Archana
Vinod
Manjusha
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

How have you been doing Rachna? I have not gotten to speak to you for a couple of days. I hope all is well for you.😊
Hey Bhalla m fine.. Just little issues at home and at work so could not log in much... Thanks for asking and how r u???
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Hey Bhalla m fine.. Just little issues at home and at work so could not log in much... Thanks for asking and how r u???

I'm doing great thnaks for asking Rachna it's great to see the whole PR Family celebrating Tanya Di's SOTD anniversary. Glad everyone could come and drop in😊
Originally posted by Thanee

Ok here I am.dearest friends...

First congratulateπŸ₯³ Tanyji..for the first SOFTs anniversary...
1 year..passed...WOW...great...I will say big thanks to you.for being here for us...You are the β­οΈ each day...and I say..we...all of us  here are really  a very wonderful and lovely team...and hope it continue to be like this..

And I say big thank you to you and all those who have so lovingly psoted in this thread ...

Today I'm very very happy...I watched the episode..2 times cause the episode was very good..lilbit sad but good..and I say Yes..no doubt I voted for Savita..πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Me too , voted for savita ..Thanee , this was just the right person who I so badly wanted on Archana's side ..You know how Archu is , always putting herself last ... this is a great , in fact a fantastic addition to side of friends ...
I knew savita loves Manav so much but I was not sure about how she would be with Archana and boy , I was so relieved

Yesterday we saw a father ka dard without his childrenπŸ˜”..and today..we saw.a.mother..pain and sorrows.. how much she is unhappy without them.as .I said ..she will cry from deep bottom of her heart...more and more...and look now...poor Savita..

I was sad and happy too when she said Meh toum dono ko apna loungi..galeh laga loungi .Mudje Maaf karo beta... She was sincere...we can feel her pain..
"Great acting of Ushaji..superb.".What I hope now;.that we have a Savita like this..all time with her jaggra attitude..but bahut achi with her apna log ... (Arman)  

And now even Archana is her apni , hopefully for some time  they wil show a good  relationship between saas and bahu ...

Sulo was very good too...πŸ‘πŸΌ..perhaps a bit rude but Savita must be shaked like this...She has been to far...and now she must have this bad feelings...These old scenes was so good..poor Sachin was in that scene...liked him when he was in PR..my god big change with ManvπŸ˜† ..and for Archu..Savita is till think very far..ago..when she put water on her.. tappad ..marriage scenes..how she pushed her...wow..she really realised her mistakes...

you know that scene where she put water on her head ...I am very glad they showed savita remembering that ..For that only I am ready to forgive almost everything that savita dis wrong in those days because if someone really feels sorry then I think that person should be forgiven because everyone in this world makes mistakes na ...
Good to let got of painful past ...makes life easier ...
savita remembering that scene just goes o nto show that she truly regrets that phase of her life ...

I hope these good feelings will stay.and we will see avery good change...cause Archu will need someone.now.and I'm sure Savita will help her...I have a good feeling that Achu now will not have MC...Savita will make all she could to help her...YES ..there will be the Jail..track..

I don't know Thanee. There was report on SBS .They are usually right ...😭

If Archu has a MC...Arman will be broken..especially Manv..He does all his possible for his wife and Honewala bacha...He got his strengh from them..They deserve this child..Hope CV's...don't put this nonsence idea here...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Nahi yaar , I am a little angry with manav too ..He should not have given money to the Kaarnjkars and even if he gave , he should have told them to do soemthing  help him out as his wife needs medical attention and their baby is in need of expensive medication ...

Girls for the first time I like Manju scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ..she was superb..with Vinod..Yes I will say too why he don't accept Satish help...??
Beta ka farz...must been thought .before...when he was sitting turning his two thumbs.round and round.πŸ˜†...I put it in English..but normally..its french words..".Tourner les pouces.."

Yes manju speaks a lot of sense at times ..all the bad guys make a lot of sense in PR every now and again ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm angry with Satish...with all good he has in him..I'm angry...at least a call asking Manv..what happen..how he manage for the money ect...
For me i really feel between..them..is just professional..even Satish trust manv..ect...but..he is cold..its my feelings..
I am also angry with satish ..Why is he so akda hua ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Only professional terms , Ok thank you very much ..All those tiems when manav helped that spoilt brat wife of yours he did it not as a professional thing but he did it straight fro his heart , he eevn forgave yo ufor sending him to prison and now yo udidn't even askk him how he is doign ..All talk, no real action ...
Ok for sure we know everything will be ok for Archu...but what I'm worried how Manv will get the money...precap prob cheque Sig...
Don't understand..one don't sign exactly the same..each time..πŸ˜• what the prob..
Let see tomorrow..leave you all..dearest friends..

I also have no idea what happened ..I think Bhalla is right ..Shibu has done some hanky panky here ..There has been some forgery I think ...
Good episode today..   Heh na Jay??😊
Jai will be a happy  man today ...
His mother giving hi mghar ka khaana and his fav screen mother also on the right track ...πŸ‘

Bye everyone..

PS..Manv phir this grey shirt...Jay..don't know..if you'll really meet PR team..request from me to Manv(Sushant)..No More this grey shirt please...and of course..we all love them..especially..Sushita..❀️
everytime Manav comes i nthat shirt , I think of you Thanee...🀣

Originally posted by bhallarox

I'm doing great thnaks for asking Rachna it's great to see the whole PR Family celebrating Tanya Di's SOTD anniversary. Glad everyone could come and drop in😊
Oh yes Bhalla it is nice to see everyone dropping in to wish Di.. She deserves πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Originally posted by Thanee

Heh Akka you till here..

Do you understand the precap..πŸ˜• signature prob..❓
yes please  , I also want to know ...Confused
Originally posted by archanamanav

D's house has hot head and cool tail then..🀣

How do u come up with one liners like this. I can't stop laughing. 🀣🀣...
Originally posted by karsri

How do u come up with one liners like this. I can't stop laughing. 🀣🀣...
Karsri Usha is the best when it comes to oneliners.. No one can beat her.. She has special brains which work only on such things 🀣...
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to my sweet little cutie pie SOTD...

My fav and best thread on this forum... I have so much fun and read all the posts and try to understand everyone's POV... So many times I have changed my opinion about certain things or characters after reading the posts here... Such a rocking thread and members here are so sweet and warm πŸ‘πŸΌ..
I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE here for being with me and also supporting Tanya Di...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Many Many Congratulations Tanya Di.. This thread is the best because of your efforts and hard work.. You are the ⭐️ of this forum... Thanks for giving us SOTD and love you Di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am already thinking of July and August and feeling bad 😭.. Will miss you Di then but I am happy as Jeeju will be with you and you will have a gala time 😳..

Thanks so much Rachna ..I am really so touched today ...
Love you too baby ...
Summer is always a busy tiem for me ..My sister Nina will come  in begining of July with her  family .My nephew is like  even if I tell someone else to make him a sandwich , he gets angry ...according to hi m I see him only for one month so he wants my attention only and only for himself ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then of course , my hubby is coming  late July Embarrassed...

Then my susraal are waiting for me ..Both my saas and susur counting   days and making  list of things they want me to make for them ...πŸ˜†
After that probably go to Bahrain ...

but wherever I go , will keep in touch of course ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Many many CONGRATZ baby for completing a year of SOTD .πŸ€—and muva muvaa on both cheeks like Bianca Castafiore .πŸ˜ƒ See , to wish u I came .

Kool Di, thanks very much for being here it sounds like all the humor that was here 2 months ago has returned, it was very nice of you to drop by for our Tanya Dear's 1st SOTD anniversary.😊
Aww Di so many people waiting to see you and need your attention.. You are star at home as well ... ⭐️... Rocking Di.. Jeeju must be so proud of you... Wow you have such sweet saas and sasur who are waiting for you.. Hmm so you are good at cooking thats so nice Di.. My brains stop working in this dangeruous area called kitchen

Good you will keep in touch.. M so happy for you πŸ€—
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago