Originally posted by macho_muffin

@anwesha ji
OHH-EMM-GEEE wait, ur like legit her mom?😲
really? or am i just hallucinating here?😲 
maybe i should censor what i say now if thats true😆
ohh i am ruchi but feel free to call me muffin😳

@Z
oyee i know what u meant...i was just clarifying our situation🤣
ohh ya...her and me...we are like partners now for adimaan...i love them as much and i saw all those vms...but right now, there's wayy too many dooriyan between them LMAO
Yes Muffin aww I am going to call you that Muffin I love Muffins hehe but I don't get Macho_muffin?😕
No don't censor anything, I won't ground you😆
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Ahhh  I didnt knew this..😕..but good to hear this...😃😃
Hehe I don't think everyone does only some idiots and all devils do😃anyway please don't call me aunty. Ask Tanu what I do when I hear that😆and you are Parisa I guess so I'll call you that if you don't mind😃
Originally posted by -Parisa-

tanu Ji..Your PM ??😕...

Sent it two days back..about Newsletter ðŸ˜³ dun tell me u din get it ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sent it two days back..about Newsletter ðŸ˜³ dun tell me u din get it ðŸ˜²

ahaa woh wala...Replied 😃
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Hehe I don't think everyone does only some idiots and all devils do😃anyway please don't call me aunty. Ask Tanu what I do when I hear that😆and you are Parisa I guess so I'll call you that if you don't mind😃

I think you used to update your story in den??🤔...i thought you and Ash are friends or relatives but ddnt knew yeh Mommy dotty ki jodihai..
ofcourse you can call me parisa...i will not call you Aunty 😆😆..i will call you DD 😳
Mom You know I can read it even if you took my password. I had to make a deal with Dad to get the password😳You doin my Fultoo Balaatkaar then I will take my Badla Haa😈and all of you too who are putting Khanjar behind my back😭Dost Dost na Rahe Maa Maa na Rahin😭😭
@angoor di
pweez tell me ur being sarcastic😆

@anwesha ji
aww man no aunty? nahiii...now what am i suppose to say?😆
well can i call u sasuma since u know, now we a trio *cough cough*🤣
aww thanks...ya see my bff one day decided to name me muffin and then i just added macho cuz i like to pretend i am one...except now everyone in I-F alwyas gets confused about my gender😆 
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Mom You know I can read it even if you took my password. I had to make a deal with Dad to get the password😳You doin my Fultoo Balaatkaar then I will take my Badla Haa😈and all of you too who are putting Khanjar behind my back😭Dost Dost na Rahe Maa Maa na Rahin😭😭

Aila..so the great mum n daughter battle begins now.. ðŸ˜³ *Tanu sits on outside the ring with a popcorn..* Round one...start.. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aila..so the great mum n daughter battle begins now.. ðŸ˜³ *Tanu sits on outside the ring with a popcorn..* Round one...start.. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£
Don;t make your thread's TRps to high,,Tanu Pass the Popcorn to me I got the password only for 5 Minutes and now I am leaving🤣
Kal Parson dekh loongi Sabko😈 Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago