Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

18th May WU (Page 6)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

if it has to be Avi/pihu at end Unhappy...then i want Dev to hand over Pihu to Avi without any tragic end to avi love story...only tragic will be that its pihu, not arpiCry
Ashu, me think the Mamaji will reveal its Pihu or Arpi in the end when Dev confronts him how they let her go  to Avi.
Me sure Pihu is a look alike who was brought to the haweli by police asdead body of Arpi.
and the Mamaji family found Arpi at the banks of the river knows the whole truth.
Please dont loose ur heart dear, as its Avita's re union in the endWinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 18 May 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3.Vrish.Sidda8PristineSoulyoga23priyaremosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
right i didnt read that bit but ye well sorry about that

i wud still hv preferred to wait
dont get me wrong pls Embarrassed

ya ok no prbs priya  just saw u finished writing the update

me also sleepy wud go soon.

just had to say me thinks pihu target wud change now to bahuji

atlast ammaji spoke  and  ye when avdesh comes to room to tell pihu that u hv risen in my eyes  and hugs her pihu thinks this jaanwar can be so loving towards his mother and she is shocked

ya now she wud target bahuji more

but she is pihu not arpita

now me go went gone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8PristineSoulyoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by remosalsa

if it has to be Avi/pihu at end Unhappy...then i want Dev to hand over Pihu to Avi without any tragic end to avi love story...only tragic will be that its pihu, not arpiCry
Ashu, me think the Mamaji will reveal its Pihu or Arpi in the end when Dev confronts him how they let go her to Avi.
Me sure Pihu is a look alike who was brought to the haweli by police.
and the Mamaji family found Arpi at the banks fo the river knows the whole truth.
Please dont loose ur heart dear, as its Avita's re union in the endWinkBig smile
yaa saw.till the last epi its just suspense onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...if pihu is arpi or arpi is pihu...but hope all is positive at endBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisPristineSoulyoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
cb, u went too...i will also go , have to have my lunch nowEmbarrassed..will come tom morning to discuss, rest..

thks Priya...thats ok, we can understand...still being tired also u did ur workHug..

Bye Sow, gotta go nowHugHug, it was nice talking to uEmbarrassed, will talk to u soon too again HugHug

bye everyoneHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

right i didnt read that bit but ye well sorry about that

i wud still hv preferred to wait
dont get me wrong pls Embarrassed

ya ok no prbs priya  just saw u finished writing the update

me also sleepy wud go soon.

just had to say me thinks pihu target wud change now to bahuji

atlast ammaji spoke  and  ye when avdesh comes to room to tell pihu that u hv risen in my eyes  and hugs her pihu thinks this jaanwar can be so loving towards his mother and she is shocked

ya now she wud target bahuji more

but she is pihu not arpita

now me go went gone
CB darlingBig smile
@red
Never say sorry , as u r the best what should do or shoudn't like Big sis of the forum.
I know what ever u say for the good for members and for the forum too.
good night, me also gotta go now.

Edited by BenNevis - 18 May 2011 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulyoga23priya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Toofaan... I hope u enjoyed urself.. & no need to sorry.. We are A FAMILY... Lubb U for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This story's tagline is "woh pyar hi kya jo aapki hifazat na kar sake', which is what Arpita says in the beginning . The story also begins with Arpita narrating her life and how she met Avdesh. So how will this Pihu fit in all of this unless she is Arpita. The story has to come to a full circle and that being Pihu is Arpita.

I think the Lals must have a niece named Pihu, who is a lookalike, she had an accident but they found Arpita while Pihu's body was sent back to the haveli. Pihu is the one who is dead and the Lal's not knowing convinced Arpita she is Pihu

I am sure Bhaoji will try to kill Pihu again at they will have a scene at the terrace, then suddenly all her memories will come running back.

I know it's far fetched and every Ektaish but I don't care. This story belongs to Arpita and Avdesh not Pihu with Dev or Pihu with Avdesh just because she is a lookalike. Arpita has to win because her 'hifazat' can't fail.  I don't want Pihu's story, I want Avita story!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3KalitondraBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey GurlsHug

Thanks Priya...lateness didn't bother me because I only just got the chance to pop in the forumBig smile...thanks for the update and hope u had a great time at the haldi ceremonySmile

This is such a dumb track that the CV's have chosen...what was Pihu thinking? She will be able to kill Avi and then what?? It is very clear that she has realized by now that the real brain behind the bhrashtachaar is BJ...(.yoohoo...an alliterationLOLLOL..)...anyway, coming back to the point, what had she hoped to accomplish by poisoning Avi?? Highly illogical and unconvincing!!!
Doesn't ring true...specially after BJ's offer of threat and money to Mamaji...that would have convinced her beyond any doubt that the real karta-dharta is BJ, not Avi.

Ashu, it is so good to see you as a regular these days...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3KalitondraBenNevis-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index