Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

karaπŸ˜†

check kar wapis one last time
Posted: 12 years ago
chalo me going nowπŸ€—

DJ i will reply to pm if u want anything else😳
Shows that have left an impact

Shows come and go but there are only few who leave a major impact on us.  These Shows  bring about the charisma, the drama, the grandeur in a grand manner . The characters , and sets are larger than life. We as a audience see something which we have only dreamt about. To  be a part of this in real life is not possible so sadly we have to make do with  them in reel life .

To list a few shows that have created a " hulchal " in the industry and in our lives are..." the big block buster of all times which rocked the tellywood is Ekta kapoor's " kyuki Saas bhi kabhi Bahu thi " and " kahani ghar ghar ki".. These took the nation by a storm. Suddenly everyone was talking about Virani parivar and Aggarwal khandaan." Tulsi Virani and Parvati Aggarwal became  a sensation overnight . Ekta kapoor weaved the stories in such a manner that women and even men got hooked on to it big time. These shows became a huge success as she played with the concept of huge extended family . This worked wonders with the audience as the importance of family values and  rituals came about strongly and strenthened the Indian culture.

Another show which created a wave through the industry was " Kasauti zindigi ki" where  characters like Prerna and Anurag epitomized romance and love. The story became very powerful with the entry of Mr. Bajaj  who had an  magnetic aura around him.The intense love saga genre was started by this show. Ekta kapoor marked her presence with these shows and did a beautiful job. These shows ran for over a period of 7-8 years , which cleary differentiates them from today's shows who manages to stretch for a period  of 1 year only.

Another beautiful love story which brought about the new beginning to StarOne  channel was" Dill Mill Gayye" which is a sequel to " Sanjeevini ". It's basically a rom com with beautiful moments of love mingled in. The channel did a wonderful job of creating romance in a  hospital backdrop. Doctors in love and with that came about the birth of the most gorgeous couple " Armaan - Riddhima".  The show created hysteria to the point that fans started to write fan fiction about how they wanted Armaan -Riddhima to be in their story. The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time. The show got immense popularity and took StarOne to heights.

If we go back 2-3 decades , we would get shows like  "hum log "and  " Tara" too...Tara in those times was a benchmark for women as it was female centric..Back then, it was a huge deal to come up shows like this. Reality show also have and will  go on in future to create big dhamakas on the channels. Be it "Kbc" or Indian idol" or Sa Re Ga Ma,  they all  have rocked the country and therefore second third seasons of these reality shows did  come about.Especially reality shows  like Sa Re Ga Ma  which have given undoubtedly given platform to the upcoming artists and groomed their hidden talents.Its with this kind of reality show any lay man can dream about  doing big in life.Our play back  singers like, Sunidhi chauhan, Sonu Nigam, Shreya Goshal ,Shaan are a few popular names to begin with who have made name from these shows.

Hence  ,shows whether reality or fictional  always have a good and a bad side to it.. Today's shows are short , sweet and switch over fast to give variety to the audience, where as  shows back then  would run for 7-8 years with generation leaps.  That was also an era and so is today.. Hence enjoy what the makers give us  and place them in a sweet memory box, as shows which come  and conquer do not come again...

done watching...

the love part is being built way too fast...but I can see the reason why...plus...i think they are trying to justify the title track "bekaboo"...since they are young blood and are experiencing these emotions for the first time and thus the rush of expressing since they dont know how to hold or control the feelings as well...