πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

Hey Bhalla a simple Q for ya..Inquiring mind wants to know πŸ˜‰

Do u work for the serial or Kekta?

You come up with some interesting Questions πŸ˜ƒ

Good question DB😊 but unfortunately the answer is no, I do not want work for any serial, nor do I work for Ekta. Good question thoughπŸ˜›
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

Many many CONGRATZ baby for completing a year of SOTD .πŸ€—and muva muvaa on both cheeks like Bianca Castafiore .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ See , to wish u I came .

LOOK WHO IS HERE ...My BUDDY KOOL

πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Aww Kool, I am so touched .Thanks a lot for your wishes and coming here ..It's a lovely birthday gift for SOTD ...

we were all missing you today , were even talking  about you ...
Thanks again sweetie  .Hope your forum is rocking  ..Just don't work too hard ..with a busy family and a forum of your own  you need expert time management ..don't neglect yourself ...
Honestly , I don't know how you manage ...

Good to see you here buddy ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
How have you been doing Rachna? I have not gotten to speak to you for a couple of days. I hope all is well for you.😊
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

Many many CONGRATZ baby for completing a year of SOTD .πŸ€—and muva muvaa on both cheeks like Bianca Castafiore .πŸ˜ƒ See , to wish u I came .

Welcome back Hope and Kool Di,πŸ‘Great to see you here it sounds like with Tanya Di's wonderful anniversary for SOTD our whole PR forum family is back and great to ee you here too Hope😊 Yes, congrats to Tanya Di for her completing a year of SOTDπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by---Hope--

1  year already  - wow time flies

You must be so glad.πŸ˜ƒ

So lovely to see yo uhere Hope .Thanks for comng ...
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Time does fly , doesn't it ??

How are you doing ...
with the weather in Toronto the way it has been this year , thank God I have this hobby ...It's even cold today Hope ..Don't know when the summer wil come this year .....
The other day it was raining and it was so cold , I was out to get fertilizer for my garden and I got drenched wet in pouring rain ...totally wet , from head to toes ...I have never  been so angry on the weather the way I was then ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Savita for finally realizing how wrong she was to Archana and Manav and wanting one chance to make things right. It is about time she realized what she lost

Sulochana, while her anger is justified she does sound hypocriticial given she hasn't always been supportive of Manav and Archana. Sulochana kicked them out too and didn't want anything to do with them, it was only when she found out about Archana's illness that she dropped her ego and accepted their marriage. The same way she got a second chance, she should give Savita a chance to make things right. It is not her place to control what happens between Savita, Manav and Archana.

Manav, I am disappointed how he's written he can find money to help others in an instant yet struggles when it comes to providing for his wife and child. I just hope Archana is okay

Manju, I don't blame her for being annoyed she found a perfect solution that benefits everyone but Vinod wants to do things his way. Honestly at times I understand why Manju has enough of her in laws, they can be stubborn
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bollywoodcrazed

Voted for Savita for finally realizing how wrong she was to Archana and Manav and wanting one chance to make things right. It is about time she realized what she lost

Sulochana, while her anger is justified she does sound hypocriticial given she hasn't always been supportive of Manav and Archana. Sulochana kicked them out too and didn't want anything to do with them, it was only when she found out about Archana's illness that she dropped her ego and accepted their marriage. The same way she got a second chance, she should give Savita a chance to make things right. It is not her place to control what happens between Savita, Manav and Archana.

Manav, I am disappointed how he's written he can find money to help others in an instant yet struggles when it comes to providing for his wife and child. I just hope Archana is okay

Manju, I don't blame her for being annoyed she found a perfect solution that benefits everyone but Vinod wants to do things his way. Honestly at times I understand why Manju has enough of her in laws, they can be stubborn

Agree with each and every word you said bollywoodcrazed, Sulochana should give Savita a second chance just like she got one. Very good points that you madeπŸ‘πŸΌ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha ...I and Hopester dropped in together , we drove in same car to give u a quick surprise visit and kiss . Tanya darling do take care and DON"T get drenched . U know HOW u suffered in the LATEST bout of sickness . U have JUST recuperated . Btw Am eating a slice of choclate cake from ur party . I ate one when I dropped in at nikis party too .πŸ˜ƒ