Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
With Kunwar done Dance ke Superstars after the Grand Finale, we should get more than just 3 per week..This will make him and Alisha free so they can perhaps proceed with their storyline because we haven't seen a Rey-Kria scene for a while. It's been just Dazzlers staring at Weaklings and vice verca. I wish it was 5 days a week. Or at least 4! I mean aren't some of the shows on Star One 6 days/week? DMG was 5 days as well right? I dunno why D3 isn't...
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wish this show goes for 5 days
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

I agree with Anamika

I think its just been 3 days because Alisha and Amar were both participating in Dance ke superstars.. so they probably weren't able to shoot as many episodes with the two of them not availble..

Now that DKSS is over.. I am pretty sure D3 will atleast start airing Mon-Thursday

I think we need to organize our effors in emailing and Write msgs to Channel V on Facebook demanding more episodes. If we get more ppl to demand, then maybe they will head to our requests

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
D3 definitely deserves to be aired all 7 days!

I love Amar and Shakti aka Rey and Kriya. from DID 2 days.. They make a good pair
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know four days! it is seriously not enough and yes I can't wait for monday. Oh goshhh I am dying to know what will happen next.D3 deserves 5 days a week. Hope it gets it. 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I agree with Anamika

I think its just been 3 days because Alisha and Amar were both participating in Dance ke superstars.. so they probably weren't able to shoot as many episodes with the two of them not availble..

Now that DKSS is over.. I am pretty sure D3 will atleast start airing Mon-Thursday

I think we need to organize our effors in emailing and Write msgs to Channel V on Facebook demanding more episodes. If we get more ppl to demand, then maybe they will head to our requests

Someone needs to initiate this or organize it. I have no idea how to do it though. Has anyone emailed them before?
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
These people (CVs) seem to be taking the D3 thing very seriously - Days 3! lol... i know lame joke.

first of all it airs for just three days.

then they advertise falu ka saman in looong scenes!

then they leave us hanging for four days with just amazing precaps!

now can anyone say they aren't cruel?