Live commentary - 18 May 11 (Page 8)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

When is the show actually ending?
June 3rd...!!!!Cry

i guess they will show the next 2 episodes of Sarja-Niru bondEmbarrassed...

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 12:33pm

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
As per article from TC, its 3rd June... I didnt understand though why 3rd June?? Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hi Faizu

why so late dear?

Hi aapi , my sis and BIL were here at home so when they left then i came ..

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

As per article from TC, its 3rd June... I didnt understand though why 3rd June?? Wacko

it was supposed to be 27 May but i guess if they had to finish it within that time, rocket speed nahi, some galaxy hyper-drive speed would have been necessary...so i guess PH talked with Imagine and  managed to extend few more days of epi so ending could be shown...

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hi sujji Hug , yeah i read live update and got to know that suddenly things went all goody-goody between sarja n maruti ..uff that deadline really is making the story to unbelieveable cz yesterday the way sarja was refusing to stay at penkarwadi n today suddenly he is ready to come is too much absurd ...bas they sent them to hotel just to show that Albela gets to know abt them looks too lame now...else they could have shown yesterday itself that when susheela asks them to leave penkarwadi , sarje would have told them then n there itself that niru is preggy so maruti could have melted...Confused..but no time fr logics and paying attention to the sensible storyline ...there is only rushing left ..

and i wanted them to show atleast that because of some political support  Albela is roaming around ...it would have been looked better ..
hehehehe Faizu... totally agree with that...Smile

but dear Sarja left Penkarwadi because he did not want to upset his parents... it's not that he really wanted to go...  he was willing to stay between them... so i guess it was fine when he saw Maruti asking him to join... he agreed... also the doc talk had more effect on him as she said Niru needs someone elder nearby... for Sarja now Niru's happiness means everything as he knows Niru will never accept him ... and will not eat again... he wants someone from his family to coax her & she agrees...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by usmrasul

yeah Darshudi, now i like the concept but i cant help being frustrated that it couldnt spread the way it could ...

currently on a hopeless mood

Usma I think you mean helpless mood as we cannot do anything abt it.  

calling truce hereLOL

hopeless and helpless both Dead
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls,

Sorry to leave but am too tired and tomorrow have to wake up early...  but will see u all tomorrow so enjoy your chats and I will read all your posts tomorrow...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Also agree with that point Faizu... they should have Albela hiding & sending his allies to search for Sarja... kya daring hai Albela khulleam ghoom raha hai...!!!!

But temporary i'm happy that they are showing family scenes... mixed with Sarja-Niru scenes... also Sarja-Niru for the timebeing are safe from Albela as i have a feeling he would attack next week...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index