India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update (Page 7)

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah for your lovely update, after reading your update it looks as if I just watch the episode, Great Posting !! That's y people cant wait to read your update. Thank you for your time for us for every single day :)

Well, after watching to episode I feel that Guddu expect Runjhun to talk to him, he did not want to talk to her, but he wants her to talk to him. That's y he was searching for her, meaning like " where the hell are you, can't u tell me directly " if you guys remember how he was making her to talk to him, when he drunk & came home after the mobile center fight, he was not happy that she was not talking to him. Egoist Guy :) I like him for that.

He wants her to accept his as he is. That's y when he saw his " DABAANG GUDDU SHUKLA DRESS " he started smiling, also telling Runjhun that's " Well Baby, it's better you come my way "

He did not call out dharampathini who ever he said " RUHJHUN SHUKLA " well his heart say that to him, which is good.

It's was nice the that Runjhun kept his cloths ready for him, he had wear them, but i felt that it would have been nice if he opened his cupboard to take the cloths & saw that runhjun is still saving the "DRY FLOWERS" which he give her. That would have made Guddu happy :)

I notice that jaboo had no courage to face runhjun, he did put a ashamed look on him, but I never trust this guy - The Bad Boy

Kukkan hats off, great job, actually he know how to control Guddu. He handle him well. Great work. I named him as " kukkan - the life saver "

Finally, after that First Sale (officially) R & G eye contacts said many things to each other, what I feel is that is

R gave the money to G meant that " look this is how u make a sale "

The way G took the money from her " I know, & u keep ur advice to ur self.

R look for G " you will never admit your mistake "

G look for R " what my mistake, damm its ur mistake, stop looking at me & move from here.

Finally R look to G & thinking " Oh God ! Pls give this guy some sense, so that he run this store well "

Guddu & Runhjun superb acting, great job, pls keep your good work.

Like always, waiting for tomorrow's episode :)

Pls share your thoughts.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesljcruzLoveGudduazuriarani2007Julie0001gardesbee5OmaRamdassInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Thank you Wafah for your lovely update, after reading your update it looks as if I just watch the episode, Great Posting !! That's y people cant wait to read your update. Thank you for your time for us for every single day :)

Well, after watching to episode I feel that Guddu expect Runjhun to talk to him, he did not want to talk to her, but he wants her to talk to him. That's y he was searching for her, meaning like " where the hell are you, can't u tell me directly " if you guys remember how he was making her to talk to him, when he drunk & came home after the mobile center fight, he was not happy that she was not talking to him. Egoist Guy :) I like him for that.

He wants her to accept his as he is. That's y when he saw his " DABAANG GUDDU SHUKLA DRESS " he started smiling, also telling Runjhun that's " Well Baby, it's better you come my way "

He did not call out dharampathini who ever he said " RUHJHUN SHUKLA " well his heart say that to him, which is good.

It's was nice the that Runjhun kept his cloths ready for him, he had wear them, but i felt that it would have been nice if he opened his cupboard to take the cloths & saw that runhjun is still saving the "DRY FLOWERS" which he give her. That would have made Guddu happy :)

I notice that jaboo had no courage to face runhjun, he did put a ashamed look on him, but I never trust this guy - The Bad Boy

Kukkan hats off, great job, actually he know how to control Guddu. He handle him well. Great work. I named him as " kukkan - the life saver "

Finally, after that First Sale (officially) R & G eye contacts said many things to each other, what I feel is that is

G look for R " what my mistake, damm its ur mistake, stop looking at me & move from here.

Finally R look to G & thinking " Oh God ! Pls give this guy some sense, so that he run this store well "

Pls share your thoughts.

@bold... I just pictured Guddu saying this (in English) and could not stop laughing. Nice thought LOL

@blue... Love your words to their looks... I do think they're starting to have conversations based on their ishaara/epressions.  Runjhun did that the day she was fasting and Guddu made her eat the samosas.  She gestured with the samosa to him to ask him to eat without saying a word and he was right on par with her and knew what she "said."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGudduInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Pls share your thoughts.

@ bold - i would love to see that too. hope it happens soon.

also, the words you gave to their 'conversations', LOL one can just visualize that happening.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGuddu

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Well, u have pictured him saying in English, I can't even think of that. Do u remember that moblie center learning " Guddu is a good boy & kannauj is a big country " I am laughing while typing this.

Well, I don't to write in hindi a, that y I wrote in English.

Thank you guys :) I am new for this forum. I am very to read your comments & replies

" Keep Smiling " cas many smiles are started by one sweet SMILE for yours.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001LoveGuddu

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update wafah :)

I think guddu and runjhun will fight till the end of the challenge and realise that they both are in love..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Infofan,
  The questions you ask .. really bug me ..LOL

Okay after having re-watched  that scene several hours ago and that sinking in my head for all these hours... I feel Guddu's smile at his neatly arranged clothes and other accessories meant -

"Ab aaya oonTh pahad ke neeche"

The same thing that Gardes had written.in her reply to you - "See, now I am winning" kind of thought.

gardesInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Infofan,
  The questions you ask .. really bug me ..LOL

Okay after having re-watched  that scene several hours ago and that sinking in my head for all these hours... I feel Guddu's smile at his neatly arranged clothes and other accessories meant -

"Ab aaya oonTh pahad ke neeche"

The same thing that Gardes had written.in her reply to you - "See, now I am winning" kind of thought.

thanks Bee. Apologies for bugging you.LOL

So it does look like Guddu will be leaving PN before he can see Runjhun apparitions. referring to the promo. Oh Guddu Stern Smile

Edited by Infofan - 19 May 2011 at 4:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by Rani

I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice. Alright, high five Runjhun.Smile

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL

I LOVED it!!! She's starting to show her annoyance.  LOLEvil Smile

I think she's starting to show her Guddu in her...ROFL...

Edited by LoveGuddu - 19 May 2011 at 7:39am

rani2007Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index