KaSh Heaven:Shilpa & I Share A Great Rapport: KSG - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
DIVZY! divzzz i missed youuu! my exams finished! ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

I luv you so much!
and i missed you so much, you just left me and for sometime i felt wat if u didnt come bak and i was so scared and hurt! and you werent coming bak! u promise that you wont leave me ever again all of us love you so much!
pakka i promise i won't leave again even i missed u a lot ...plz  don't stop talking to me and would  never leave again
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

no my name was never nikki 🤣

LONG BAD STORIES I HAVE :|

THT ARTICLE IS MADE UP =))

i'm still calling you nikki ROFLROFLROFLROFL
so how is everybody?
i guess eveerybody is happy with some hot news
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

Pooo again u started🤣🤣

heyy Divz😊
wen did i stop madhu😛
jenny, i said 2 shristi

hey madhu

rida, i also missed u and now u better update ur ff, otherwise i wont talk to u

i dunt mind u calling me nikki cherry...i m used to it so much tht srishti sounds weird 🤣

DIVAAA 🤗

"Sanjeevni" is quite similar to "Dill Mill Gayye", which did very well in the start but later diverted from the main love story. Will the same happen with "Dill Mill Gayye"?
Frankly speaking, I haven't watched "Sanjeevni", but I don't think "Dill Mill Gayye" is similar to it. I don't know what turn "Sanjeevni" took in the end, but "Dill Mill Gayye" has a strong and interesting storyline that won't need to be changed later on.

^^^how i wish...

nikki - lol she toh fooled everyone. n 3 srishti's? wow, i didnt know.

ridu - yeahh, some lame person who didn't have anything better to do and then thought " oh lets torture some innocent kids,it'll be fun", and they came up with exams. yeahh, i know the history 🤣 andd NO, we're not meeting for the first time! 😳

srishti - lol, did u just write that? wow! but damn, wish it was true.

madhu - lol yeahh saara kaam main thodi karungi :P ..hehe, you always have an headache, i seriously think you should go to the doctor :P

poo - lol yeahh, you're def better than me! but i was doing imp work. 😎

baby - lol, yeah, you didn't! ROFLing queen, ya phir king, thoda doubt hai mujhe! 🤣
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

i dunt mind u calling me nikki cherry...i m used to it so much tht srishti sounds weird 🤣

DIVAAA 🤗

for some weird reason Nikki suits you 😳