Dev shud be given a chance - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
many might not agree with you...but I like the fact that you created such a post...

I for one, completely agree with you!
Originally posted by mechantefille

many might not agree with you...but I like the fact that you created such a post...

I for one, completely agree with you!

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Opti

Dev's love and life at the cost of whom, may I ask? The guy is as unscrupulous as he was before.  Why else would he slander Nandini's name to the prospective groom so that he can get her?  A man who can cast aspersions on the character of a woman is selfish and untrustworthy.  Geet has to have her head examined if she is willing to ruin her sister's life with this man.
great point that you have mention. Dev tarnished Nandini's character in front of a stranger. I know he loves her, but how can your insult your love in front of some stranger. you can tell that person you should not marry nandini because i am in love with her. Did dev not think about how beeji, tej veerji and rest of the family would feel if that guy told them that dev told him about nandini's characeter.
So wht according to all of you shud dev do. Castrate himself? Kill himself? Come on. he made a mistake and he realized it. only One person has the right to forgive him n that is Geet. When she has forgiven him there is no need of hanging to the past.

Dev has changed and shud be given a chance to straighten up his life and live and love. Don't forget that he saved Maan's life without any bad intentions. That reason is enuf for Geet to forgive him.

The king extends his royal support to Dev.

*king*
yeh to aisi baat hogi ki Duryodhan ki shaadi...Arjun aur Dropadi karva rahe hai...at least I can't digest or justify it 😳
Originally posted by *king*

So wht according to all of you shud dev do. Castrate himself? Kill himself? Come on. he made a mistake and he realized it. only One person has the right to forgive him n that is Geet. When she has forgiven him there is no need of hanging to the past.

Dev has changed and shud be given a chance to straighten up his life and live and love. Don't forget that he saved Maan's life without any bad intentions. That reason is enuf for Geet to forgive him.

The king extends his royal support to Dev.

*king*
  not this time ...Nandhini ...she should know all the troth about dev what all he did with geet and also about NT then she could deside ... and woud you like your sister whome you really love to marry with a man same past if he loves her and feels sorry for what he did
and why should nandhini marry a man who is already marred
Edited by kuhu18 - 12 years ago
just tell me how many times will dev fall in love and lust..he had loved nayantara initially...yet HE HAD SLEPT WITH GEET...then he developed feelings for meera and now he is again love with nandini...
if he could sleep with geet while he was still in love with nayantara then what is the guarantee that he won't do the same with nadini...
and coming to geet...forgiving is one thing and forgetting is another...
how can she think of nandini marrying a guy who had cheated abandonded raped and impregnated her...doesn't she care in the least bit that what would happen if dev did the same with nandini...being kind hearted doesn't mean being fool headed...

Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone.-- John 8:7

To Err is human; To Forgive, Divine.-- Alexander Pope

Well thats my philosophy.😊Edited by miss_aries - 12 years ago
I totally Agree Dev❀️ the hottie should be forgiven. Although we know his past, I think it is time that he should find his true love because he truly has change as a person. If GEET and MAAN can forgive him, then I am sure we should be able to as well.
Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree completely...if Maaneet have forgiven him...then we shoud too...as long as Nandini knows the  truth...then it is her decision...

ahah but Dev has to forgive himself first and foremost, and without this and paying dues it will never pass the muster... believe you me I was at the forefront of the redemption track,, as long s it is dealth with diligence, and discernement..