India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

18th May WU (Page 8)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Priya thanks for the update. I'm sorry that I didn't reply earlier but my pc would not open India forums after I read your update. I posted a comment before but it was not registered. Anyways, thanks again for the great update. I'm so happy that Avi scolded BJ. It's like a dream come true and even PJ got some scolding not to cross his limits. Avi should have given this lecture a long time ago when he married Arpi. I just feel bad that he is listening to Pihu without realizes how cruel she is to him. Avi was so adorable today with the blushing and chasing his friends. I felt like seeing the old days of GKD when they used to always tease him. Wow, Pihu tried to give Avi an overdose of sleeping tablets which could have killed him. It was due to God's mercy that Avi escaped and Ammaji nearly drank it. I really ate those lizards and their annoying voices, what I don't understand it what is the point of keeping the milk in the pot if it has been contaminated by the lizard. Pihu should be wiser in lying because she nearly got caught, BJ doesn't believe her. So Dev is alive like we all knew, I didn't want him to die but now he is going to accuse Avi for planning all of this. Poor Avi will be accused continuously, I just hope that Pihu believes him this time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisice _girlyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
goodmorning to who ever is online..

i dont know what  cvs r playing at  but the game has just begun and  the end of bahuji is near..

i still not gettin  this

pihu is giving evil looks to bahuji everytime  but then targetting avdesh.

and even when she sees so much love in avdesh eyes for  his wife why cant she use more brains to understand  avdesh misery.
atleast yes ammaji bhashan may  put her on right track now

and she wud think avdesh is not at fault.

and bahuji shud release  dev pronto  if she wants to fail pihu's plan.

more than bahuji i  was laughing at pandits expression and my own prediction that he has saved arpita.

pihu's plans  r not foolproof like arpita's  she is also making mistakes but she  is observing loads of things.

at this stage shikha and tanu shud  hv been in haveli too and  blurted out more about  arpita and rv thing  that wud hv given more clue to pihu na

but yes  still she is pihu and not arpita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3.Vrish.BenNevisyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

this i wrote in prash update other day

its a silly theory though

heee i got a new theory

i m still hoping its happy end but just a silly new theory ok

the last episode cud be cliffhanger and mayb avdesh is shot.
they wud end it there with message to be continued

and mayb just mayb bahuji full crimes wont be out  till the last episode

so after ratan they bring back season 2 and continue from where they left off

though i m not in favour of seasons of any show but just i can guess na

ehhee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
cb...if by any chance thr is season 2, the story will be fully new one...no continuationUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
ya i know  just like kmh  but kmh has loads of masalas  this one has story and there is lot to be told

so at the most leave the last part in  mystery and continue from there isnt it

i know its silly theory but in american soaps the story ends with suspense and new season starts

btw  i was watching kmh yday and i was  amused to see almost same jungle tracks there too with cop after the hero and heroine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
i saw kmh 2 starting 2-3 epi.felt bore.season 1 was much romantic...whr leads marry at end..but it was worth ...this season 2 i didn't find much exciting..

& com'g to ur theroy.its interestingCool
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Good Morning

liked  avdesh reactions towards BJ'

he should have this months ago atleast Arpita woun't have been dead now.
The scene when he looks up to Arpita with full of lovein hsi eyes and Arpita ignorin g him

was very heart wrenching .Cry 

I think he knows that Arpita/pihu is avoiding him.

I cannot scene Avdesh like this... its so sad .

As ia m writing this post tears... in my eyes...

I just want this show get over fast

Very disturbing.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@ CB, Pihu is not using her brains because as Avi said to BJ in the last epi "sochne se uske dimaag par jor padtha hai".
 I think the CVs have the same problem. That is why they have spoilt a good story that had huge potential. The  Arpi-RV track was the beginning of the end for such a nice story & now the Pihu-Dev track has made it worse.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index