Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

18th May WU (Page 11)

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Ok...I somehow accept and digest that it'll be a tragic ending, then what about the loose ends of the show? So that means Arpita's death will never be justified? (I can't digest that!) Or is that when Avdesh is going to find the truth Bahuji, she would kill him? and then kill herself? This is so not happening with me...What Avdesh has gone through in his whole life was torture, his life was filled with love only for few days and it was shot lived. I agree he made a mistake, and now repenting for it too, that doesn't mean he would be stuck with that mistake forever! I'm really depressed! Unhappy

Ok, that's it, I've decided, I'm shutting Imagine..I don't want that channel anymore! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

cg its becos she is pihu thats why she doesnt understand avdesh

if she was arpita she wouldnt hv targetted avdesh this way

and look at new tb article which came out today

rosh ya be prepared for tragic end to this story

But Di Avi thinks she is Arpi so he shd think dat way na...ya i know she is Pihu n does not understand Avi AngryAngryCryCry Bechare AVITA wat did dey derserve 2 hv such an end CryCry

Yup di , read d article ..thanks 4 d article...but dis Mr. Tiowari has lost it...GKD still had a lot 2 show n uski basic story kaha end hui...dey got such stupid twists warna dey had a lot of scope...dey cud hv showd her as Arpi n takng revenge frm Bhootni n then LS ki entry ...Bhootni's true face revealed n all...but Cv's n IMAGINE ne show ko kharab kar diya AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
rosh  see avdesh wud find out in the end that it was bahuji only behind everything and  behind his arpita's death

he wont kill her but somehow some bullet wud be on her

and ya i do agree there are loads of loose ends

wud they fix it or not

why name or bring lalsingh just for name sake

where is the story stretching etc

and if pihu is at haveli why not bring shikha and tamnu   too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14Sidda8Roshni.yoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
cb...i can bet uWink...now no lal singh entry at all ROFL.i am sure cv's have forgotten him long backUnhappy

Sidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

cb...i can bet uWink...now no lal singh entry at all ROFL.i am sure cv's have forgotten him long backUnhappy

ya i knw he has been forgotten

if at all he wud make appearance it wud be in name  only thts it hehee

me gotta go now
net is bit slow

c u after the update

Sidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@CB...if he enters alsoWinkLOL, i am going to think of u onlyWinkLOL.cause u misses him more then any of usApproveEmbarrassed

today gotta go outBig smile, so i may chat to u yest timeTongue, i.e. tom morning oF India time...bye Hug

Sidda8yoga23priya

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
tragic end with avita dead ... Don't like it.
Even if I keep aside my dislike for this end & try to justify it by saying tht sum mistakes cannot be rectified, I cannot empathise with this mockery of arpis sacrifices,her memories, her luv for av, her death.

The least a dead arpi deserves is av getting her justice not sum pihu,av giving up his criminal life & most of all av respecting her luv & memories by not giving her identity to any random lookalike.

If av wants luv again, I'd even say fine, bt not like this.

Even with arpi/pihu bac, av looks so sad & disturbed tht I can't even get myself to call him shallow...bt then I think abt the dead arpi and...

Wonder Wht AS has to say abt AST now.     

ice _girlSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index