Manav
Archana
Vinod
Manjusha
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to my sweet little cutie pie SOTD...

My fav and best thread on this forum... I have so much fun and read all the posts and try to understand everyone's POV... So many times I have changed my opinion about certain things or characters after reading the posts here... Such a rocking thread and members here are so sweet and warm πŸ‘πŸΌ..
I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE here for being with me and also supporting Tanya Di...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Many Many Congratulations Tanya Di.. This thread is the best because of your efforts and hard work.. You are the ⭐️ of this forum... Thanks for giving us SOTD and love you Di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am already thinking of July and August and feeling bad 😭.. Will miss you Di then but I am happy as Jeeju will be with you and you will have a gala time 😳..

Originally posted by Thanee

Heh Akka you till here..

Do you understand the precap..πŸ˜• signature prob..❓

no..i don't understand..πŸ˜•..it is his account..did manav forget his signature..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by archanamanav

no..i don't understand..πŸ˜•..it is his account..did manav forget his signature..πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Generally when one sign..rarely they sign exactly..the same..
ok lets see..will know tomorrow..

Savita apologies would be so long that 2nd anniversary of SOTD would come aroundπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  She has the most to apologise forπŸ˜ƒ

I agree Thanee, Manav's shirts are just too small..  This grey one today was  He needs to get a new wardrobe.
Ok Bye everyone.

.going to sleep..Hi Karen..how are you dear...??

If we must wait 2nd Soft anniversary..for Savita that will mean..Pota or poti too will be here...if not MC...more people to appologise..πŸ˜†

Ok bye ..πŸ₯±

Originally posted by Thanee

Ok Bye everyone.

.going to sleep..Hi Karen..how are you dear...??

If we must wait 2nd Soft anniversary..for Savita that will mean..Pota or poti too will be here...if not MC...more people to appologise..πŸ˜†

Ok bye ..πŸ₯±

I am fine, hope you are too. The apology list will be never ending if Rajesh Joshi continues to have his wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bye and take care.
Bhar Bhar I tell about  this grey shirt..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌbut nobody hear me from PR TeamπŸ˜”πŸ˜†
 This shirt is so tight...he make a big effort...this shirt will be like hulk..dresses..🀣 one day..there will be no buttons...and we will see Sushant chest..+Tummy..Nah ba ba nah..

On this funny words I go now..

Lots of love dears...
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Apologies should start from here on...

Manju for the death of Sachin
*Satish to Archu for beliving some pics over Archu
*ArMan to each other for not trusting each other when they first got married
*Sulo for not trusting Mannu
*mannu for leading Shravni on for 2 yrs
*Mannu for hurting Archu during their first marriage by offering to marry prego Shrav, &  putting sindoor and mangalsutr on Shrav  while being married to Archu
*Archu to Shrav for hovering over her..pacifying and suffocating her by being in her face all the time
*Manju for filing wrong Police complaint against D family and putting them in jail inturn they were beaten up black & blue
*manju to Mannu and his family for setting him up & wrongfully accusing mannu for stealing money out of K house.
*Sulo for slapping mannu twice
*Sulo for slapping FBD
*Sulo for protecting Manju each time
*ArMan to apologize to both parents for not listening abt the divorce ..Going ahead with the divorce
*Sulo for forcing Archu to remarry
*ArMan to each other for forcing ea other to marry someone they did not love..
*Archu to Jaywant and his family for 2 timing and flaunting Mannu and MFs with him in front of Jawant and Ranes
*Ajit to vandu for raping and abusing her
*Damo to Savita for being worst husband and not loving, respecting and drinking every night//

* Savita to shravani for promising her a marriage and then she sided with archu and taunted shravani back...
* Varsha to satish , Bhavna , her parents.. ARMAAN.. oh wait ... to all and sundry
* Vaishali to Armaan ( i guess he already did during her stint at the kholi )
* Sulo to Bhavna for her daughter ruining their life... 
* Archana to madhuri for poking her nose into her life and influencing her to divorce dharmesh since he want dharmu for vaishali
* Armaan for hiding Batata's truth.
* vandu to shrav for never giving her the place of a Bhabhi thought she wld been one thru sachin too.
* armaan to shrav for not keeping their promise of taking care of sachu

Phew.. finally Ekta to serve us this illogical crap...

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago
Hmmm.. .so Varsha , if Archana has a miscarriage then it is because of bad Karmas of Manav and Archana ... and  in that case they need to apologise to a whole lot of people so they can have  healthy babies ...
If that is so then I guess Sachin also died because of Savita's bad Karmas ...
harassing , mentally torturing bahu and asking  for dowry . Making her look  characterless and spreading false rumours about her ...
So I guess poor Sachin paid foer Savita's bad karmas ...
So why blame Manjusha ? She was not even driving the truck ...

And maybe even Sharavni  and Manav's relationship failed because of Sharavni's bad karmas ...
Kar bura to ho bura ...

And as for Sharavni ...if we only take her and the people  who should apologise to her then in my opinion the first person standing in that line should be Savita ...
because from where I am looking , I don't think anyone has damaged Shravni's life as bad as Savita has ...

First sending her chaalu gunda son after her ...
Then after his death making Manav put sindoor on her, I know manav had proposed bu ti twas Savita who put a speed accelerator on that shameful process...  ...
Manipulating the young girls mind ..
Then when Savita fell in love with Archu she wanted Sharavni replaced with Archu and take her baby as well...
And then last but the worst blow of all...emotional blackmail and seperating  baby Sachu from his mother ...

Then i guess  after savita it should  be Manav and then Archana asking for apologies ..but Manav did apologise ,  one day before he was getting  married to Sharavni ...and also Archu has apologised ..
Sharavni is not doodh peeti bachi ..she  knew later on that this man is in love with someone  else still she was wasting her time  running after him , for two years he did not even show this little bit interest in her  as a woman ..
As far as I remember , he never ever promised her love ...not even 1 % ...

Actually Varsha , if we talk about list of apologies it all depends on whose fans we are ...

the ones who have sympathies for Savita and Sharavi wil ldraw a list similar to yours ...

My list will be totally different and will be immediately clicked like by the ones who like Archana ...so thats' how it is ...πŸ˜†

All in good fun eh ...?? πŸ˜‰
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago