Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why shld Viren repent now anymore ? (Page 3)

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Moni I dont think so there is any point in arguing with the people for whom the marriage is just fun which one can break at any time. I'm a married woman and I know the importance of a marriage and if a girl saying 3 words of I love u to her husband and after consumaating marriage out of love goes back to her ex love who is also her husbands elder brother u know what we call these kind of girls in our society.

agree with all of you dear...Marriage is not a game so that everyone can play it with two three peoples...Viren and Nivi love each other...Sid and Nivi moved on in their lifes...NivArth reunion can't happen dear...it is just not possibleApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you moni dii why he shud repent now he has done enough yaar wat d heck them want him to do  ...
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Moni, thanks for this post - a bit of sanity in all the madness!! Hug I agree with everything u've written (im sure u already knew that!) I agreed with Anju's and Zarmeen's posts too.

I dont know how some people can think that a girl like Nivi would leave her husband whom she loves and has given herself to wholeheartedly to be with her ex-love who is now also her brother in law! I don't know how anyone can possibly justify it and to be honest i dont want to know. Marriage isn't a joke, it's a joining of souls and Nivi and Viren are one soul now and will stay that way no matter how many problems and obstacles come up in their lives.

You know, ever since i read that there were rumours about a new girl entering, i was thinking that if it's true, i want Viren to flirt with her and make Nivi jealous and realise that he is the most important thing in her life! Nivi really seems to notice Viren and pay proper attention to him when he's ignoring her or avoiding her so maybe he should try that as well as flirting with someone else to see how she reacts... I just want Nivi to realise Viren's importance in her life because right now i dont think she does.

Edited by anjaani07 - 18 May 2011 at 12:04pm
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Moni, thanks for this post - a bit of sanity in all the madness!! Hug I agree with everything u've written (im sure u already knew that!) I agreed with Anju's and Zarmeen's posts too.

I dont know how some people can think that a girl like Nivi would leave her husband whom she loves and has given herself to wholeheartedly to be with her ex-love who is now also her brother in law! I don't know how anyone can possibly justify it and to be honest i dont want to know. Marriage isn't a joke, it's a joining of souls and Nivi and Viren are one soul now and will stay that way no matter how many problems and obstacles come up in their lives.

You know, ever since i read that there were rumours about a new girl entering, i was thinking that if it's true, i want Viren to flirt with her and make Nivi jealous and realise that he is the most important thing in her life! Nivi really seems to notice Viren and pay proper attention to him when he's ignoring her or avoiding her so maybe he should try that as well as flirting with someone else to see how she reacts... I just want Nivi to realise Viren's importance in her life because right now i dont think she does.

hii my swwet krazy hu r u ? miss u soo much Hug 

jaan i knew it tht u will aggree wid me , yes Marrige is nt a game , it's abt givngg ur heart n soul 2 ur soulmate . n nivren r soulmates 2 each other n they gave their heart n soul 2 each other . n there is no question of brealing up .

Jaan u know , i desperately want a gal who shld b a collg buddy of Viren n she shld come 2 shimla n then shld meet wid Viren again n then she shld flirt wid Viren n Viren 2 shld give time 2her n dis will make Nivi jealous . Ohh I will lovee it if dis is been shown . it will b intersting naa ?  

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 

hii my swwet krazy hu r u ? miss u soo much Hug 

jaan i knew it tht u will aggree wid me , yes Marrige is nt a game , it's abt givngg ur heart n soul 2 ur soulmate . n nivren r soulmates 2 each other n they gave their heart n soul 2 each other . n there is no question of brealing up .

Jaan u know , i desperately want a gal who shld b a collg buddy of Viren n she shld come 2 shimla n then shld meet wid Viren again n then she shld flirt wid Viren n Viren 2 shld give time 2her n dis will make Nivi jealous . Ohh I will lovee it if dis is been shown . it will b intersting naa ?  

[/QUOTE]

Hii Moni, miss u too jaanHug I'm ok sweetie, i'm trying to write another chapter of my ff but i keep leaving it to come on IF lol! Tu kaisi hai? I've been reading all ur comments on Kinshuk's FB page, OMV how cute was the SBS seg with kinny singing (or trying to sing!) that lori? I cant wait to see it!! 

About a new girl, yep this is what i meant too, it'll be so interesting if they show something like that because Viren used to always ask Nivi ke usse koi shak ya jalan nahi hoti? So now he can find...! I'm sure she will be very bothered by it and maybe it'll give her a bit of a wake up call too. Aur haan, i agree with u that there's no question of them breaking up so i'm not worried about that. 
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i m f9 jaan , hu r u ? longgg time we hav chatted naa . ohh woww jaan Plzzz soon write it naa , i badlyyy want it .

n yupp dis time if Viren does or brings some gal n all tht  then Nivi surelyy gonna b jealous n i will lovee it . Let see wht happens .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

i m f9 jaan , hu r u ? longgg time we hav chatted naa . ohh woww jaan Plzzz soon write it naa , i badlyyy want it .

n yupp dis time if Viren does or brings some gal n all tht  then Nivi surelyy gonna b jealous n i will lovee it . Let see wht happens .

Haan jaan it's been ages!! Im writing it but have only written a tiny bit so it wont be posted for a couple of days at least sorryyy, kaan pakad thi hoon!! Will PM u when its doneHug

Yep i'd love it if they showed something like that too but lets see what they show!
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
oh no need 2 kan pakdoo abhiyan yaar , uske liye apna hotiee Viren hai naa lolzz . Tu bas apna kaam kar apne aap se lolzz . awww hu cutelyy he holds his ears naa .

yes let see whatzz in d store of ct's

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index