coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

cg its becos she is pihu thats why she doesnt understand avdesh

if she was arpita she wouldnt hv targetted avdesh this way

and look at new tb article which came out today

rosh ya be prepared for tragic end to this story

But Di Avi thinks she is Arpi so he shd think dat way na...ya i know she is Pihu n does not understand Avi πŸ˜‘😑😭😭 Bechare AVITA wat did dey derserve 2 hv such an end 😭😭

Yup di , read d article ..thanks 4 d article...but dis Mr. Tiowari has lost it...GKD still had a lot 2 show n uski basic story kaha end hui...dey got such stupid twists warna dey had a lot of scope...dey cud hv showd her as Arpi n takng revenge frm Bhootni n then LS ki entry ...Bhootni's true face revealed n all...but Cv's n IMAGINE ne show ko kharab kar diya 😑😑😑😑😑
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rosh  see avdesh wud find out in the end that it was bahuji only behind everything and  behind his arpita's death

he wont kill her but somehow some bullet wud be on her

and ya i do agree there are loads of loose ends

wud they fix it or not

why name or bring lalsingh just for name sake

where is the story stretching etc

and if pihu is at haveli why not bring shikha and tamnu   too
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb...i can bet uπŸ˜‰...now no lal singh entry at all 🀣.i am sure cv's have forgotten him long backπŸ˜”
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...i can bet uπŸ˜‰...now no lal singh entry at all 🀣.i am sure cv's have forgotten him long backπŸ˜”

ya i knw he has been forgotten

if at all he wud make appearance it wud be in name  only thts it hehee

me gotta go now
net is bit slow

c u after the update
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@CB...if he enters alsoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, i am going to think of u onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.cause u misses him more then any of us😳

today gotta go outπŸ˜ƒ, so i may chat to u yest timeπŸ˜›, i.e. tom morning oF India time...bye πŸ€—
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tragic end with avita dead ... Don't like it.
Even if I keep aside my dislike for this end & try to justify it by saying tht sum mistakes cannot be rectified, I cannot empathise with this mockery of arpis sacrifices,her memories, her luv for av, her death.

The least a dead arpi deserves is av getting her justice not sum pihu,av giving up his criminal life & most of all av respecting her luv & memories by not giving her identity to any random lookalike.

If av wants luv again, I'd even say fine, bt not like this.

Even with arpi/pihu bac, av looks so sad & disturbed tht I can't even get myself to call him shallow...bt then I think abt the dead arpi and...

Wonder Wht AS has to say abt AST now.