India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev shud be given a chance (Page 4)

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yeh to aisi baat hogi ki Duryodhan ki shaadi...Arjun aur Dropadi karva rahe hai...at least I can't digest or justify it Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemaaneet1

kuhu18 IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

So wht according to all of you shud dev do. Castrate himself? Kill himself? Come on. he made a mistake and he realized it. only One person has the right to forgive him n that is Geet. When she has forgiven him there is no need of hanging to the past.

Dev has changed and shud be given a chance to straighten up his life and live and love. Don't forget that he saved Maan's life without any bad intentions. That reason is enuf for Geet to forgive him.

The king extends his royal support to Dev.

*king*
  not this time ...Nandhini ...she should know all the troth about dev what all he did with geet and also about NT then she could deside ... and woud you like your sister whome you really love to marry with a man same past if he loves her and feels sorry for what he did
and why should nandhini marry a man who is already marred

Edited by kuhu18 - 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm
richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
just tell me how many times will dev fall in love and lust..he had loved nayantara initially...yet HE HAD SLEPT WITH GEET...then he developed feelings for meera and now he is again love with nandini...
if he could sleep with geet while he was still in love with nayantara then what is the guarantee that he won't do the same with nadini...
and coming to geet...forgiving is one thing and forgetting is another...
how can she think of nandini marrying a guy who had cheated abandonded raped and impregnated her...doesn't she care in the least bit that what would happen if dev did the same with nandini...being kind hearted doesn't mean being fool headed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemaaneet1Binge

miss_aries Groupbie
miss_aries
miss_aries

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone.-- John 8:7

To Err is human; To Forgive, Divine.-- Alexander Pope

Well thats my philosophy.Smile

Edited by miss_aries - 18 May 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeenivedithaAbsoluv

airplanes4evr Senior Member
airplanes4evr
airplanes4evr

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I totally Agree DevHeart the hottie should be forgiven. Although we know his past, I think it is time that he should find his true love because he truly has change as a person. If GEET and MAAN can forgive him, then I am sure we should be able to as well.

niveditha

Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Originally posted by niveditha

I agree completely...if Maaneet have forgiven him...then we shoud too...as long as Nandini knows the  truth...then it is her decision...

ahah but Dev has to forgive himself first and foremost, and without this and paying dues it will never pass the muster... believe you me I was at the forefront of the redemption track,, as long s it is dealth with diligence, and discernement.. 
Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seetal

Imagine a world where a "sinner" who has repented for his sins, is never forgiven. If a person (Dev) does wrong to you (Geet) and you (Geet) forgive that person (Dev) then what right does the world have to judge the forgiver (Geet). 

Forgiveness is looking towards a better future.  Forgiving sets you free which is what Geet was looking for.  Freedom to move on with her life as Maan's wife. This is jus a soap opera and drama is the name of of the game but it's sending out a good message (maybe not in the best way, but at least the message is there)l

The question is how will Nandini feel towards Dev when she finds out he is not married to Geet.  If a future track brings about a relationship between Dev & Nandini, then she needs to be told the entire truth about Dev's past and the last word should be hers.

exactly

niveditha

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Nivedita dear...Very Nice Post...I wud say u r very BRAVE to put out such a POST  since u can c there are many DEV haters here  who want the story of the show to MOVE FORWARD BUT they themselves CLING on to PAST EVENTS...

TO MOVE FORWARD, ONE HAS TO LET GO OF THE PAST...

I agree with u that Dev shud b given a chance to start his life...He sinned, he faced the wrath of his BRO whom he loves dearly, he happily went to JAIL  ( even tho for a short time that too coz of DADI)..., he disappeared from the lives of MAANEET & even when he appeared again he ALWAYS wanted MAANEET to be HAPPY...thats his way of repentance where he had decided that he has no right to live his life & that he will dedicate his life in MAKING SURE that MAANEET r never separated & are ALWAYS HAPPY...

Untilll...he followed MAANEET ( for their own safety) to United States Of Amritsar LOL...met this funny gurl Nandini at the bus stop, ends up in her house to help MAANEET, and eventually ends up fallling for her...

Now about people saying that how can he tarnish a gurl's name in front of a boy who has come to marry her...well thats being BIAS NOW...If Dev's Past had not been in the picture, then people wud have laughed & enjoyed the way he tried to scare the suitor away...happens in all HINDI movies & serials with that kinda track...at that time nobody minds...BUT people r sooo tightly holding on the past of DEV that everything he does seems wrong to them...NO FAIRRR...

Yes I agree that Nandini shud know about DEV & then her decision will b final whether she wants to accept a MAN with such a PAST...at this point when Dev confesses his love to Nandini - he shud b HONEST----that wud b a true mark of him turning over a good leaf...

Ufff...tooo longgg post...

Shaz dear, Roshni dear, mechantfile...totally agrreee with u all & ALL WHO BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unknownknown11miss_ariesJay-Deeniveditha

Go to top