India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

flute scene (Page 2)

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ditto here me felt the same way.. Although not crying but that scene touched me. It felt as if that scene could go for ever and ever and ever

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
wow nice topic tanu y i m feeling low nowOuch.kya aisa nahin ho sakta ki KMH 27 ke baad kise dusre channel mein vapas shuru ho with the continuation instead of s3 coz i had seen one such show .Shaurya aur suhani was first aired on 9X with some other name later it was shifted to star plus .so y cant this be possible for KMH 2
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i wanted this scene for sooo long.. when we had that guitar scene, i n ari spammed away at karan's status saying now that he has shown his guitar skills to arohi he needs to remind her of their first meeting too..  n finally season ke end mein we got our wish.. 

n the cherry on the cake.. arohi requesting him to play.. Day DreamingDancing then she relishing the music while resting her head on his shoulder.. hayye.. she was touched by the purity in his heart n it seemed like those two could sit there for eternity.. him expressing his love in his music n she basking in its glory!! Day Dreaming
when did we had that akshConfused i cant remember
-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh2angel

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by aksh4IF

i wanted this scene for sooo long.. when we had that guitar scene, i n ari spammed away at karan's status saying now that he has shown his guitar skills to arohi he needs to remind her of their first meeting too..  n finally season ke end mein we got our wish.. 

n the cherry on the cake.. arohi requesting him to play.. Day DreamingDancing then she relishing the music while resting her head on his shoulder.. hayye.. she was touched by the purity in his heart n it seemed like those two could sit there for eternity.. him expressing his love in his music n she basking in its glory!! Day Dreaming
when did we had that akshConfused i cant remember
what the flute scene or guitar what r u asking about
the guitar one

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index