Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When the Damsel in Distress became her own Hero..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyrazor12naj7shafaq_abhiyaminahil1997Pari-GuptaRozy77Nishitarao-kavita-anna44-Doppelganger-U_R_BeautifulIndigoBluesmanjhareadingworms.thegameisonDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC--Doyel--pyar-ishk.AngelBefikre-Swetha-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36394

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
that is why I have always said that she may blindly get herself into trouble by unknowingly putting her trust in the wrong people but she is not as weak everyone seem to think she is and when they finally get out of the problem they are in right now Abhay need to give her more credit than he has giving her.




he need to let her know the real danger around her so that she can be I'm fully prepared for whatever danger that might jump at her.




I'm may not be her fan but one thing that I know abt her is that she is not a weak girl in fact she only became weak when abhay came into her life and she knew that Abhay is always gonna be there to get her of any danger coming her way.



so Abhay please let her know who is who to u so that she can she stay away from bad ones.



Edited by .Angel - 18 May 2011 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful.Jane..pyar-ishk-Swetha-

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 3571

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I am so proud of her today (sukku was amazing btw)
I agree with you. Taking her memory away is not going to be of any help because sooner or later she'll be re-exposed to this danger, at least if she remembers, she'll know how to deal with it (like she did with Sid today)  On the other hand, this might bring her mental peace back even if it is for a short time. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

that is why I have always said that she may blindly get herself into trouble by unknowingly putting her trust in the wrong people but she is not as weak everyone seem to think she is and when they finally get out of the problem they are in right now Abhay need to give her more credit than he has giving her.

True that. Abhay really needs to stop underestimating Pia. I agree with you there. Pia may be naive and gullible but she isn't weak and confused. Whatever little confusion is there on her mind is solely because of ignorance.


he need to let her know the real danger around her so that she can be I'm fully prepared for whatever danger that might jump at her.


Exactly! How long can Abhay save her? It's better if they're prepared to face all dangers together. Isn't that is what will make their love even stronger?

I'm may not be her fan but one thing that I know abt her is that she is not a weak girl in fact she only became weak when abhay came into her life and she knew that Abhay is always gonna be there to get her of any danger coming her way.

Abhay is her weakness, true. And somewhere she did become dependent on him when it came to saving her from troubles. Even took unfair advantage of that fact to force Abhay to reveal his vampire side. But can't strong people have weaknesses? Everyone does and so does Pia. One can't term her as feeble because of that.

so Abhay please let her know who is who to u so that she can she stay away from bad ones.

Aren't most of us pleading that?


Thanks for replying! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

I am so proud of her today (sukku was amazing btw)
I agree with you. Taking her memory away is not going to be of any help because sooner or later she'll be re-exposed to this danger, at least if she remembers, she'll know how to deal with it (like she did with Sid today)  On the other hand, this might bring her mental peace back even if it is for a short time. :)

This is where the short-term and long-term pros and cons of a decision need to be weighed. Mental peace will do her good, true. She's just a human after and we all need time off. But like I said, she's chosen this world for herself. There is no turning back now.
Suku is doing amazing justice to both the characters. I wish Maithili didn't have to end this soon. Though, I'd rather not have her back on the show, but now that she's here I'm enjoying her. AM love story has been scarred anyway so might just keep her now. What was the point of getting her back when she was going to end so soon?
Thanks for replying! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitarao

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Piya was amazing today. Gosh i loved the Sid/Piya scene, so much 'touchable' attitude and confidence. Suku was  even more amazing! even her Maithali 'cupcake' lines were a treat,lol
 
I am angry actually, for the memory loss comming. I dont care how great reason its behind , i do understand the consern behind but we are so over that point right now. Even if its based on monentary anger from Abhay or maybe Piyas side, even if she herself would be ok with in the monent she would regret it later, let it be that she probably wont even know anythign abt this, before they decide to erase her memory.
As we saw her today she can handle situations even the strongest cant.
 
This is why I want Pia to know more about Abhay and his world so that Abhay doesn't need to 'protect' her every time! She would understand it enough to protect not only herself but also stand with Abhay at par and be involved with him, have an insight into how Abhay's mind works and why he needs to do certain things which may look like domination, jealousy and over-possessiveness but are not. 
 
^^thats says it all, have nothing else to add.
 
nice post:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I'm happy for the 1st time Piya protected herself..I no Abhay wuld have done it n prove his power again... Heroic Angel.. But Pia today showed An Angelic Hero..!!
But you know sometimes the situations occurs wherein we have no choice but to fight with the situation our selfs..!!
Sometimes fighting with our enemy helps us built more confidence..n improves our self esteem..!!
Pia showed that she is no Damsel..I wish Abhay wuld have seen that..!!Ahh but never mind..!!
Abhay erasing her memory will cause gr8 harm ..but every coin has two sides..!!
May be Pia will gain more courage..to fight with the under cover enemy's in future..!!
Pia has adjust herself to stay in Dark since she was a child left alone by her Mom..Dad..!!
But Today she has em..n most imp thing Abhay..!!Her Love , her life..!!
If she forgets all Dark in her life..than how will she become brave to fight with the Evil who tries to harm her..!! Every time Abhay won't be there..BUt if she is aware of them she can take care..!!
Now I'm worried coz Metz is Open..to enter any other time..!!
And the werewolfs clan entering sounds Dangerous..!!Specially, If you are not aware..!! 
    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UpintheBlue..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Piya was amazing today. Gosh i loved the Sid/Piya scene, so much 'touchable' attitude and confidence. Suku was  even more amazing! even her Maithali 'cupcake' lines were a treat,lol
 
I am angry actually, for the memory loss comming. I dont care how great reason its behind , i do understand the consern behind but we are so over that point right now. Even if its based on monentary anger from Abhay or maybe Piyas side, even if she herself would be ok with in the monent she would regret it later, let it be that she probably wont even know anythign abt this, before they decide to erase her memory.
As we saw her today she can handle situations even the strongest cant.
 
This is why I want Pia to know more about Abhay and his world so that Abhay doesn't need to 'protect' her every time! She would understand it enough to protect not only herself but also stand with Abhay at par and be involved with him, have an insight into how Abhay's mind works and why he needs to do certain things which may look like domination, jealousy and over-possessiveness but are not. 
 
^^thats says it all, have nothing else to add.
 
nice post:)

I've always loved Sid and Suku's coact. It amazing and their scenes are a treat to watch. And today, specially, seeing Pia outsmart Sid made my day! It just goes on to prove that Abhay should've told Pia about him long back. Such a situation with so many people in danger wouldn't have arisen in the first place. But I won't like to blame him, giving him the benefit of doubt that he didn't anticipate things going this way.
I understand where you're coming from on the memory loss front. I'm not exactly too thrilled with the idea either. But I still want to give the track a fair chance with an open mind so I will not be displeased till I have to. It might just do something worthwhile for AbhIya.
Thanks for replying :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index