Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Seetal

Imagine a world where a "sinner" who has repented for his sins, is never forgiven. If a person (Dev) does wrong to you (Geet) and you (Geet) forgive that person (Dev) then what right does the world have to judge the forgiver (Geet). 

Forgiveness is looking towards a better future.  Forgiving sets you free which is what Geet was looking for.  Freedom to move on with her life as Maan's wife. This is jus a soap opera and drama is the name of of the game but it's sending out a good message (maybe not in the best way, but at least the message is there)l

The question is how will Nandini feel towards Dev when she finds out he is not married to Geet.  If a future track brings about a relationship between Dev & Nandini, then she needs to be told the entire truth about Dev's past and the last word should be hers.

exactly
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nivedita dear...Very Nice Post...I wud say u r very BRAVE to put out such a POST  since u can c there are many DEV haters here  who want the story of the show to MOVE FORWARD BUT they themselves CLING on to PAST EVENTS...

TO MOVE FORWARD, ONE HAS TO LET GO OF THE PAST...

I agree with u that Dev shud b given a chance to start his life...He sinned, he faced the wrath of his BRO whom he loves dearly, he happily went to JAIL  ( even tho for a short time that too coz of DADI)..., he disappeared from the lives of MAANEET & even when he appeared again he ALWAYS wanted MAANEET to be HAPPY...thats his way of repentance where he had decided that he has no right to live his life & that he will dedicate his life in MAKING SURE that MAANEET r never separated & are ALWAYS HAPPY...

Untilll...he followed MAANEET ( for their own safety) to United States Of Amritsar πŸ˜†...met this funny gurl Nandini at the bus stop, ends up in her house to help MAANEET, and eventually ends up fallling for her...

Now about people saying that how can he tarnish a gurl's name in front of a boy who has come to marry her...well thats being BIAS NOW...If Dev's Past had not been in the picture, then people wud have laughed & enjoyed the way he tried to scare the suitor away...happens in all HINDI movies & serials with that kinda track...at that time nobody minds...BUT people r sooo tightly holding on the past of DEV that everything he does seems wrong to them...NO FAIRRR...

Yes I agree that Nandini shud know about DEV & then her decision will b final whether she wants to accept a MAN with such a PAST...at this point when Dev confesses his love to Nandini - he shud b HONEST----that wud b a true mark of him turning over a good leaf...

Ufff...tooo longgg post...

Shaz dear, Roshni dear, mechantfile...totally agrreee with u all & ALL WHO BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES...πŸ‘πŸΌ
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Dev should get another chance
unknownknown11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

This is reelality and what u are saying is reality and never the twain shall meet😊...

How do you know he won't change!...

life is forgiveness and forgiveness is life!πŸ˜›

Honestly geet has got a husband who loves her a lot and who stood by her thru thick n thin... in life when u have a bad past however the outcome of it is gud then u luk at it that if it wasnt that bad then u wldnt have got wat u got today... in other words geet wldnt have met maan if dev didnt ruined her life... n when u get better outcome from bad past u tend to forgive and move on... u wld never able to trust that person the same way... means she wld never able to see life partner in dev but u move on.. same is the scenario with geet she has got maan from the betrayal of dev so she has moved on however if u notice she doesnt trust dev more than maan she trust maan more n she treats dev as maan's younger brother also when u love someone u cant see pain in that person's eyes even though maan stood by the truth dev is brother of maan so other way maan was also getting hurt with not letting past go so geet forgived dev first n then maan usually person who suffers the pain is able to forgive quicker then the people related to that person... means geet's family wld never be able to forgive dev n thats why it took longer for maan to forgive since u can go thru pain urself but its harder to see ur lvoed one go thru pain n its harder to forgive the person who gave pain to ur loved one... coin has two sides... so geet has moved on n started luking at other side that she wont have met maan at first place is dev didnt betrayed her... as far as hooking dev up with nandini she should know the full truth about dev n its her own decision if she wants to marry him or if she can trust him as a changed person... also i think cv's have shown NT dead since when dev cleared misunderstanding with arjun he said woh tumhari behen thi par usme bhi kamiya thi... means she is no more otherwise he wld have said woh tumhari behen hai not thi..
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Topic Maker!!
There's nothing wrong in the ideology of giving a second chance to a sinner.
But the fact is even if Geet forgave Dev has he really proved to world enough that he is worthy of being absolved from all his crimes?πŸ˜•
Besides if Nandini comes to know the brunt Geet bore at his hands ,she won't be able to place her trust after such a history of mistakes and risk her life too,right??
Anyways Dev should've used this second chance to do something to clear his name ,afterall that's why he decided to leave Meera since he didn't want her to be maligned by his association with her. 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have  no issues with Maneet forgiving Dev and letting the past behind them and moving on. But, after what Dev did with Geet, no girl would accept the guy falling for her own sister and get disturbed over his heart-break! πŸ˜² That is beyond ridiculous. 

Like yesterday, when Dev declared his 'feelings' for Nandini to Geet, her response was totally bizarre! They completely made a mockery out of that revelation. This is not how it is. We wont mind him falling for any other girl, but not the victim's sister!! 

And how long did it take for him to realize that it is 'LOVE' for Nandini. If we see, him falling for Meera was more convincing bcuz she brought out the best in him and showed him the right path which NT as a wife should have done. What made him fall for Nandini? There was no proper build-up as such. Just like how Arjun-Annie fell in love in a matter of a week after eye-locks and catch and fall cycles, the same was shown with Dev-Nandini. 
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreed...agreed and agreed...i don't know why every1 is upset...he is human too and deserves a chance at happiness...
awesome post hun
ronukrnl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think same let Dev give a chance as Maaneet had already forgive him and he  also regretted what he has done in past and it will be  interested to see how Maan & Geet will deal with it.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i will just ask one question to you tm if dev really changed why did he bad mouth against nandini infront of the prospective groom ...so that he can have her..he didn't change he is going to crying buckets to make geet and maan help him...he is a wimp and is still dependent upon his bro...
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Nivedita dear...Very Nice Post...I wud say u r very BRAVE to put out such a POST  since u can c there are many DEV haters here  who want the story of the show to MOVE FORWARD BUT they themselves CLING on to PAST EVENTS...

TO MOVE FORWARD, ONE HAS TO LET GO OF THE PAST...

I agree with u that Dev shud b given a chance to start his life...He sinned, he faced the wrath of his BRO whom he loves dearly, he happily went to JAIL  ( even tho for a short time that too coz of DADI)..., he disappeared from the lives of MAANEET & even when he appeared again he ALWAYS wanted MAANEET to be HAPPY...thats his way of repentance where he had decided that he has no right to live his life & that he will dedicate his life in MAKING SURE that MAANEET r never separated & are ALWAYS HAPPY...

Untilll...he followed MAANEET ( for their own safety) to United States Of Amritsar πŸ˜†...met this funny gurl Nandini at the bus stop, ends up in her house to help MAANEET, and eventually ends up fallling for her...

Now about people saying that how can he tarnish a gurl's name in front of a boy who has come to marry her...well thats being BIAS NOW...If Dev's Past had not been in the picture, then people wud have laughed & enjoyed the way he tried to scare the suitor away...happens in all HINDI movies & serials with that kinda track...at that time nobody minds...BUT people r sooo tightly holding on the past of DEV that everything he does seems wrong to them...NO FAIRRR...

Yes I agree that Nandini shud know about DEV & then her decision will b final whether she wants to accept a MAN with such a PAST...at this point when Dev confesses his love to Nandini - he shud b HONEST----that wud b a true mark of him turning over a good leaf...

Ufff...tooo longgg post...

Shaz dear, Roshni dear, mechantfile...totally agrreee with u all & ALL WHO BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a bunch Dear 😊. I feel most of us r taking the show to be real life. Guysss Just Chill
Its a reel life show and a Hindi serial. Even I'm for the fact that its upto Nandini if she wants to accept Dev or not only after knowing his full truth. Not by hiding things from her.