SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx for the lovely update :)
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

Thank you, Wafah for this dhinchak update...Gosh...you were suffering with technical problenm and here in forum all were suffering with mental problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...more than thank you I should say thank God you updated as your update came  up as UN and saved the forum from world war3...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One thing I declare today though everyone knows it that you are the life of forum...and your update is the breath of this forum...today almost everyone were dying and many silent members couldn't take it and came up demanding...in a way its good as we came to know about some silent members...so for making the silent members active ...you please get late once in a month ...so that we will come to know aboout them...

Todays episode was an eye and expression episode more than them their eyes ,their hands,their expression talked...I really pity on Kukkan ...poor dude is not only the bridge between Gunjhun but also like sandwich trapped between the two...He was babbling so much but Runjhun's one voice zipped his mouth...and Guddu...I think their is a badminton match going between them ...one day he makes a point and next day Runjhun...today was Runjhun's day...So Guddu was silent...

@ silentmembers...Yaar\,we are also not that bad that when Wafah gets late...you demand for WU...try us there are some good medicines if you come up to this post and read it thewn try it ok...so the list goes

First and foremost...Wafah...then the list goes...I am just writing the names not ranking ...ok

Gardes
Bee
Eclipse
Rusha
Rani
And...
sorry if I forget someone

You can get these people here or defo in discussion thread if you don't understand any part or wanna go deep in the story then try them ...

Please don't see your purses its a free suggestionπŸ˜‰...

Sur, Beti, you are too phunny!!!!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. why is mahadevi so maha stupid.😑
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny episode, Loved it. Wafah thank you for the excellent update.

Loved that Guddu got that slap from Kukkun; yes that was a collective slap from the IF forum for treating RJ so badly. πŸ˜†

Loved how RJ put the clothes out for him like that. She laid out the belt, chains everything nice and neat. It was like: "okay you want to dress like a gangster go ahead, just do not do anything stupid again."

I could not tell why Guddu was laughing. @Rani, I think it was either that he thinks he is winning, or he got her joke. It was a very funny subtle joke RJ style

I think that it is funny that while we have angry Guddu back, he always keeps his eye on RJ. Too cute

I like RJ's handling of Guddu. She knows that he is a big pouting baby.

Looks like we are not getting any heart to heart yet and that seems natural at this point. For RJ to even bring up Abhi right now would set Guddu off into crazy-town and obviously he does not feel that he has to explain anything either. That is okay for now. His jealousy is still cute.
And I love the way she quietly stands up to him. Also I love the acknowledgment that they are in the IM center business together. RJ walks in there like she owns the place and the Guddu does not stop her.

So the next few days we have a few things coming up
1. RJ making a success of the business. How will Guddu handle this? He has to make a success of it after all his big talk to the Mammis, but he hates depending on RJ
2. Jabbo situation is interesting. Will Guddu get upset if he finds that Jabbo is back with M? But he will not want to side with RJ either
3. Interesting as to what will break the RJ-Guddu stalemate?  The time is ticking o the challenge, but will Guddu leave the house still believing in the Abhi-RJ affair of the heart?
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh another thought Guys

I thought it was interesting how Guddu was watching RJ and that young guy today. Guddu has barely talked to RJ and not referred to her as Dharampatni, even in the sarcastic way since the fight.

I am hoping that RJ gets popular with the fellows over her time at IM store prompting Guddu to say something like that is "my wife" and become jealous

Ahhh well one can dream😍
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once again Thanks to the storyteller at the Forum Wafa and Rani for pitching in.
It is interesting to watch G checking R. Until she looks at him he will not eat.
I liked the grin he had when he saw the clothes on the bed. I got the feeling like now she knows"" who I am !"  and definitely not Abhi.
Thank for putting upp the theme song I have been looking for it but could not find it. Well done Rani.  Plez keep it upp wounderful people. This is the only show that I watch.

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. we are back to same place. guddu and runjhun arguing.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update, Wafah.

Love your posts Rani and Jp. The precap got me thinking, would it not be ironic if Jabboo has a change of heart and wants to now marry Mahadevi, whether it is for her dad's wealth or because now he feels he loves her!!!

And since he has no family, he asks Guddu to take his rishta to Pandeys. πŸ˜‰   Pandeys will not agree because Jabboo is a gunda and not really earning.

Or Jabevi decides to elope...

Anyway, M & M's presence was needed today, their comments made Guddu want to make his business successful.

Even in his anger, he listened to R and stopped strangling Vishnu. Gunjhun stare and look away towards the end was so cute.

But if he is better, why is he not going back to his room 'coz he had already told R their marriage and challenge was over? the only reason he came back here was because he could not climb stairs. Instead he tells himself there are only few more days left, I am assuming he meant the challenge. Dude is probably looking for excuses to stay πŸ˜†

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

thanks for the update, Wafah.

Love your posts Rani and Jp. The precap got me thinking, would it not be ironic if Jabboo has a change of heart and wants to now marry Mahadevi, whether it is for her dad's wealth or because now he feels he loves her!!!

And since he has no family, he asks Guddu to take his rishta to Pandeys. πŸ˜‰   Pandeys will not agree because Jabboo is a gunda and not really earning.

Or Jabevi decides to elope...

Anyway, M & M's presence was needed today, their comments made Guddu want to make his business successful.

Even in his anger, he listened to R and stopped strangling Vishnu. Gunjhun stare and look away towards the end was so cute.

But if he is better, why is he not going back to his room 'coz he had already told R their marriage and challenge was over? the only reason he came back here was because he could not climb stairs. Instead he tells himself there are only few more days left, I am assuming he meant the challenge. Dude is probably looking for excuses to stay πŸ˜†

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...

I think it is sarcasm that he finally got through to Runjhun.  HE IS WINNING!

Good post IF.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
G is limping to the bathroom in the morning and shortly after he comes down all dressed in his Gunda attire and he is walking fine πŸ˜•

blooper I am guessing πŸ˜†