Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

i wish i had a bhabi like mona:) (Page 2)

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katz21

i really wish i had a bhabi like mona Big smile my bhabi's are Dead i now try and trick them into watchin rmj Wink and im hoping they will learn sumthin from mona's character Sleepy

It is unrealistic character..

Not even your own mom can watch over you like she does..poor girl will soon have a heart attack.

Edited by April2007 - 18 May 2011 at 12:53pm

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i dont have a bhabi as yet but when i get one i hope she has good values like mona and is loving and caring just like mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
My Bhabhi is more or like same as mona...I never expected that she is that much good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Guys mona is a screen character and everyone may want to have a bhabhi like her but pls atleast dont compare ur bhabhi's to her..

coz everyone has different personalities and characters.. and no one would knowingly hurt the other (my pov).. just think if they came across ur posts how bad they ll feel..

If possible behave good towards ur bhabhi from now onwards if u havent till now.. then see she too will reciprocate ur love Smile
coralnymph Newbie
coralnymph
coralnymph

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I am a bhabhi to someone and i live in USA and my sister in law (husbands sister), my inlaws all live togather...i may not be Mona but i definately know that she and me have a cold war going on...may all the sil's need to know that bhabhi have left their home and come to a new house...its not easy for them if you treat them like outsiders all the time cuz every dog has his day and when its her turn she ll definately show her colors...i never expected i would behave like this but I am...no choice for apeaceful living...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10aditeeashshalini01

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
im frm south africa my bhabi's dnt live wit us,but they always interfering in my life,in person they nice bt behind ur back they just gossip and bad mouth u,wen we hav a prayer at our home 1 bhabi will help wit everythng,1 bhabi will jus posh herself up and wont do anythng,and eldest bhabi will go around gossiping abt the other 2 bhabi's ROFL but stil my mum and i dnt say anythng.

Edited by Katz21 - 19 May 2011 at 11:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index