...you lost the theme of the show during holi sequence,you sacrificed Geet's character and so did Maan's and today you loose everything you had created with so much pain and we had loved it with so much passion and loyalty..

Writers literally "Raped" Geet's character today and may be it is Maan's turn tomorrow.

Feeling ashamed as an "Geet" viewer and a "Maaneet" follower just becoz of Geet's behaviour today.

I wish I wish I dont see the furhter abuse and insult of characters "Maan and Geet"...

The entire series and its memories have been flushed today.

Good night and hope you end the series on a good note atleast.
yes we still love n proud to geet cuz after the confection n apologies all bad n past things comes to an end so its a virtue of greatness which cvz wants to realize all GHSP fans ...so its absolutely right that now geet behave normally with DEV. so think it in vast   vision n come to over that criticizes.. learn something from it in constructive manner nor have an ordinary manner... 
WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE geet was an still is the best show on screen,every show has an have had they ups an downs no serial can be perfect BUT COZ OF MAANEET UFFF GURTI we watch geet show ,hope they keep us glued for ever so if u were a true maaneet fan u would be supporting gurmeet an drashti an the whole team through thick an thin no matter what happens so i hope an pray geet show stays onscreen 4 the next 3 to 5 years coz i love maaneet jodi so much,so guyz just take a chill pill an enjoy what u get please im sick of all this bashing