halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii guys,
             after a gr8 romantic scene...its again a time to celebrates GKD has reached at 59 in the rankings!!🥳..wat more...its being watched ...and its the best serial in sahara now!!so guys celebrate it...and we aganKhi fans are really waiting for more romantic scenes and GKD at 1 wowww!!!😉...so post ur wishes here!!😊..and keep voting 4 GKD wenever u r in the forum!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! It's the TIME to disco!!! 🥳
halley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana86

OMG!!! It's the TIME to disco!!! 🥳

ya sure..lets calla agantuk and pakhi also!!😆😆
Edited by halley - 12 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh wow!! GKD at 59...thats great...it needs to get better though...halley, what do u mean by voting? posting replies? is that how it increases ranking?
halley thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

oh wow!! GKD at 59...thats great...it needs to get better though...halley, what do u mean by voting? posting replies? is that how it increases ranking?

nooo i mean in the chaska meter just keep giving ur votes nd vote 4 the highest!it wil cum up!😉
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
melli di, you have to vote them every day in the chaska meter located on the main page of GKD forum, to the left of "popular cast" 😊...n keep replying to articles/photo gallery/videos related to GKD... Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok guys, then lets attack the chaska meter! :D wish i knew this b4 :(
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope in the same way the trp of the show comes in top 100👏